Lookism is cope for the most part

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Not having good social circle is the only reason of incelhood. Lookism is cope for the most part, except for legit deformed people.

Want some more blackpill? Obtaining a good social circle is a lot harder than improving your looks/personality because it requires luck to meet the right people and you cannot control how peope behave anyway.

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit, Deleted member 206 and badromance
agreed

good guidance, JBF, NTmaxing and social circle maxing

^
all MUCH more important than hurr durr lookism

• +1
Reactions: badromance
agreed

good guidance, JBF, NTmaxing and social circle maxing

^
all MUCH more important than hurr durr lookism

people who end up discovering lookism and incel forums were just unlucky

• +1
Reactions: badromance
NTmaxxing is the most important aspect of looksmaxxing (general) imo.

Autism and sperglike behavoir is what destroys PSl4-6 males.

I am quickly changing from a mentalcel to a standardcel

NTmaxxing is the most important aspect of looksmaxxing (general) imo.

Autism and sperglike behavoir is what destroys PSl4-6 males.

I am quickly changing from a mentalcel to a standardcel
autism is death sentence

Low IQ as usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Unwanted
Lookism isn‘t cope, but beside that I fully agree with you. Social circle > Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer and Future Arablite
Good luck getting into any social circle when you're sub5, manlet, framecel. You'd just be the punching bag of that social circle. No way in hell you'd be able to get a girlfriend that way, they'll try to hook you up with a sub3 landwhale. I know this first hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and 11gaijin
they'll try to hook you up with a sub3 landwhale

if you don't have social circle, they wont hook you up with anything and you have to do all the shit on your own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
SxTibMs

Good luck getting into any social circle when you're sub5, manlet, framecel. You'd just be the punching bag of that social circle. No way in hell you'd be able to get a girlfriend that way, they'll try to hook you up with a sub3 landwhale. I know this first hand.

Brutal

Social circle game is a low IQ myth and doesn't work, because women use Tinder instead of social circle in 2018.

Based, @blackopstruecel this is so true