lookism, lookstheory, and looksmaxxing will never go mainstream

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
The userbase associated with it has too much inceldom and autism. Look at every online discussion forum about looks; there is no way most normies will fit no matter how hard they try. Your average joes will discredit lookism without deeper thinking. There is a lot of legitimacy with looks theory (excluding shitposters) but people who believe it give it too much of a terrible reputation.

This isn't a bad thing though, because that means the minority of the population will reap its benefits. It is basically gatekeeping through autism. I had a jaw issue (vertical maxillary growth caused septal deviation + enlarged turbinates) that was later diagnosed by a surgeon I went to because of this site. If I had discredited this part of the internet like most people, then I would stay sickly, subhuman, and cope for the rest of my life like most people.

• +1
Reactions: Newkid, valhalar, ALP and 7 others
its literally going mainstream right now tho

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Agendum, Gaia262 and 4 others
Look at Quoves studio.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Agendum, Gaia262 and 2 others
Look at Quoves studio.
QOVES isn't as brutal. He does talk about looks theory but he leaves a lot of ambiguity in his videos that allow his fanbase to cope, and I don't think QOVES is that mainstream. He has a video go viral once in a while but the viewers don't stay bc they don't take it that serious.

• +1
Reactions: Newkid and FreakkForLife
U must live under a rock. Looksmaxing has been mainstream since 2021.

There’s viral vids on tiktok of dudes showing mewing progress

Literally just go to any gym now days and it’s packed with zoomers because lifting is “trendy” now

80% of them on sarms

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Agendum, Gaia262 and 3 others
Most normies can see past the autism though
If you truly know how much looks matter

I've always known looks matter a lot since 8 years of age
Went thru coping period how personality can get you somewhere
Then when I left college as a virgin it really hit home how much they matter.

This made me determined to improve, I stopped caring about n count slaying and focussed on looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, thereallegend and Lars
U must live under a rock. Looksmaxing has been mainstream since 2021.

There’s viral vids on tiktok of dudes showing mewing progress

Literally just go to any gym now days and it’s packed with zoomers because lifting is “trendy” now

80% of them on sarms
Going to the gym isn’t looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ALP
Yeah, but some part and summary of it, or easily understandable one, will get to them, such as jaw implants and LL

There isn’t a single piece of valuable information on these sites that you couldn’t get from a plastic surgery website

• Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum
It will never go mainstream, it's barely mainstream on this site :lul: Half the people here think being NT or getting a skin fade is more important than being tall or having a good looking face

Maybe not mainstream but an open secret.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab