Lookism is being deleted.

Fucking autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and TheMewingBBC
Please make a thread on the relevant info you have (you can upload the pictures to an imgur album). This would be very helpful for lots of people here
To everyone that is asking about my screenshots i will make a post with everything eventually i dont have my phone on me currently i will be getting it on tuesday cause i left it at my friends house please stop pming me

i promise i will make a post on tuesday now relax yall

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and CarlSagan96
Worst loss of knowledge since the library of Alexandria was burned down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, NiBBaCel, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
I was the one who put this into motion. Here's a little background why this happened today.

retrudedmaxilla got banned for talking shit to RealRob. He tagged Zesto in some thread to unban him, but Zesto said he will not go against mod's wishes.

The reason why is because he's trying to be on good terms with all mods so that when Admin comes back, he will accept him as a legit mod and not take it away despite the fact he didn't earn that spot, a mod gave him his own account.

I called him out for it and said that if my assessment of Admin is correct, he will most likely ban him despite his submissive efforts. Then we had this conversation in PMs:
FcFtecX.png

After I saw forum threads getting deleted, I asked him why he does this.
N1LxLRU.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
yo get realrob over here with his old redneck ass he actually has some great stuff to say

thats my nigga
Realrob is a fraud. He was caught posting fake pictures for his supposed slays. JFL at you for falling for this bullshit artist

Realrob is a fraud. He was caught posting fake pictures for his supposed slays. JFL at you for falling for this bullshit artist
the fuck? im not even talking about that just lol at you trying to come at me for no reason

im talking about the advice he gives on roiding and human psychology and social dynamic stuff he talks about in the threads he makes

I was the one who put this into motion. Here's a little background why this happened today.

retrudedmaxilla got banned for talking shit to RealRob. He tagged Zesto in some thread to unban him, but Zesto said he will not go against mod's wishes.

The reason why is because he's trying to be on good terms with all mods so that when Admin comes back, he will accept him as a legit mod and not take it away despite the fact he didn't earn that spot, a mod gave him his own account.

I called him out for it and said that if my assessment of Admin is correct, he will most likely ban him despite his submissive efforts. Then we had this conversation in PMs:
FcFtecX.png

N1LxLRU.png
If the Admins ever came back they would have only banned him on the basis of him promoting his sites.
Nothing more, nothing less.

He did a really good job with josh account getting rid of jack spammers and rule breakers. If he really wanted to be mod he could have just use that as his persuasive leverage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
the fuck? im not even talking about that just lol at you trying to come at me for no reason

im talking about the advice he gives on roiding and human psychology and social dynamic stuff he talks about in the threads he makes
Yes I have read his threads and most are bullshit.

FcFtecX.png

N1LxLRU.png

FcFtecX.png

N1LxLRU.png

"I even bought a looksmax coffee mug"
Cowboy laugh gif

• JFL
Reactions: currymax, Alexanderr, DidntRead and 4 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 29, Bluepilled: 19)

nope because he links actual scientific evidence
But he bans anyone who disagrees with him. And thats a bitch move. And no most of his threads are not backed by scientific evidence

But he bans anyone who disagrees with him. And thats a bitch move. And no most of his threads are not backed by scientific evidence
yes they are just lol and i almost never disagreed with him regardless

FUCK!!
Someone needs to stop Zesto right this very minute!
What can be done, he is out of control. So much knowledge is being lost on Lookism.net as we speak which is irrecoverable and irreplaceable.

SOMEONE STOP ZESTO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2581
i thought Zesto roped in Japan .....😦😦
He is in lookism now?

So this is how it ends,
lookism.net dies at the hand of a mexican hapa tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Anon, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: SeiGun
hi bro yes it's me. what was ur main acc on lookism?
i joined after you left but lurked before

please change back your avi it was godlike

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currymax, Robert01 and Deleted member 632
Ekeoma_The_BBC saidSo this is how it ends,
lookism.net dies at the hand of a mexican hapa tranny

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Anon, xit and 1 other person
:goodfellas::goodfellas:
:cage::cage:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
it died a long time ago

The storm appears to be over. Or Lookism is in the eye of the Hurricane.

ebc3c66767433c0b28fef6f8f44d5af6.png

i told love=everything to come here

just lol at * what a trash site
that mentally challenged freak was already banned from this site. we don't need cancerous lookismtards here.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Imagine the poor undisputed
Coming back from his moroccan holidays
Ready to shitpost about the moroccan slayers
And finds all his precious 18 pages long all caps threads deleted

I think he will legit rope when he'll see all 39 pages of his Autistic threads gone.

Wewe

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
he watched the Joker and decided to act like a one

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Well done tbh
it's mostly still a fluke tho

yo get realrob over here with his old redneck ass he actually has some great stuff to say

thats my nigga

He has nothing useful to say, RealRob was the worst mod on that shithole, losing only to prince, a fucking retarded using mental malabarism every time to prove his stupid "just inject bro" theory
FUCK!!
Someone needs to stop Zesto right this very minute!
What can be done, he is out of control. So much knowledge is being lost on Lookism.net as we speak which is irrecoverable and irreplaceable.

SOMEONE STOP ZESTO

Everyone made archives after the first attack in June, every important user left afterward, NO KNOWLEDGE IS BEING LOST, the only thing I hope it will be lost is admin/poobear's existence
hi bro yes it's me. what was ur main acc on lookism?

Tu sabe o que aconteceu com o Marin? Ele nunca mais tinha entrado la faz tempo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and MammothActuary
I dont get it? Whos now deleting everything and more important why? why would anyone destroy all this this knwledge? of course site went shit but everytime you look some looksmaxx specific thing up the most valueable threads are on lookism.net
its just ....

Bump because

I dont get it? Whos now deleting everything and more important why? why would anyone destroy all this this knwledge? of course site went shit but everytime you look some looksmaxx specific thing up the most valueable threads are on lookism.net
its just ....

A Tranny faggot by the name of Zesto (curses be upon him) is responsible for this evil.

FUCK YOU ZESTO YOU TRANNY CUCK. SOME LOW INHIB INCEL IS GONNA GET YOUR ASS, YOU JUST WAIT.

• +1
Reactions: Anon, Ekeoma_The_BBC and currymax
A Tranny faggot by the name of Zesto (curses be upon him) is responsible for this evil.

FUCK YOU ZESTO YOU TRANNY CUCK. SOME LOW INHIB INCEL IS GONNA GET YOUR ASS, YOU JUST WAIT.
hes a grotesque subhuman on top of it, the fucker is SO FUCKING UGLY that no lefort will ever help him, a literal 2/10 monster, thats why he deleted the library cause he knew the knowledge wouldnt help him anyway so he took it away from other people

Another hacker?? JFL, I honestly hope admin/poobear rope this time, and I'm being 100% honest, I hope he kill himself this time, fucking useless cockroach

Bro i don't know why your laughing you got doxxed
What's Zesto's site? I need to join every incel board, even Nathan Larson's 100 shitty ones.

I hope Zesto doesn't hate me.

Do not be stupid the fucker has dirt on you if you ever needs to threaten you if you do use tor on brave browser

SayNo told me the hacker posted my city, Brunnah already did that months ago, so whatever

He doesn't give a fuck. i mean let's be honest who's gonna do shit to him? Zesto? LOL no.

He doesn't give a fuck. i mean let's be honest who's gonna do shit to him? Zesto? LOL no.

Ahhhh right but the zesto fucker has to much dirt it's not even funny
SayNo told me the hacker posted my city, Brunnah already did that months ago, so whatever

It's uncle joon or uncle zesto the creepy pedophile but he also posted your face book and shit

reminder

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel