Looking down on someone = automatic mog

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
If you have to tilt your head downwards to even communicate with someone it'll automatically feel like you're cucking them.

Vice versa having to look up to talk to someone is giga emasculating. That's also why getting heightmogged by foids is so brutal because it's like getting cucked by a foid.

Looking up to a guy is a fundamental part of female attraction to men. It gives you natural authority over them.

Thanks for reading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, StephIsCold, Deleted member 7173 and 10 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5292 and 18 others
Bugs Bunny No GIF

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Water molecule rotation animation large

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Zradrad
Does this explain why homies don’t really wanna hang around me? I’m 6’4 and can’t remember the last time someone was taller than me. Same thing with gym I have no lifting buddies, I’m NT asf and speak up when shit I don’t like occurs. Folks seem not to like this ? Someone break this down w me let’s have a discussion! Reference:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7173, IdiAmin and 4 others
Does this explain why homies don’t really wanna hang around me? I’m 6’4 and can’t remember the last time someone was taller than me. Same thing with gym I have no lifting buddies, I’m NT asf and speak up when shit I don’t like occurs. Folks seem not to like this ? Someone break this down w me let’s have a discussion! Reference:

most people dislike honest people, you mog them so they don't like you. You probably act / look like a douchebag.
You will find ppl who you get along with

you are nigger

• JFL
Reactions: DellisolaIsMyLord, IdiAmin, Mr.cope and 5 others

Yeah i don't like hanging out with people taller than me or someone who mogs me hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

No, i dont hangout with autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 11053
If you have to tilt your head downwards to even communicate with someone it'll automatically feel like you're cucking them.

Vice versa having to look up to talk to someone is giga emasculating. That's also why getting heightmogged by foids is so brutal because it's like getting cucked by a foid.

Looking up to a guy is a fundamental part of female attraction to men. It gives you natural authority over them.

Thanks for reading.

Not if the decrease in attractiveness from looking downward outweighs the increase in attractiveness from being taller:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
mirin how this image completely throws op's theory into the trash
how so?

btw I'm pretty sure I've read that clip was staged somewhere, but could be wrong

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
most people dislike honest people, you mog them so they don't like you. You probably act / look like a douchebag.
You will find ppl who you get along with
I figured. I heavily dislike bullshit, which explains why I’m having such experience. If you say something stupid it’s go time. If I get even the slightest disrespect I automatically want to fight which makes people put themselves in place in order to avoid conflict. A bunch of pussies. Why talk out your mouth when you can’t handle the consequences?

because the woman is looking down at the man but is literally having orgasms, biting her lip and is wetting her panties to the thought of being david v goliath'd by him

because the woman is looking down at the man but is literally having orgasms, biting her lip and is wetting her panties to the thought of being david v goliath'd by him
she's not looking down, her head tilt is neutral

• JFL

I mean if I had an emoji for a face people would probably avoid me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
you are nigger
height mog you, face mog you, bone mog you, dick mog you, money mog you, lay count mog you, T mog you, life mog you, age mog you, inhib mog you, nt mog you, prolly more educated than you by the time I hit your age mog you as well . So now what... let me guess you’ll say nigger again LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO you’re getting mugged by a nigger, rope.

• +1
height mog you, face mog you, bone mog you, dick mog you, money mog you, lay count mog you, T mog you, life mog you, age mog you, inhib mog you, nt mog you, prolly more educated than you by the time I hit your age mog you as well . So now what... let me guess you’ll say nigger again LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO you’re getting mugged by a nigger, rope.
dn rd black men go back to the farms

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
* me watching from above the girl who rejected me

I figured. I heavily dislike bullshit, which explains why I’m having such experience. If you say something stupid it’s go time. If I get even the slightest disrespect I automatically want to fight which makes people put themselves in place in order to avoid conflict. A bunch of pussies. Why talk out your mouth when you can’t handle the consequences?
low inhib thats good but you need to develop some NTness brah.
No point in fighting anyone who is stupid because half of the people are stupid/retarded.

Why do you wanna fight if you feel disrespected ? insecure ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
No point in fighting anyone who is stupid because half of the people are stupid/retarded.

Why do you wanna fight if you feel disrespected ? insecure ?
No sir I cannot fight. That is unfair ! in a world of unfortunate events I will never do such actions that can land me in jail in a heartbeat.

6ft 9 gigamogger or death

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 6785
Call nigger the bbc fucking your girl. Stop picking at me you’re gonna make me cry !
noooooo you cant say the n word that's racist :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Xanxan
No sir I cannot fight. That is unfair ! in a world of unfortunate events I will never do such actions that can land me in jail in a heartbeat.
you do you bro, will see how far you gonna get in life :)

• +1
Reactions: Xanxan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xanxan and Yerico7
the annoying part is that I know exactly what I have to do. Yet I like wildin cause I’m a youngin. It’s frustrating asf being in the hood bro, everyone seems to be broken nowadays and I hate when folks put their negativity on me, like not my fault ya day was trash. I try so hard to be like the other people but I can never fit the fucking label, not me. But how homeboy said my time is coming and I must stick to what I must do to in order to see results. Obv I do have friends bro. I don’t call them friends because they don’t understand me. I’ve learned that I’m a person who likes when people do good for themselves (I like pushing people to be better) Which annoys them. My definition of love is war for another man. The world was created that way. You guys didn’t make make upset over your remarks I was simply picking on you ( Ik it’s a joke, chill). Sorry to the creator of this thread for making this shit so personal. I also want to give a special thank you to looksmax, when I first wanted to get rated here I was a 4 and man you mfs made me feel like shit. Thanks to that I was able to push through and I am now proud to say that I will be a 7 before the end of this year. I believed so hard that my face doesn’t even look the same it’s crazy. Again thank you to each and one of you bad motherfuckers. My final ascension is leaving site. Life is yours, make her cum. I know you guys didn’t read you don’t gotta tell me. Check you homies out.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
the annoying part is that I know exactly what I have to do. Yet I like wildin cause I’m a youngin. It’s frustrating asf being in the hood bro, everyone seems to be broken nowadays and I hate when folks put their negativity on me, like not my fault ya day was trash. I try so hard to be like the other people but I can never fit the fucking label, not me. But how homeboy said my time is coming and I must stick to what I must do to in order to see results. Obv I do have friends bro. I don’t call them friends because they don’t understand me. I’ve learned that I’m a person who likes when people do good for themselves (I like pushing people to be better) Which annoys them. My definition of love is war for another man. The world was created that way. You guys didn’t make make upset over your remarks I was simply picking on you ( Ik it’s a joke, chill). Sorry to the creator of this thread for making this shit so personal. I also want to give a special thank you to looksmax, when I first wanted to get rated here I was a 4 and man you mfs made me feel like shit. Thanks to that I was able to push through and I am now proud to say that I will be a 7 before the end of this year. I believed so hard that my face doesn’t even look the same it’s crazy. Again thank you to each and one of you bad motherfuckers. My final ascension is leaving site. Life is yours, make her cum. I know you guys didn’t read you don’t gotta tell me. Check you homies out.
gl bro

• +1
Reactions: Xanxan
@Salludon god bless you bro. If it wasn’t for your teachings I would be fucked in this life time. Inshallah.