Lookism isn't real

I can respect this theory and see where you’re coming from, but growing up with two major facial deformities and seeing how people treated me has force fed me the blackpill. Luckily they are my only two falios and I’m getting both fixed this summer. If people start treating me way better after the procedure then I will be permanently blackpilled.

But the demographic trends and leftist takeover of the west are all too real.

I can respect this theory and see where you’re coming from, but growing up with two major facial deformities and seeing how people treated me has force fed me the blackpill. Luckily they are my only two falios and I’m getting both fixed this summer. If people start treating me way better after the procedure then I will be permanently blackpilled.
If you look better after the procedure then people will treat you better, there's no disputing that.

If you look better after the procedure then people will treat you better, there's no disputing that.
But for now it’s just an autistic theory in my head, I’m going to literally live it if it’s true

But for now it’s just an autistic theory in my head, I’m going to literally live it if it’s true
Reality is in it's current state the way it is. You don't need to be extremely good looking or have millions and millions in the bank. Looks and Money are how you gain status and status can be lost if the above 2 aren't maintained or improved proportionately.

Your value is really just based off how other people perceive your life to be. People will want to be with you if they believe your life is better than theirs, and vice versa. It's not all just looks. It's just the fact that you're fucked if you're ugly and cant change it. People fucking suck anyway and maybe at points you truly won't give a fuck about what other people think about you. All the approval you get from others for having something they desire, or living a way they want to also live just creates more and more leaches for you and more people who will fuck you over and backstab you and try hijack your clout. Ideal life is to just be elusive with lots of money, hobbies, interests, activities with a few close friends who can't hijack your clout and some girls you can fuck, ideally frequently and when suits you.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
Reality is in it's current state the way it is. You don't need to be extremely good looking or have millions and millions in the bank. Looks and Money are how you gain status and status can be lost if the above 2 aren't maintained or improved proportionately.

Your value is really just based off how other people perceive your life to be. People will want to be with you if they believe your life is better than theirs, and vice versa. It's not all just looks. It's just the fact that you're fucked if you're ugly and cant change it. People fucking suck anyway and maybe at points you truly won't give a fuck about what other people think about you. All the approval you get from others for having something they desire, or living a way they want to also live just creates more and more leaches for you and more people who will fuck you over and backstab you and try hijack your clout. Ideal life is to just be elusive with lots of money, hobbies, interests, activities with a few close friends who can't hijack your clout and some girls you can fuck, ideally frequently and when suits you.
Probably the best in-depth explanation of the halo effect yet, and I totally agree with people sucking, bunch of virtue signalers and social climbers who do shit and act a certain way because that what’s considered “normal”

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Might as well just say fuck science, I don't believe in it and the theories proposed by evolutionary biology/psychology. There is an overwhelming amount of scientific evidences proving the BP at this point and we only scratched the surface. Foids are looking to mate with the best genes, looks is a big part of the equation. It is either that or you are some extreme delusional copper considering everything you should know at this point.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 245, Stingray and 2 others
No retard

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Jfl at the autists here blaming their failures in life on their looks/height/etc

Meanwhile i see tons of manlets and below average dudes having social lives and a girlfriends.

It's all in your head
Most of this stuff is mostly overthinking/rationalization

Let go of lookism theories and live a happy life
Why is this fag not banned yet?
Cope, I had all my hair once

Let the parrrrty begin. :D

tenor.gif

@kobecel it's confirmation bias

you see ugly dudes and manlets with gl gfs because they stand out and draws attention way more than looksmatched or man-dating-down. its similar concept to where you remember your negative experiences way more vividly than your positive ones. there are exception to everything regarding blackpill, but this is all about statistic for the average man and the basic theories are all true tbh. i see it being confirmed every day IRL

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Isn't reals me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
OP congratulation for your trolling operation.

Well, I've often said that the +8 theory was kinda exaggerated. I mean, you can pretty much have a good dating life when you are a 6, in term of quantity and quality of the girls.

But below 6, it gets very hard to get interest by female who aren't ugly or fat, and even them think that they deserve better than you.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Tbh most guys at my school with girlfriends are not good looking. I see short ethnics dating cute skinny girls who are taller than them, acne ridden bloated kids with gf's, and short framecel knajjd looking kids with gf's. These girls are young and don't know their SMV yet so if you fail to get a GF in highschool after that it gets much harder bc of tinder, etc.
Fuck. Everyone’s telling me it’ll get better.

Fuck. Everyone’s telling me it’ll get better.
It won't. They'll eventually download Tinder and then it's just fucking over.

good bait op. classic

Im not real

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and 1 other person