Looking like a plastic surgury addict is better than looking like a nobody

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Despite all the concern trolling on the internet, nobody IRL really gives a fuck about the supposed vanity or fakeness of plastic surgury. By the time you hit age 40 you are going to start going downhill, FAST. In terms of looks. While I won't get plastic surgury myself (because of bad genetics - my blood doesn't clot normally so I might bleed out) I would definitely recommend others do it if they can. Especially if are ugly to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and Peachy
People really dont pay attention to your looks tbh, I got buccal fat removal, dyed my eyebrows from blonde to black, and got lip fillers

And yet nobody notices, few people said I looked better " Did you get a haircut bro? " maybe thats why people recommend haircuts since they confuse any change in looks = haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun, DidntRead, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Celebrities often run into problems with plastic surgery because there is a huge base of before pictures of them that people can use for contrast. If a celebrity looks better after surgery, but not like they looked when younger, every normie screams that they look fake. normal people do not have this problem.

din rd but cope

People really dont pay attention to your looks tbh, I got buccal fat removal, dyed my eyebrows from blonde to black, and got lip fillers

And yet nobody notices, few people said I looked better " Did you get a haircut bro? " maybe thats why people recommend haircuts since they confuse any change in looks = haircut
suifuel if true

That's pretty funny that you did all that and no one noticed. Jaw implants would be hella noticable tbh

This is next level cope. We are on a website for looksmaxing and you literally think nobody cares about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This is next level cope. We are on a website for looksmaxing and you literally think nobody cares about looks.

No what I meant is PEOPLE DONT NOTICE YOU GOT SURGERY

People do NOTICE YOU LOOK BETTER , people do treat you better, its just they dont look at you and go " oh did you get surgery bro, i can see your lips are more full, your eyes pop more, your chubby cheeks are gone " they just go " wow you look good, you must got haircut "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 2205

People do NOTICE YOU LOOK BETTER , people do treat you better, its just they dont look at you and go " oh did you get surgery bro, i can see your lips are more full, your eyes pop more, your chubby cheeks are gone " they just go " wow you look good, you must got haircut "
maybe if you get a tiny surgury done. I'm talking about botox, fillers, lips, nose, eyes, more botox, etc.
dd-composite-surgery-es-v21.jpg

maybe if you get a tiny surgury done. I'm talking about botox, fillers, lips, nose, eyes, more botox, etc.
dd-composite-surgery-es-v21.jpg

Well thats not fair to compare average nobody to leader of a country

Normal people dont have hours of video footage and pictures of their face all over the TV to compare to their post surgery results

Exactly. It's just a normie cope reasoning of how someone loosk different. Unless your features have been heavily altricated, as long as you're recognizable as yourself, then people will know who you are.