Lookism is going mainstream chads are openly harassing wagecels and calling them ugly

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greeneyes, subhuman incel, Virgin at 29 😔 and 10 others
@ArvidGustavsson Irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
That’s rude

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, greeneyes, subhuman incel and 3 others
Giga based

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 15827, Zeruel and 3 others
@ArvidGustavsson Irl.
Its what i say to the mirror
71926661 7447 45DB BA00 76A2775BF309

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
looks like a bloated polynesian tommy fury

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, cekonerr and eyes
Cringe vlogger

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Chadeep and 2 others
“Chad” in the video

185E10D2 6917 4439 9D00 918230273A09

Shit haircut and probably bad height but good harmony

Maybe lite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greeneyes, subhuman incel, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Why would he? This blonde cuck deserves brutal murder tbh
Honestly getting bullied sucks, but if more people knee about the blackpill then they shouldn’t be insecure when not at their ceiling for looks

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
Idiots have always been idiots, nothing new.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Funniest part is this mf saying he did a good job
F333092E FC0B 44EE BFBF 8EA9F26F9EF4

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9801
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17997
this definitely wasn’t 5 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface, Chadeep and 3 others
Funny thing about this is that the “wagecel” ended up with more Instagram followers than this dipshit. I remember when this happened, old news tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greeneyes, subhuman incel, eyes and 3 others
Funny thing about this is that the “wagecel” ended up with more Instagram followers than this dipshit. I remember when this happened, old news tbh.
I hope this blonde guy descended hard

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mug and Neverbegameover!
I’ve roasted ugly people worse his wasnt too bad
I just think it’s a normie insult. I mean the only value is diminishing their self esteem but why do that?

I would call them out for being ugly because they didn’t try hard enough in the gym diet etc.

If this guy really gets a lot of validation why does he go around being a narcy? Narcissists develop based on lack of parental or peer support so one turns inward.

He obvious was low tier and looksmaxxed but feels insecure

• +1
Someone needs to abolish that TikTok app so these so called Chads can go back to wagecucking at fast food joints.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, subhuman incel, cekonerr and 1 other person
I would call them out for being ugly because they didn’t try hard enough in the gym diet etc.
No you need to hit them where it hurts most people are self Concious about their flaws so tell them about their double chins and fucked eye spacing. Say they have a massive weirdly shaped nose and a receeding hairline.

No you need to hit them where it hurts most people are self Concious about their flaws so tell them about their double chins and fucked eye spacing. Say they have a massive weirdly shaped nose and a receeding hairline.
I don’t enjoy hurting people. It hurts me inside.

What a snobby punk too attacking people at work who he knows can't fight back, he's a soft looking twink running his mouth needs a punch in the face.

Those types would never do anything irl this foid selection & social media has gassed these dummies up far too much, I'd love to knock that punk out.

• +1
Reactions: Neverbegameover! and subhuman incel
The only reason people are supporting the wagie is because he has a better height and frame than the manlet chadlite

• +1
1:08 girls seem to be into it.

Take the bullypill.

• +1
Worthless subhumans should be enslaved. Based chadlite.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and JBcollector
If he was famous he would get cancelled over what he did in this vid I am assuming.

So he's probably not famous

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18840, subhuman incel and 1 other person

its clear to see as day, this is a lgbt guy harrassing security workers doing their jobs, they don't even see him as threat, and are laughing. This is about classism, this intitled guy thinks because hes attractive and has money they security guards should just let him in because their lower class and peasants. Its the same type of people that think they can go attack the homeless and get away with it. These types believe the system will protect them if they attack lower social ranking people. The reason he feels comfortable doing this is because alot lgbt people almost see them-selves as women status, and the un-written rule that men should not be as violent with women should protect said lgbt person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel, cekonerr and 3 others
What a snobby punk too attacking people at work who he knows can't fight back, he's a soft looking twink running his mouth needs a punch in the face.

Those types would never do anything irl this foid selection & social media has gassed these dummies up far too much, I'd love to knock that punk out.
he being lgbt shouldn't even be talked about, he should be punched in the face if he took it to another level, for attacking security trying to do their job regardless of said persons sexual orientation.

• +1
he being lgbt shouldn't even be talked about, he should be punched in the face if he took it to another level, for attacking security trying to do their job regardless of said persons sexual orientation.
I didn't know he was gay, just dislike punks like him who never dealt with real world consequences

• +1
  • +1
I didn't know he was gay, just dislike punks like him who never dealt with real world consequences
He's a faggot?

This was years ago

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Xangsane
Lookism was always prevalent in society…it’s ingrained in all of us. Your face is your identity, your height, frame and leanness is your sexual worth

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
Isnt this that faggot that got outed by social media grower for buying millions of followers from turkey?:lul::lul::lul:
From Australia who appeared on that TV show on gogglebox?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, JBcollector and Deleted member 9801
From Australia who appeared on that TV show on gogglebox?
you have failed to carry out my request and thus i must block you now

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane