Looking high trust = over

Sonny Black

Sonny Black

Angry Russia
High trust = cute, adorable, non-intimidating, boyfriend material, cuck, sweety.

You're simply not sexually desired, cause you basically look like a puppie, a baby or a teddy bear. The only girls that gonna like you may be fat emo girls that write fanfics and get bullied in school. Or girls that look for good reliable provider to hold hands and talk about feelings. But you're never gonna spark a primal lust and desire. All you'll get is "making love" :soy:

P. S. Of course, if you're Chad - you can get away with it (altough, arguably you'll have less success than low trust Chad). But, if you're normie (let alone incel) - it's over :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, A L P H A M A L E, anticel and 13 others
High trust = cute, adorable, non-intimidating, boyfriend material, cuck, sweety.

You're simply not sexually desired, cause you basically look like a puppie, a baby or a teddy bear. The only girls that gonna like you may be fat emo girls that write fanfics and get bullied in school. Or girls that look for good reliable provider to hold hands and talk about feelings. But you're never gonna spark a primal lust and desire. All you'll get is "making love" :soy:

P. S. Of course, if you're Chad - you can't get away with it (altough, arguably you'll have less success than low trust Chad). But, if you're normie (let alone incel) - it's over :feelswhy:
What about a high trust chadlite?

Ramirezmaxxing is legit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
What about a high trust chadlite?
He will get girls, but he won't 'slay' (in terms of ruthless pumping & dumping and fucking the brains out)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19281 and Xangsane
He will get girls, but he won't 'slay' (in terms of ruthless pumping & dumping and fucking the brains out)
I really don't like pumping and dumping girls.
I'm a high trust chadlite (rated on here) with a laycount of 1 at age 24. I dumped my former gf because she was a pos towards me, now I'm volcel.

I'm a high trust chadlite (rated on here) with a laycount of 1 at age 24. I dumped my former gf because she was a pos towards me, now I'm volcel.
Nothing wrong with it, if it's not your thing. For me, though, slaying is primary.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Sigmamale, BoneDensity and 2 others
I am high trust, no issues

nah if u look dimorphic everywhere else why would it be a problem if you have high trust eye area for example

Did you hop on trey and used loads of sun lotion? Took care of yourself well?
Nope, nothing of it. I looksmax only since 2020 or so. Just genetics.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Low trust mogs indeed hard
5A2469B3 EA0F 4312 B7B1 AB31B62EF21F
2B4CAC7F DD84 4D5A B618 989B130BE08F

But for appeal it’s almost irrelevant. Chad slays either way doesn’t matter if low or high trust

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Stop rotting on here, your 24 your life is being wasted on tinder experiments for incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, johncruz12345, Prince88 and 1 other person
I look like a puppy and slayed more than you OP, another day another cope

I always want to punch low trust faced tattoo idiots in the faith, but I'm not Mike Tython.

All tiktok prettyboys look high trust u fucking retard

Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
being low trust and being intimidating are different. if you look good, you will be higher trust than your uglier counterpart(don't say muh meeks muh ramirez, they also look higher trust than a 5'8 fucked up scarface brazilian favela gangsta), but yet you should look intimidating to demand respect, otherwise you're just twink prettyboymaxxed which is useless after the age of 20.
To look intimidating, you need decent bones and masculine features, and add a sauce of height&frame&muscles&cold dark triad behaviors and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Johanjohan
how do you know if you look high trust ?