Looking trustworthy af! 😂

A

Artturih

Silver
Can someone please explain, why should I, or people in general be trusted based on their looks? This sh*t scares me, society really is rigged... I know these are just few votes, but I would really like to hear your opinion about this topic.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    32.7 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
high Trust face can open many doors
except if youre a manlet then it just looks weak and pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Can someone please explain, why should I, or people in general be trusted based on their looks?
Because looks = who you are

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and 4 others
Photofeeler has been co-opted by the Female Virtue Internet Defense Force ever since they found out red and black pilled looksmaxers were using it to gauge their attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
It is what it is

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vermilioncore and Age of Empires
high Trust face can open many doors
except if youre a manlet then it just looks weak and pathetic
Haha, good thing that I am not. Height is one other thing that seems weird to affect how to person is looked upon.

• +1
Haha, good thing that I am not. Height is one other thing that seems weird to affect how to person is looked upon.
if youre a manlet you might as well put a bullet in your head

• +1
Photofeeler is about how the pic was taken not how you look. A 5’3 janitor could be rated very attractive and very smart if its a professional photo. Its bluepilled website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia, Vidyacoper and 4 others
If nose was just a little shorter you are gigachad
Still gl tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Dont use that shitty site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Photofeeler is about how the pic was taken not how you look. A 5’3 janitor could be rated very attractive and very smart if its a professional photo. Its bluepilled website
Okay, good to know. Maybe things aren't as bad as I thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and .👽.
Okay, good to know. Maybe things aren't as bad as I thought.
Ask this site even tho it’d kinda trash instead. You look medium trust to me

• +1
If nose was just a little shorter you are gigachad
Still gl tho
Can you comment on my other post about nose surgery. Would it really make that much of a difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Can you comment on my other post about nose surgery. Would it really make that much of a difference?

If you could make your face more compact
(Shorter nose lips higher up)
Yes

• +1
😂

• +1
  • JFL

Jaw angle implants would banfit you more but i don’t know how expensive that is

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

You look good bro. Maybe visit an orthodentist first for your jaw

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
  • +1
A rhinoplasty would help you out, if done by a good surgeon.

• +1
  • +1
I get what you mean. I think the picture has massive amount of lens distortion too, but it wasn't even my point on this thread wtf. XD
I’m trolling bro

• +1

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
No but really. This has much less. Too lazy to edit tho. Can someone do the nose job edit for me? I also have ip 4 rn so I can't have facetune 2... 😂
U don’t need nose job nor will you ever get one. Just get off this site and stop being autistic and you can slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Casadonis
U don’t need nose job nor will you ever get one. Just get off this site and stop being autistic and you can slay
What do you mean? 😬 I have never had problems with getting a girlfriend or matches or whatever. It's just that the nose issue has gotten to my head. I have another post about it, you can see there.

• +1
What do you mean? 😬 I have never had problems with getting a girlfriend or matches or whatever. It's just that the nose issue has gotten to my head. I have another post about it, you can see there.
Larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If you don’t have problems getting girls than why do you care what you look like? What’s the point of spending thousands of dollars and going through surgery to fix something that doesn’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
If you don’t have problems getting girls than why do you care what you look like? What’s the point of spending thousands of dollars and going through surgery to fix something that doesn’t even matter
In my case its to look like Pitt tbh

• +1
lol exactly
how are u gonna brag about getting matches but at the same time ask for morphs and shit

• +1
  • +1
What?

IT WAS NOT MY POINT! My point was that I wanted to do it for myself... 🤦‍♂️
well u dont really need a rhino tbh
if u get one it would improve u by like a 1/3 of a point

• +1
I don’t belive that you’ve never had any problems getting the girl you want. So i’m saying ur lying
Bruh... nobody can have all the girls they want. I am fine having the girlfriend that I have now, BUT MY POINT was not even about to brag. I am just really insecure about my nose, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Bruh... nobody can have all the girls they want. I am fine having the girlfriend that I have now, BUT MY POINT was not even about to brag. I am just really insecure about my nose, that's it.
*nobody except Pitt

• +1
But You’d swipe on urself? Gigacope
If I had the rhino, yes. I cannot explain, but I think that guys who have good brow and eye combination look good (like dark brows) nohomo. Everybody has a type.

• +1