Looking NT & young.

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
Why do some people look so NT and young and others don’t? I know facial hair plays a role but usually it’s not just facial hair. I think it’s also the eyes, skin, and hair. But maybe more. Even if you are good looking, I think it’s a flaw to look old/non NT, less success on Instagram and in social interactions. What causes this?

D75066E1 7B02 4499 90E3 EF06B74E6374 D3789EC0 F01C 4B6D B560 3F35FDD4775C

This is one comparison I could find (Soosh and James) . A good example of someone who is very young and NT looking is David laid.

Having a compact midface makes you look younger. Most people who “look good for their age” tend to have compact midfaces. I think midface appears longer over time so if you start compact, when you age you’re still compact

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and EverythingMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, hebbewem and 2 others
wow you deserve the nobel prize
Thanks. Now is that all or are there more features that play a role in this? I know the nose also plays a very big role. Getting a rhinoplasty makes a lot of people look much younger.

Thanks. Now is that all or are there more features that play a role in this? I know the nose also plays a very big role. Getting a rhinoplasty makes a lot of people look much younger.
it's just purely about having as many soft features biologically at the beginning of the start, as you said: hair, skin.
Also is about how soft tissue reacts to your bone structure, sagging and falling fat pads.

David Laid looks young because of his literally childish eye area, pale skin, fringe and his lower maxillas protraction. Most people, even young people may have large bones, but they have recessed maxilla.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
They look athletic and they're like 20-22. Pretty simple.

it's just purely about having as many soft features biologically at the beginning of the start, as you said: hair, skin.
Also is about how soft tissue reacts to your bone structure, sagging and falling fat pads.

David Laid looks young because of his literally childish eye area, pale skin, fringe and his lower maxillas protraction. Most people, even young people may have large bones, but they have recessed maxilla.
so bimax to look young?

Aren't sleep deprived