Lookism and incels.is are disgusting places

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Full of lazy ass defeatist niggas who will try anything to disencourage anyone who tries to improve, toxic forums ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gargantuan, sytyl, ProAcktiv and 9 others
Your moms is a disgusting place

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
drip drip

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Most are probably oldcels,it is over after certain age.
Imagine being virgin at 25 or 30

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell, lutte, MrGlutton and 2 others
this place is no different

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Most are probably oldcels,it is over after certain age.
Imagine being virgin at 25 or 30
yeah but its entirely their fault 90% of the times, considering their defeatist mentality they probably didnt get any cause they have never tried to looksmax and improve at first place

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
> toxic defeatist attidude

Images

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Golang, Deleted member 6789 and 2 others
mhm
19E6203C 7A17 4AEC AE4F 76CCA4725755

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
bro if ur on some dogfartmaxx.gov type of bullshit ass forum in the first place, u already know its over

• +1
Reactions: recessed and Matthias8272
.co is where the fuckups and trucels are at, with some fbi bait mixed in

what trips me out about these types of forums are the number of members ( around 10k each and 6k on looksmax )

i expect at least 50k

yeah but its entirely their fault 90% of the times, considering their defeatist mentality they probably didnt get any cause they have never tried to looksmax and improve at first place
Real looksmaxxing without money doesnt exist.

Losing fat and skincare is already normal knowledge most of them did anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Real looksmaxxing without money doesnt exist.

Losing fat and skincare is already normal knowledge most of them did anyway.
Most niggas there are not even leanmaxxed or skinmaxxed tbh, and probably dont put on any effort into moneymaxxing, they are always making excuses and calling everything "cope" to feel good about LDARing

defeatism is natural for truecels, but incels.is is just an emo circle jerk

Most niggas there are not even leanmaxxed or skinmaxxed tbh, and probably dont put on any effort into moneymaxxing, they are always making excuses and calling everything "cope" to feel good about LDARing
Idk about lookism demographics but fat guys in .co is minority, not a majority.

And some of my normie friends literally asked my skincare routine (which doesnt exist btw :feelskek: :feelskek: ) last year.

And I didnt grow in height last 2 years.

Naturally I am done except for little frame growth and beard, I am hopeful about beard tho

This site is the same 1% good advice 99% baboon shit

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
.co is supposed to be for legit incels that are done with life. can't really blame them for being pessimistic. Also .me and .co is run by the same people afaik, splitting both forums up does make sense.

JFL at only 10k users, should be much more. % of < 30 yo virgins in the west is easily double digits at this point. Wonder where those unaware ones are rotting on the internet.

.co is supposed to be for legit incels that are done with life. can't really blame them for being pessimistic. Also .me and .co is run by the same people afaik, splitting both forums up does make sense.

JFL at only 10k users, should be much more. % of < 30 yo virgins in the west is easily double digits at this point. Wonder where those unaware ones are rotting on the internet.
They are on reddit talking about how they are virgin but not incel

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Golang
Looksmaxxi doesn’t work when you’re ethnjc

Full of lazy ass defeatist niggas who will try anything to disencourage anyone who tries to improve, toxic forums ngl
nah they are actually ugly man, when u get bullied constantly u will have no hope.but lookism is shit tho