Lookism proven by 2 different WMAF couples

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
Lookism wmaf

Shouldn't be that surprising to anyone here, but you can easily share this meme to normies and see how looks impact their reception

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, exo, BigBoy and 18 others
Also it's worth noting that the Chad is already on his second baby with his Asian wife, while the guy with physical illness hasn’t even had his first with his SEA monkey wife, even though he's been with her longer
Chad breeds

The monke married to that ginger subhuman should have pumped out at least 3 as the average Filipina does, but she didn't.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, justinzayn, ROTTING and 4 others

Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis:​

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Hero of the Imperium, tournesol and 11 others
Also it's worth noting that the Chad is already on his second baby with his Asian wife, while the guy with physical illness hasn’t even had his first with his SEA monkey wife, even though he's been with her longer
Who's the guy with the physical illness? cuz the chad you posted (I looked at his IG) has IBD and almost died from it.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Who's the guy with the physical illness? cuz the chad you posted (I looked at his IG) has IBD and almost died from it.
The subhuman one ofc
He has scleroderma, that's why he looks like that

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 25938, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
The subhuman one ofc
He has scleroderma, that's why he looks like that
The chad also has an autoimmune disease and it literally almost took his life at some point, look at his IG. He looked like a skeleton at some point.

In the big picture, both should not reproduce (I believe every person with serious illness should not) for the future of humanity. No matter how chad.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 25938, ROTTING and 5 others
The chad also has an autoimmune disease and it literally almost took his life at some point, look at his IG. He looked like a skeleton at some point.

In the big picture, both should not reproduce (I believe every person with serious illness should not) for the future of humanity. No matter how chad.
If everyone who has ever had an illness doesn't reproduce, then we wouldn't be here now.
My ancestors and yours definitely had some diseases and illnesses, but they reproduced anyway.
Nobody is completely immune to everything. And as far as I can tell those diseases aren't hereditary, they just strike at random, like cancer

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, aesthetic beauty, MKBHD and 4 others
If everyone who has ever had an illness doesn't reproduce, then we wouldn't be here now.
My ancestors and yours definitely had some diseases and illnesses, but they reproduced anyway.
Nobody is completely immune to everything. And as far as I can tell those diseases aren't hereditary, they just strike at random, like cancer
It's not cancer at age 75, he has a serious chronic illness at a young age, and a big part of it is genetics. That's a very clear case. Sure if you have something benign whatever, but not to that level imo.

transformation-001.jpg

I mean he did recover and he's again a total chad (literally perfection no homo) in his new posts, married, whatever. But it's not curable and it can pass on.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, BoredPrince, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
In case you wanted to see something even more curious, the ginger's sister is a fat woman, but because of JBW (Just Be a Woman) she still pulled a 6'4 browncel.

Can't tell if he's Latino, mulatto or whatever from these pics.
Generally a very subhuman family he's from, the parents look like trailer trash

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 25938, ROTTING and 2 others
It's not cancer at age 75, he has a serious chronic illness at a young age, and a big part of it is genetics. That's a very clear case. Sure if you have something benign whatever, but not to that level imo.

transformation-001.jpg

I mean he did recover and he's again a total chad (literally perfection no homo) in his new posts, married, whatever. But it's not curable and it can pass on.
Then let's say you end up with something like that. Would you stop trying to have a family? Would you not have any kids because there's a small chance that could happen?

46_1_2233_1danescreen_shot_2014_03_25_at_10_02_56_am.jpg
Cir79K-W0AAUj7L.jpg
dane-johnson2.jpeg
dane-johnson.jpeg

Holy chad tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 25938, fogdart and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22135, MKBHD and 2 others
Then let's say you end up with something like that. Would you stop trying to have a family? Would you not have any kids because there's a small chance that could happen?
Ideally (as a whole, for humanity) he shouldn't imo. But because he's literally a 10/10 it's worth the risk. Even if the kid would get it he would still life mog everyone if it's under control. But if I'm cold and calculated, nah.

• +1
Reactions: Eren and LampPostPrime
In case you wanted to see something even more curious, the ginger's sister is a fat woman, but because of JBW (Just Be a Woman) she still pulled a 6'4 browncel.

Can't tell if he's Latino, mulatto or whatever from these pics.
Generally a very subhuman family he's from, the parents look like trailer trash

holy fuck
this makes me want to go ER
that creature shouldn't be allowed to roam this earth
why is he trying to reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and HeightPilledum
View attachment 2326698
Why would this nigga marry a SEAmonkey. Shes a MTB with good body

JBSF (Just Be SEAmonkey Foid) is LAW
She's Chinese though, ethnically.
Her last name before getting married was Liang.
At their wedding they even did the whole Chinese tea ceremony and everything

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING and aspiringexcel
I looked at more photos of him, the fuck why he's so unknown..mog opry / chico and these faggots.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Pffffft nobody denies lookism except for redditors

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and HeightPilledum
holy fuck
this makes me want to go ER
that creature shouldn't be allowed to roam this earth
why is he trying to reproduce
I don't think he is at this point, but he could, potentially...
They had a few meme TikToks where he said he wanted to have kids or they played pretend about having kids, but so far nothing.
Together for 7 years and no kids with a monke is quite blackpilling, but at least he has a wife

• +1
Reactions: rooman
I looked at more photos of him, the fuck why he's so unknown..mog opry / chico and these faggots.
Yeah, he looks like the stereotypical image when you picture a Chad. Easily a 9/10 in his prime, despite the life threatening illness
6 1 3585 1jj  10

NVriaMw5 400x400

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 25938, fogdart and 4 others
maxresdefault.jpg

Just look like an anime god theory
His children will end up on true crime docs and their hapacel manifestos will be spread throughout the incelosphere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MKBHD, czwarty, LampPostPrime and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LampPostPrime, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person

transformation-001.jpg

Chad?

• +1
His children will end up on true crime docs and their hapacel manifestos will be spread throughout the incelosphere
Why always this much resentment towards hapas? Lots of hapa kids mog their White fathers. I discover one basically every week
Herbig1 1024x682

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ShowerMaxxing and rooman
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, LampPostPrime and HeightPilledum
That gling white being with that mediocre asian girl just shows how important personality is for female. Its probably a open relationship on his end, while the girl is trad wife. I know few cases here. Some full white kids being raised by asian wife. Some leave their wife and get with their asian maid who worship and do everything on his terms.

Cir79K-W0AAUj7L.jpg
dane-johnson2.jpeg
dane-johnson.jpeg

Holy chad tho
Pro pics are such fucking frauds wtf.
3535045 6 1 3585 1jj  10

That one pic on the bottom right makes his eyes look gandy tier
One pic he looks like he has infinite forward growth and facial sharpness
jfl hes gl but the fraud LOL
Image 24

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and fogdart
@Blackgymmax You're really autistic. He was easily a 9/10 in his prime with endless photos.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bushman, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Why always this much resentment towards hapas? Lots of hapa kids mog their White fathers. I discover one basically every week
View attachment 2326718
shit
how tf is he chang
i become ltn with better looking parents
while this hapa is chang with shit genes
fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, LampPostPrime, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
He's two categories above the average Chad if you judge his looks. Don't judge him when he was sick jfl.
No he isnt.
3535045 6 1 3585 1jj  10

hes a mid low chadlite proped up with mega lighting fraud editing and pro photos @apemaxxed @Nebula

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, LampPostPrime, LowTrust and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JackTheKnife, rooman and PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 2326718
1 in a million. Just compare a child to their geriatric father
Do you think guy in OPs children would be better looking as full blooded whites or hapa? They will never be able to compete with this
IMG 3284

It’s like when a woman with pale skin and straight hair has a mulatto daughter. They’ll always exist to be mogged by their mother.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and rooman
You should be on my ignore for being so retarded holy shit.
Youre literally using his shopped frauded pro photos when he literally doesnt look like that in a single candid with his wife you fucking moron
Screenshot 20230718 083139 Chrome

Image 24

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, ROTTING, LowTrust and 1 other person
Youre literally using his shopped frauded pro photos when he literally doesnt look like that in a single candid with his wife you fucking moron
He's old now you dumb fuck, I look at his younger days. Also seen random videos and still 9/10 I'm not going to upload that shit.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and HeightPilledum
shit
how tf is he chang
i become ltn with better looking parents
while this hapa is chang with shit genes
fuck this gay earth
Genetic lottery. One most notable hapa Chad has probably the ugliest Asian mom I've ever seen, but he only inherited her nose, while getting most of the face and skull from his White father

In the pics you can see his brother got the face of the mom, but still the nose and phenotype of the father.
I guess you could consider them lucky that they look exactly 50/50 of their parents.
And that they are 6'6 and 6'7

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and rooman
What is scleroderma?? Can normal people get it??
As many as 80 percent of those diagnosed with scleroderma are women. Age: Most localized types of scleroderma show up before age 40, and systemic types of scleroderma are typically diagnosed between ages 30 and 50

If you don't have a pussy, don't worry.

What is scleroderma?? Can normal people get it??
Google:
Scleroderma is believed to be an autoimmune disease. This means that it occurs in part because the body's immune system begins to attack the connective tissues. People who have scleroderma may also have symptoms of another autoimmune disease — such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus or Sjogren's syndrome.

He's old now you dumb fuck, I look at his younger days. Also seen random videos and still 9/10 I'm not going to upload that shit.
Bro in 1 pic hes 6.3 psl and in the next hes 5.
Theres a massive fucking difference
3535045 6 1 3585 1jj  10
Image 24

• +1
No he isnt.
View attachment 2326726
hes a mid low chadlite proped up with mega lighting fraud editing and pro photos @apemaxxed @Nebula
i mean the pictures where he shows his body progress is him unfrauded and he doesnt look impressive. Looks like a bloatlord with a skeleton body

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bro in 1 pic hes 6.3 psl and in the next hes 5.
Theres a massive fucking difference
If that's a chadlite you're a 1psl subhuman who shouldn't get out of his house.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If that's a chadlite you're a 1psl subhuman who shouldn't get out of his house.
Hes a chadlite
This is a chad from this very forum and this is a shit distorted selfie.
3527157 its morphin time

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rooman, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
OP u should kys btw these shit threads everytime with WMAF fucking hell. Producing even more ERs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MKBHD, rooman, marauder and 2 others