Looking good with short hair only with good hairline?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
People used to say that one can only look good with short hair when you have a good facial bone structure, but thats nonsense. All you need is a good squarerish low hairline with no hairline rececession. Also, I noticed people with dark hair look completly shit with short even with a good hairline because the of the contrast of skin color and hair color.

so in conlusion: Good squareish low hairline with no temple recession + no strong haircolor and skincolor contrast = good looking while having short hair

kivanc tatlitug (he has good pheno, good hairline, cool beard but no exceptional facial bone structure feautures)

Kadyrov: (same as above, more roundish faces)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
because of the*
why is my post not editable?

Bro to rock short hair u need a good hairline, but most of all good bones.

Bro to rock short hair u need a good hairline, but most of all good bones.
The guys are posted dont have good facial bone structure. Even the first guy who is actor has a roundish face, no cheekbones, no exceptional jawline, no chad browridge, still good looking. Its proof im right

brutal pill tbh
to look good with common haircuts that baldcels have you need a low hairline @Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and CursedOne
I have decent bones but my hairline is running away from me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
I have decent bones but my hairline is running away from me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
to be fair, facial bonestructure is only a thing when you dont have a good pheno.

to be fair, facial bonestructure is only a thing when you dont have a good pheno.
Nah I’m pretty sure even when you’re white you need good bones to rock a buzzcut. Round faced people look like cucks with a buzzcut.

• +1
Both of the guys you posted have the problem you mentioned though: The contrast of skin color and hair.

They would look better with longer hair

You need a good masculine skull shape and face.
Hair color doesn’t matter too much.
D43C3A7D 625F 44B4 A5F1 E6046C263061

People used to say that one can only look good with short hair when you have a good facial bone structure, but thats nonsense. All you need is a good squarerish low hairline with no hairline rececession. Also, I noticed people with dark hair look completly shit with short even with a good hairline because the of the contrast of skin color and hair color.

so in conlusion: Good squareish low hairline with no temple recession + no strong haircolor and skincolor contrast = good looking while having short hair

kivanc tatlitug (he has good pheno, good hairline, cool beard but no exceptional facial bone structure feautures)
View attachment 1580462

Kadyrov: (same as above, more roundish faces)
View attachment 1580463
yea but imagine the first guy with long hair

even by gl men, with shorter hair they lose 1-2 on the scale
the first man is a solid 7.5-8/10 but with long hair solid 8.5-9/10 (you can google it)