Looking for a guide on skin health

danielzis

danielzis

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Posts
69
Reputation
21
I was a retarded child who decided to deprive myself of sleep and smoke whatever I could find since I was abt 15 so now despite my pretty good facial features my undereyes and nasolabial folds are pretty damaged and the skin has thinned/aged around it quite badly. Im hoping that because im still 19 if I use the right topical, diet and just healthmaxx in general maybe I can do some repairing before its too late. If anyone is trying to give me advice mainly for the 2 areas I mentioned beforehand.
 

Similar threads

i<3cats
Replies
3
Views
39
grymhackare
grymhackare
Lord Regent
Replies
5
Views
35
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
K
Replies
7
Views
51
piperbomb
piperbomb
BubbsyInnit
Replies
4
Views
58
BubbsyInnit
BubbsyInnit
MrVolcanian
Replies
2
Views
31
price.
price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top