Looking trustworthy af! 😂

Gigacope, Ur not in the same universe of attractive as Pitt or even Harrison Ford
In my personal opinion they don't look that good, but of course, you have your opinion and I cannot change that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
In my personal opinion they don't look that good, but of course, you have your opinion and I cannot change that.
Your delusional bro. Ur sub 6 psl comparing ur self to a 7+ gigachad Pitt and saying you look better.

• +1
Your delusional bro. Ur sub 6 psl comparing ur self to a 7+ gigachad Pitt and saying you look better.
Nevermind, I think he looked good when he was younger. The first pictures to show up to google was when he was old.

• +1
Nevermind, I think he looked good when he was younger. The first pictures to show up to google was when he was old.
He looked insane when older and still mogs 99% of the population when 56 (that includes you and me). When he was 34 he was best looking man alive for sure
200A5432 66B0 4225 BE6B F620DF3A356B

Insane when younger*

• +1
No i’m only a fan, Insane how gl that kid is at 16
I mean, he is in my opinion nothing special. I looked the same when I was 16 and I am 17 now. But anyway, I think he would look better if he had positive canthal tilt or darker brows. The side profile is really good tho. Hopefully I can get similiar one if I'm going to the rhino and it turns out right.
Like this:

• +1
I mean, he is in my opinion nothing special. I looked the same when I was 16 and I am 17 now. But anyway, I think he would look better if he had positive canthal tilt or darker brows. The side profile is really good tho. Hopefully I can get similiar one if I'm going to the rhino and it turns out right.
Like this:

He’s Pitt maxxing, Lighter eyebrows which are also darker would be less like Pitt. I think he wants nct eyebrows but idk. Also ”nothing special”
DA60B553 3851 446C 9A80 8E8278339825
CDB2BDBA D457 49E2 9C8B 29A9C69B10C6

• +1
He’s Pitt maxxing, Lighter eyebrows which are also darker would be less like Pitt. I think he wants nct eyebrows but idk. Also ”nothing special” View attachment 336511View attachment 336512
I said his side profile is really good, but the pictures I looked, the front isn't anything that great. Also, the nose is kinda feminine too. It could be bit bigger from the side. Just my opinion.

• +1
I said his side profile is really good, but the pictures I looked, the front isn't anything that great. Also, the nose is kinda feminine too. It could be bit bigger from the side. Just my opinion.
A5D24C37 290B 4846 AF95 4BB41F7D6D01

• +1
Not like that. Like in the picture that my nose edit was. His nose is bit too upturned imo.
I miss my old nose so much. It mogs me.
Rip old nose
Not like that. Like in the picture that my nose edit was. His nose is bit too upturned imo.
I miss my old nose so much. It mogs me.
Slight upturned nose is ideal because Pitt has slight upturned nose

Last edited by a moderator:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Artturih