Looking like a teenager in your 20s is more often than not a major failo as a male

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
If people card you and not your friends who are a similar age it's the biggest indirect insult ever. The same goes for when somoene asks your age and they act suprised saying they thought you were 16 or 17. It's basically telling you that you look like a boy and not a man. It's a sign that you're not adequately dimorphic. Most women 17 and older don't want a guy that looks like a teenager. Especially not if they're ovulating JFL.

Of course, you can get away with it if you're exceptionally good looking. But most men don't have the phenotype to pull it off so they look like dorky teenagers instead which will repel women.

I'm not saying looking old is ideal either though. I'd say Ideally you want to look like you're 22-23.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and badromance
Glad puberty kicked in like a foot in a pregnant womans stomach around that time. I'm lucky.

Just grow a beard and lift a bit. Neck + beard : Gaining 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
What if your 18 and look 21 like me?

I look like I'm 22-23 at 17 ??

I know because I get told MULTIPLE times per day at work. As in 10 or more...

Basically because when a customer comes to buy alcohol at work, I have to call a supervisor to authorise the purchase because I'm 17 ?

I'm 18 and was told I look like I'm 15, haha. I guess that's why I catch the attention of JBs the most. Most of them are surprised when I tell them my actual age, too.

Not if you look like a gl teenager

Not if you look like a gl teenager

That's why I said if you're exceptionally good looking you can pull it off. Most 20 something guys who look like teenagers are incels because they're neither good looking nor are they masculine.
Just grow a beard and lift a bit. Neck + beard : Gaining 10 years.

This is exactly what I'm doing right now, actually. I'm running Test E and minoxidil while going to the gym 3x a week. I'm trying to get JACKED as fuck and grow at least a goatee.

Last edited:
getting called young man on a regular