Looking for honest ratings. 3 years since I last visited this forum.

SpicMAXXX

SpicMAXXX

Se acabó
Have lost a considerable amount of weight these past few months (30 lbs and counting) . Be as honest as possible and any real tips are much appreciated. 5'9", 183 lbs.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    901.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    941.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Torero
lose more weight + that beard is not looking good

• +1
Reactions: Endoplasmic82, emeraldglass, ElTruecel and 1 other person
how havent you killed yourself?
LOL this forum doesn't fail. I actually haven't had a huge issue attracting bitches and I get looks pretty often when I'm out with friends so that slimmer of hope has been keeping me away from the rope.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Deleted member 64865 and smallman
You still look fat

• +1
Reactions: SpicMAXXX
Have lost a considerable amount of weight these past few months (30 lbs and counting) . Be as honest as possible and any real tips are much appreciated. 5'9", 183 lbs.
lose more weight and get ready for a swarm on Indians telling u to kill urself

• +1
LOL this forum doesn't fail. I actually haven't had a huge issue attracting bitches and I get looks pretty often when I'm out with friends so that slimmer of hope has been keeping me away from the rope.
you slay?

You look like Michael pena and ohgeesy mixed together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and SpicMAXXX
subhuman

• +1
Good job on the weight loss, you got a long way to go though prob till like 150-160 lbs. Also, there's no point in asking for ratings on this website until you're 12-14% BF imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Good job on the weight loss, you got a long way to go though prob till like 150-160 lbs. Also, there's no point in asking for ratings on this website until you're 12-14% BF imo.
Is there hope? My goal as of now is 170, hoping by then I lose a bunch of the face fat and also working on growing the rest of my facial hair.

get leaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Is there hope? My goal as of now is 170, hoping by then I lose a bunch of the face fat and also working on growing the rest of my facial hair.
how tall

Depends on your body fat distribution, but I'm also 5'9 and recently cut down from 182 lbs to 162 and I still don't have lean face even though I'm hella muscular. I'm estimating that my face will only lean out in the mid to low 150's (12% bf) cuz of my subhuman body fat distribution.

Is there hope? Think once I lose more weight I'll look a bit more attractive?
Life doesn't begin until 15% body fat. I suggest you come back until then

• +1
5'9". Is there hope once I lose a bit more of the body fat? Just from what you see so far?
imo yea,prob gotta go down to 140ish tbh

• +1
If u look like this after 3 years, it might really be over

3 years to still look shit.
Admirable tbh.
BOTB

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
You look better than me facially, and not even by a little bit mind you. How come you only have 9 posts since 2020?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roge and SpicMAXXX
You look better than me facially, and not even by a little bit mind you. How come you only have 9 posts since 2020?
Was mainly lurking. Generally speaking am I attractive in your honest opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Was mainly lurking. Generally speaking am I attractive in your honest opinion?
It's over for you bro. Since nobody wants to be real. Lose weight, then come back and post a before after.

Are you incel?

Honestly bro since u knew all this shit 3 years back, i honestly expected way better like an HTN or atleast a high-MTN.

U unfortunately are subhuman-LTN (not hating

ltn wild you haven't ascended yet you had 3 years

Start hitting the gym and up routine if you already are focus on recomping once you're at 170ish maintain and focus on muscle building. You'll lean out and get jacked