Lookism mogs looksmax for one single reason

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
You guys are all sigcels, if you guys had bigger sigs I'd probably spend more time here instead of there. Sig size is important to create your forum personality, probably way more important than avi.

But you guy's sig are like a micropenis compared with lookism 8x6 size sig

Legit thread tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, fobos, androidcel and 3 others
You guys are all sigcels, if you guys had bigger sigs I'd probably spend more time here instead of there. Sig size is important to create your forum personality, probably way more important than avi.

Legit thread tbh

Get MOGGED
Edit : just noticed my signature stopped working, its over :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 466, Insomniac and 5 others
Look at this shit, I have the best sig on all lookism history, but here... it's nothing because of size

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
On mobile you cant even see the sig here unless you turn the phone sideways

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Insomniac, fobos and 8 others
the only reason I visit lookism is to suck in the sheer autism of undisputed's threads

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, retard, Insomniac and 5 others
Btw rate my sig

lookism has better surgery advice, this place just spouts the same repetitive crap, muh skin care, muh mk677, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, fobos, LightingFraud and 7 others
Lookism had some real gem threads, but now it‘s too much shitposting and flaming

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Krezo, kobecel and 3 others
lookism has better surgery advice, this place just spouts the same repetitive crap, muh skin care, muh mk677, etc etc
Lookism has more informative threads but more autism also

• +1
Reactions: Slob and GrewWrong
FUCKING SLIT YOUR WRIST RN YOU LOW T COPING FAGGOT TRUECEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, retard, fobos and 7 others
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Einon and Deleted member 1089
Mods banned my sig, too big for their hole

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
This website is becoming lookism tbh

The subjects dwindle; the ideas diminish. The intelligent leave the leechers stay...

I intend on writing a rather high iq post

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Kill_Jew
lookism is dead. New Yorker article broke it

The intelligent leave the leechers stay...

Lol, no. Most people here or on lookism think they are H-IQ, in reality, these people can't even do thorough research about something. Just like I've seen here "Complete hair maxing", "Complete eyebrow maxing", "Complete skin maxing", didn't even cover half of the shit.

In my whole life on lookism/looksmax/looksmax. me there's only one single thread that is worth the discussing and it's there, about cranial base and how it affects the facial development.

The rest is shitposting, here it's regurgitated shit.

If you really want to make decent content you need to start downloading a shit ton of articles on libgen.io/sci-hub boyo, because you'd be surprised how many shit members on both forums got wrong

Sigs are gay and annoying,

Take up all my internet data loading some gif that wasn't funny 10years ago.

So glad looksmax sigs don't even appear on mobile.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, AspiringChad, androidcel and 2 others
tenor.gif

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
Lol, no. Most people here or on lookism think they are H-IQ, in reality, these people can't even do thorough research about something. Just like I've seen here "Complete hair maxing", "Complete eyebrow maxing", "Complete skin maxing", didn't even cover half of the shit.

In my whole life on lookism/looksmax/looksmax. me there's only one single thread that is worth the discussing and it's there, about cranial base and how it affects the facial development.

If you really want to make decent content you need to start downloading a shit ton of articles on libgen.io/sci-hub boyo, because you'd be surprised how many shit members on both forums got wrong
post some high iq threads boyo, I need them

Just lol tbh jfl

The only thread you’ve seen, only one, well yeh they don’t include everything but they do include a lot to be honest, I mean, if you’re so great please do gift us with the goodies.
And those shit tier iq threads you’re talking about those are the ones I’m speaking of, they generate content.

Legit thread tbh
You have a hard time differentiating signatures from posts on Lookism when scrolling through a thread, each thread is a fcking shitshow.

Btw, post in the right section.

giant sigs that take up half your screen are fucking annoying