Looking for low/zero calorie chewing gum

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Does that even exist or do I have to order straight gum base? Sugar free gum has less calories than non-sugar free gum but it still has quite a lot and will break a fast, in addition to its laxative effects if consumed in large amounts

Get mint gum its 5 calories.

301 kcal per 100 g. That's twice as much as the one I'm chewing rn has
you really should just drink water if you're hungry if you are still doing that weight loss shit

inb4

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ifyouwannabemylover
no shit, what a genius you are
So just eat one meal day of chicken breast like me and add some veggies and go run for an hour wtf is this nonsense.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
How many calories though?
Its also a lot harder than a regular gum + its 100% natural product
Would recommend it over any other gum/chewing device

So just eat one meal day of chicken breast like me and add some veggies and go run for an hour wtf is this nonsense.
If only everyone were as smart as you are...

Sure about this?
Very
Either way its the best gum,more harder than anything else,and very natural to chew on as well
I recomend it

Does that even exist or do I have to order straight gum base? Sugar free gum has less calories than non-sugar free gum but it still has quite a lot and will break a fast, in addition to its laxative effects if consumed in large amounts
I usually hate chewing gum but Falim is nice.

I used to love chewing gum. Until it started giving me burning farts.

That's because of the sugar alcohols, not the gum itself
I know it sucks. I feel like these days I can't eat pretty much anything I want. My diet feels like the diet from hell.

Just chew the same 10 pieces of gum at the same time for 10h theory