Looking for investing advice for 60k.

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
I have 60k I am willing to invest. I was planning on opening a Vanguard IRA and putting the max ($6000 I think) for retirement. The rest ($54k) I will put in a regular brokerage account like Fidelity. I want to put it into safe investments, so I was thinking something like VTSAX or VOO. Can some high IQ niggas tell me your thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and Deleted member 15854
I have 60k I am willing to invest. I was planning on opening a Vanguard IRA and putting the max ($6000 I think) for retirement. The rest ($54k) I will put in a regular brokerage account like Fidelity. I want to put it into safe investments, so I was thinking something like VTSAX or VOO. Can some high IQ niggas tell me your thoughts on this?
lmk what answers you get, i gotta investmaxx too lol. im trynna learn options to multiply my money like those wsb niggas

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
The only investments that involve monetary costs that I’ve seen succeed are the following:

Owner operator truck driver (requires a CDL, driving experience, and lot of hours of work), you have enough for this if you have good credit

Renting out properties (you have enough for this if you get a loan, but profits are minimum and you run the risk of tenants not paying, property management will further reduce already small profits)

An education for a career

Crypto and Stocks (the first is high risk high reward very fast the second is low risk low reward and very slow)

I think education is your best bet unless you’re capable of doing the first.

If you have family members that are useless maybe you can work with them and start a business otherwise you can’t do that yourself.

The only investments that involve monetary costs that I’ve seen succeed are the following:

Owner operator truck driver (requires a CDL, driving experience, and lot of hours of work), you have enough for this if you have good credit

Renting out properties (you have enough for this if you get a loan, but profits are minimum and you run the risk of tenants not paying, property management will further reduce already small profits)

An education for a career

Crypto and Stocks (the first is high risk high reward very fast the second is low risk low reward and very slow)

I think education is your best bet unless you’re capable of doing the first.

If you have family members that are useless maybe you can work with them and start a business otherwise you can’t do that yourself.
Bout to go back to school to double major in computer science and accounting with most of the costs covered. I was thinking about teaming up with my parents to pay off a second house and renting it out to make some money overtime, but I don't want to deal with tennants smoking crack and tearing my house up. I will most likley go the stocks route since it is the safest and I don't need to rely on other people. Im just kinda scared cause when I go back to school I won't have much income for 3 years till I get my degree, and plus I will need to spend time looking for a good job after.

Bout to go back to school to double major in computer science and accounting with most of the costs covered. I was thinking about teaming up with my parents to pay off a second house and renting it out to make some money overtime, but I don't want to deal with tennants smoking crack and tearing my house up. I will most likley go the stocks route since it is the safest and I don't need to rely on other people. Im just kinda scared cause when I go back to school I won't have much income for 3 years till I get my degree, and plus I will need to spend time looking for a good job after.
I wouldn’t worry about looking for a job with a CS degree that’ll come within a month. Make sure your grades are As or Bs and grab references from your teachers. Score an A? Ask your teacher if he/she will put in a good word for your hard work and discipline for employers. They’re usually very good with this especially if you got an A, even the biggest asshole teachers got your back if you Ace it.

I recommend focusing on one thing at a time don’t rent out a house AND studycel at the same time you’ll spread yourself thin. Always keep 10 grand as backup in case of emergency. Preferably 20, you never want to be unemployed AND without a car and car insurance. If that happens you might become NEET for life especially if you have no useful education for employment.

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Go read a Dave Ramsey book or some shit nigga. Don't ask for investing advice on looksmax 😄

If you’re not a bitch then buy land or other assets in some developing African shithole. You’re guaranteed to profit shitloads but you need to know what you’re doing and have an african nigger vouch for you so your shit doesn’t get stolen or something.

• Woah
Reactions: SunniMogger
in crypto with 50k i would put 30% on ether/20% polkadot/20% atom/10%filecoin/10%icp/10%xrp

its risky but if you are lucky in next bullrun (late 2023+) you can get 8x-10x