Looking high trust is a death sentence

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
High trust = pushover, cute, goegous, baby face, most likely cuck

low trust = masculine, slayer, one night stands, would not leave your girl around him

its not this simple

if ur "too" intimidating thats not good either

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 3583 and 14 others
low trust = masculine, slayer, one night stands, would not leave your girl around him
Rookie mistake - theory of PSL newcomers. You need balance

3bb6ff0e5f340062620da2a4710b908d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, noped, Barbarossa_ and 7 others
FB IMG 1577193162412

• JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel
its not this simple

if ur "too" intimidating thats not good either

Rapist vibes?

Cope, if you look too intimidating (but still looks good looking) you won't have a problem at all.

Reminder most women have had rape fantasy at least once in their life and the majority of them felt pleased with the rape fantasy when they were fantasizing with a good looking male.

That's like saying you wouldn't feel attracted by her because she's too feminine and fragile:

Captura de Tela 2019 12 25 as 163431

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10615
High trust = pushover, cute, goegous, baby face, most likely cuck

Ultra Low trust and big cheekbones

ITS ALL ABOUT BALANCE. IF YOU CAN LOOK INTIMIDATING AND HIGH TRUAT AT SAME TIME YOURE TRUE SLAYER.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, her, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
low iq cope. cavill is high trust with large eyes, upper eyelid exposure, ok FWHR, lacks an extreme PCT and id argue that he is one of the most universally attractive males on earth

Not really. Being high trust and short/small framed is a death sentence.

Not having any masculine features is also a death sentence. Looking high trust is just having high set brows, but it’s not a death sentence if you’re not short and have good frame.

Being low trust and trying to be “dark triad” is also very hard too. That’s why Ted Bundy was so “successful”. He had “charm” which is basically bluepill terms for looking high trust. You can manipulate and deceive people very easily if you look high trust and no one will see it coming. Obviously I’m not talking about dark triad meme like “bro you gotta be manipulative and dark to get women 😈” but it works well in business situations and in real life situations. You wont get stopped at an airport, you can get off with shoplifting, getting pulled over, etc. If you look low trust, you can easily be accused for shit you didn’t do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, DianabolDownie, Fear and 2 others
It's all about prenatal testosterone. Hunter eyes, strong jaw, masculine features. Prenatal T sets the development for all those in motion, if you don't get enough testosterone as a fetus then it's over.

Fetal testosterone exposure moderates effects of oxytocin on inclusion decisions

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3593
It's all about prenatal testosterone. Hunter eyes, strong jaw, masculine features. Prenatal T sets the development for all those in motion, if you don't get enough testosterone as a fetus then it's over.

View attachment 204576

my mother said she ate 5 Big Macs once when I was in the womb

I would say the only thing that makes a man looks low trust and giga Incel is a long midface and fucked up eye area.

But if ur talking about a chad with hunter eyes, great eye support and compact midface then he looks
“very smart/talented/serious/charming”

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Henry Cavill looks high trust and masculine at same time

Attachments

• henry.jpg
    henry.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 98
untrue

i've always been told i look "scary"/"grumpy" which indicates low trust, and that is not a positive thing. would much rather be a high trust cute pretty boy