Lookism lore experts what’s the story behind alien and yogapants?

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
What’s the story behind @alien and @yogapants?

@alien gtfih you subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and UglyMan
From what I know, alien clapped her cheeks because they found out they lived closed to each other. I think Alien dropped her because of her being a package of mental issues? idk the whole thing @alien probably would love to tell the story

What’s the story behind @alien and @yogapants?
We are a former PSL couple. We found out that we lived very close to each other. And we met and then eventually started dating. We ended up breaking up because she was crazy and I was a bit of a jack ass admittedly.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
and what the fuck is even yogapants?

alien was a girl larping as a guy. Yogapants was a guy larping as a girl. They catfished each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470, Mr_Norwood and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
We are a former PSL couple. We found out that we lived very close to each other. And we met and then eventually started dating. We ended up breaking up because she was crazy and I was a bit of a jack ass admittedly.
Were you looksmatched? WHo mogged who?

i have seen him mention this whore 9270 times but have not seen one pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, JustLikeAWoman and turkproducer
post a pic of her

What's the story between @Mr_Norwood and his hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Scarface
I can remember that Yogapants was nothing but a larping account
And alien who claims to be white is just a taco eating mafucka or a curry not sure

I can remember that Yogapants was nothing but a larping account
And alien who claims to be white is just a taco eating mafucka or a curry not sure
So she wasn’t even real?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back