Serious Lookism has given me BDD

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Zephir
I was attending school before but now after founding out Im a 2/10 subhuman, I can’t go to classes. It gives me so much anxiety thinking of what people think of me, and I’d rather avoid it. I don’t want to show my manlet, childlike body and my ogre face. Before when I was bluepilled, I was confident and talked to people and didn’t care about my looks. Sure people mistreated me but I never thought it was about my looks so I just fought back and never lingered on it.

Now, I’ve missed so many days rotting on incel sites cause I’m so fucking ugly and I don’t wanna show my face and I don’t want people to make fun of me in their heads and now every time someone, especially a girl mistreats me, I’ll know it’s my looks and I don’t want to face that. I don’t want to be assumed to be a low status male with no life just cause of my face so I stay at home. I take 1000 selfies a day and I see all my flaws and it’s killing me, I can’t leave the house. If I’m even a bit bloated, no way I’m going to class. If my eyes are puffy, same thing. Fuck I wish I could take a drug that made me not care about looks and I could be an ignorant dumb NPC.

Last edited:
Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I was attending school before but now after founding out Im a 2/10 subhuman, I can’t go to classes. It gives me so much anxiety thinking of what people think of me, and I’d rather avoid it. I don’t want to show my manlet, childlike body and my ogre face. Before when I was bluepilled, I was confident and talked to people and didn’t care about my looks. Sure people mistreated me but I never thought it was about my looks so I just fought back and never lingered on it.

Now, I’ve missed so many days rotting on incel sites cause I’m so fucking ugly and I don’t wanna show my face and I don’t want people to make fun of me in their heads and now every time someone, especially a girl mistreats me, I’ll know it’s my looks and I don’t want to face that. I don’t want to be assumed to be a low status male with no life just cause of my face so I stay at home. I take 1000 selfies a day and I see all my flaws and it’s killing me, I can’t leave the house.
Lookism gave me BDD around my skull

B

BigBoy

Retired
Same

Now whenever someone mistreats me, or I get ignored I know its my looks. And it kills me inside because everyone mistreats me. I always get assigmed the subordinate role and get called names like stupid, retarded, and fat.

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Zephir
Same

Now whenever someone mistreats me, or I get ignored I know its my looks. And it kills me inside because everyone mistreats me. I always get assigmed the subordinate role and get called names like stupid, retarded, and fat.
Every single shitty experience I’ve had before I now know is cause of looks and it has traumatised me. All the girls ignoring me, all the guys treating me like I’m inferior. My oneitis looking at me in disgust all the time and not even saying bye to me when I left school killed me. Then she got with a chadlite who she met at a party who mogged me to oblivion. I don’t want to get hurt again so I avoid everything. We shouldn’t have to suffer like this.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Zephir
I have it as well. I think its safe to say that 90% of people here do.
I’m actually ugly tho while most people here are average with a few failos that they’re fixing with surgeries. My whole face is just fucked and I have shit pheno which can’t be changed. I’d give to be anyone else here.

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
:( i feel bad for you man
this current realm of being is fuckedddd up

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Zephir
dw you eventually burn the dopamine receptors and stop caring about everything.

B

BigBoy

Retired
Every single shitty experience I’ve had before I now know is cause of looks and it has traumatised me. All the girls ignoring me, all the guys treating me like I’m inferior. My oneitis looking at me in disgust all the time and not even saying bye to me when I left school killed me. Then she got with a chadlite who she met at a party who mogged me to oblivion. I don’t want to get hurt again so I avoid everything. We shouldn’t have to suffer like this.
Indeed.
I’m actually ugly tho while most people here are average with a few failos that they’re fixing with surgeries. My whole face is just fucked and I have shit pheno which can’t be changed. I’d give to be anyone else here.
You can send pics if you want an accurate rating. You may be rating yourself lower than you really are.

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
Be low inhib regardless of how you look. Fuck what other people think, do what you want

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
If you want to become bluepilled, go ask a therapist to brainwash you

I'm dead serious btw. Do it if it will improve your quality of life

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Just fucking close down the forum
Looking good shall set us free

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Zephir
I on the other hand have always had BDD one day I want to wake up and look in the mirror and see chico lachowski looking back at me.

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
you have ptsd not bdd
thank undisputed for that

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
jfl @ bdd, u think barrett got bdd from lookism? u only get 'bdd' when ur ugly as shit, and guess what WE ARE
we are the only ones thinking logically, and all normies are delusionmaxxed

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Zephir
jfl @ bdd, u think barrett got bdd from lookism? u only get 'bdd' when ur ugly as shit, and guess what WE ARE
we are the only ones thinking logically, and all normies are delusionmaxxed
I wish I was delusionmaxxed cause it's ruining my life, I can't go outside, interact normally anymore cause I'm thinking of my looks 24/7. If only I was chad and could be done with all this pain.

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I go from thinking I look pretty fucking good after seeing myself in my bathroom's mirror to realizing I'm a subhuman when I see a reflection outside.
Hence why I try to avoid reflecting surfaces.

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Justttt

Justttt

Diamond
Fuck this gay earth

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Be low inhib regardless of how you look. Fuck what other people think, do what you want
He cannot do what he want because of his looks.
If he is truly a Subhuman as he claims he is, he is suppose to stay in a very particular "lane" in life.
Normies brain wouldn't be able to comprehend the fact that he has other plans, and other certain desires except rotting and being a beta cuck lapdog for your average landwhale.

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
undisputed indeed claims another tormented soul

Cope

Cope

Same, now I know the reason these ugly normies feel like they can compete with me is cuz of my height.

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
undisputed takes no prisioners indeed

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I wish I was delusionmaxxed cause it's ruining my life, I can't go outside, interact normally anymore cause I'm thinking of my looks 24/7. If only I was chad and could be done with all this pain.
Dude. Nobody cares about you. Everyone looks like shit nowadays. Its not worth dwelling on trust me.
Now if you had a foid in sight, that would be different. But trying to please everyone is the best way to live a shitty life.

reptiles

reptiles

never live with regrets always look forward.
Same

Eugenics macht frei bone of this would be an issue had we had eugenics

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

bowsers me
"bdd" = being a self aware ugly person

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Zephir
same happened to me

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Zephir
Between the ages of 16-20 I used to go out to clubs and actually try approach women, flirt etc.

Then at 23 I found PSL and became aware of my subhumanity - I've never been the same since then. I can't remember the last time I felt carefree about anything. Always have a complex around my looks.

Users who are viewing this thread