Lookism is mainstream

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
It’s an open secret everywhere I look on social media there’s people admitting looks are important. Being attractive is important . Being tall is important. Literally 500 k likes on these videos and there’s so so many of these. I think now we have to accept it’s common knowledge now. Tiktok blackpilled everyone

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, koalendo, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
popular looksmax youtube channels are on the rise too. its oer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Gaia262
popular looksmax youtube channels are on the rise too. its oer
It just proves my case since retard kids like you joined in2022 June

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 18244 and SendMePicsToRate
has been since 1994

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6128
Yeah, well, everyone knows that being GL is good.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, thereallegend, Deprived and 4 others
has been since 1994
Yeah, well, everyone knows that being GL is good.
Yes but now literally normal people are saying they ONLY LIKE TALL MEN. Openly talking about being attractive is THE most important factor in relationships. I haven’t seen a bluepilled post in two years. Srs. Everyone admits it’s height or being attractive

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, thereallegend, Deleted member 19548 and 1 other person
everyone knows already, just wont admit it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 16371
Yes but now literally normal people are saying they ONLY LIKE TALL MEN. Openly talking about being attractive is THE most important factor in relationships. I haven’t seen a bluepilled post in two years. Srs. Everyone admits it’s height or being attractive
its so brutal

how to bluepilled manlets cope with life? they must want to die every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I’ve seen every single person underneath these 500k 1mil likes videos and posts agreeing they only like tall good looking guy. Not even red pill money anymore but straight up attractiveness

its so brutal

how do non-blackpilled manlets cope with life? they must want to die every day

It’s an open secret everywhere I look on social media there’s people admitting looks are important. Being attractive is important . Being tall is important. Literally 500 k likes on these videos and there’s so so many of these. I think now we have to accept it’s common knowledge now. Tiktok blackpilled everyone
Everyone knows that since childhood u aspie

i knew looks mattered even when i was 10

only aspies on here think differently jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 7725
its so brutal

how to bluepilled manlets cope with life? they must want to die every day
Facial attractiveness is most important and the hardest for people to admit and put into words. You can’t call people ugly shitskin facial features, but you can say you like only tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Yes but it wasn’t put into words by 100s of thousands of people under social media posts. I don’t see red pill shit anymore all I see is blackpilled ideas underneath these posts. And everyone agrees

JoinedDec 6, 2021Posts2,873Reputation2,399
Jfl it just shows blackpill is mainstream since retards like you found this and don’t even know what happened in early December

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
people have always known this. mans acting like everyone is just totally oblivious to looks having any effect on your life at all.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
people have always known this. mans acting like everyone is just totally oblivious to looks having any effect on your life at all.
Nobody openly talked about it....

It’s okay for the foid to want a strong tall handsome man because she knows what she wants, bigot.

Oh you dont like fat chicks? There he is mr officer, take him away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 16371
people have always thought it its just become acceptable to be upfront and open about it

Jfl it just shows blackpill is mainstream since retards like you found this and don’t even know what happened in early December
ive been lurking since 2020 you autistic gatekeeping manlet

Nobody openly talked about it....
of course they did. u never seen movies where people bullied each other for being ugly or said someone else was hot? hella movies from the 80s-90s and shit that openly did it. even was plays in the 1800s about truecels who couldnt get bitches cuz they face:

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Deleted member 16371
people have always thought it its just become acceptable to be upfront and open about it
It’s brutally over for sub 5s if everyone becomes honest about dating. Like they should kill themselves lmao

It’s over. You need chadlite base mininum after this for looksmaxing to be efficient

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Its not a water is wet situation we all know looks matter but its the fact that women have more smv on average looks being equal so a 5/10 man has 0 smv the inverse is true for women.

How can people not get this through there thick skulls if you say looks is all that matters no is gonna buy it but say to them women in 2022 have it objectively easier ajd its easier to swallow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Zylk and Johanjohan
It’s brutally over for sub 5s if everyone becomes honest about dating. Like they should kill themselves lmao

You should kill yourself because you got genetically unlucky what kind og a retarded advice is that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
It's been this way since beginning of time. Only difference is now people are consciously aware of it and talking about it and not just subconsciously aware of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Its not a water is wet situation we all know looks matter but its the fact that women have more smv on average looks being equal so a 5/10 man has 0 smv the inverse is true for women.

How can people not get this through there thick skulls if you say looks is all that matters no is gonna buy it but say to them women in 2022 have it objectively easier ajd its easier to swallow
People in uk look so bad man, the average british guy is 2/10 pot belly

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Everyone is softmaxxing it’s now up to grind and effort for obscure methods and genetics to see who wins

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16371
Everyone is softmaxxing it’s now up to grind and effort for obscure methods and genetics to see who wins
True

It’s over. You need chadlite base mininum after this for looksmaxing to be efficient
Chadlite minimum for consistent non obese pussy in 1st world countries, especially US/UK.

It was always there, lookism is not new