Looking completely different in pictures?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
What the fuck?
In some lighting I look fine, and in other lighting I look SUUUUPER SUBHUMAN like off the charts subhuman.
Which do you go after? How do I know which one I really look like?

• +1
Reactions: xz90, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
You use many different angles, lightings, distances, etc... Because in real life you will be seen in variety of different settings

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Lorsss
What the fuck?
In some lighting I look fine, and in other lighting I look SUUUUPER SUBHUMAN like off the charts subhuman.
if you use artificial light, it must be white-coloured. most of light bulbs are are actually yellow.
anyway if you see a lot of difference in different pictures, maybe you have to understand how the eye position affect your appearance. for example you may look better when you stare above the camera lens

You use many different angles, lightings, distances, etc... Because in real life you will be seen in variety of different settings

I think you look badass btw.
We actually look kind of simular when I'm in good lighting, I'm white though.
if you use artificial light, it must be white-coloured. most of light bulbs are are actually yellow.
anyway if you see a lot of difference in different pictures, maybe you have to understand how the eye position affect your appearance. for example you may look better when you stare above the camera lens

Ok, but how can I see how I look in real life?

I think you also have to accept that you look different in different situations, there is not one "real life" look, generally people just look more attractive in warm soft light, and not as attractive in artificial or bluish sunlight.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, mojopin and androidcel
I think you also have to accept that you look different in different situations, there is not one "real life" look, generally people just look more attractive in warm soft light, and not as attractive in artificial or bluish sunlight.

Yeah.. Im probably fucked anyways though.
I dont belong here I belong on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Yeah.. Im probably fucked anyways though.
I dont belong here I belong on incels.is
I didn't see your pics, but i believe anyone can improve and will benefit from this site to some degree

I didn't see your pics, but i believe anyone can improve and will benefit from this site to some degree

Thats what I want to belive aswell,
Thats why Im here.
But I cant decide if its completely over or not.

Thats what I want to belive aswell,
Thats why Im here.
But I cant decide if its completely over or not.
give it your best shot before you decide anything

I think you look badass btw.
We actually look kind of simular when I'm in good lighting, I'm white though.

Ok, but how can I see how I look in real life?
let someone record you outside and indoors, thats how u look irl

What the fuck?
Stand Infront of your mirror atleast one metre away and then take a video. That's what you look like.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
I took a video of myself after I got a haircut and I looked pretty close to :chad:. Then I took it in bad lighting after a few weeks when my hair grew out and I looked like a milk dud with hair on top of it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Coping
white light is awful for selfies and shit imo

The main reason that you look different in pictures than in the mirror is because pictures are 2d and flat - mirrors are 3d and dynamic.