Looking ethnic isn't looking non white looking ethnic is having traits typical of your race.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I'll start off my view by saying being an ethnic is simple having trait's more common in 1 race that typically gives a vomit inducing effects for indian's it's bug eyes a round jaw and a bug fat pad region solutions ? buccal fat pad removal L jaw implant and orbital decompression,

Asians have a flat midface, a modertely recessed chin and a recessed frontal bone there paranasial support is also lacking in peoples of asian descent. Solution lefort 2 paranasial implant and frontal bone implant.

Blacks have a prognathic jaw, super dark skin colour and buggish eyes.

Essentially being an ethnic just means having traits common for your ethnic back ground but that doesn't mean being non white is a bad thing as long you fix the average failos for your race.

@Preston

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15343 and 3 others
@thecel

I came up with this through wathcing incel tv and hes right your ethnicity has an major impact on how others view you.

@khal frodo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343 and Deleted member 15305
I came up with this through wathcing incel tv and hes right your ethnicity has an major impact on how others view you.

@khal frodo
yeah you're right for instance Taylor hills has light eyes but her eye shape and orbitals leads you to think she has some indian-esque descent

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and reptiles
what bad stereotypical traits do whites have

yeah you're right for instance Taylor hills has light eyes but her eye shape and orbitals leads you to think she has some indian-esque descent

Exactly having stereotypically ethnic traits or failos of ones own race equals ethnic.