lookism users are high iq af

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
seriously why are all lookism users all insanely high iq mogging machines(im an exception)? i will never understand because of my sub 90 iq but it is what it is.
my analysis and research is indeed correct.if you have a differing opinion, your opinion is wrong. @Bobbu flay @TheMewingBBC @Blackpill Scholar @dat feel @currymax all mog you subhumans to the dirt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: InjectE, rtssssy and TheMewingBBC
lookismers are a superior race forced to dwell with the subhumans of this site simply because of unfortunate circumstance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InjectE, CopeAndRope, rtssssy and 2 others
cool thread cunt

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
lookismers are a superior race forced to dwell with the subhumans of this site simply because of unfortunate circumstance.
another high iq user. well done my son

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and xit
@Bobbu flay is one of the lowest iq niggers on this site idk what ur talking about with that one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, InjectE and UglyMan
@Bobbu flay is one of the lowest iq niggers on this site idk what ur talking about with that one
hes from lookism so automatically high iq

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
my IQ is double all these beta's that you posted above.

• +1

my IQ is double all these beta's that you posted above.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and AscendenceImminent
i agree i am above all of you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: InjectE, AscendenceImminent and UglyMan
Who cares about IQ if your face looks like a deformed sprouting potato

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InjectE, GenericChad1444, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Jfl at another sfcel coping with muh iq when he’s probably average and has nothing else to justify his shit existence and make him feel special

Classic internet autism right here folks 👌🏿 but he lacks the self awareness to realize how much of a trope he is

• +1
Jfl at another sfcel coping with muh iq when he’s probably average and has nothing else to justify his shit existence and make him feel special

Classic internet autism right here folks 👌🏿 but he lacks the self awareness to realize how much of a trope he is
im not even an sfcel you're just legit retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 2581
99.99% of men are driven essentially by their balls (unknowingly) and ready to all extremes to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, InjectE and UglyMan
im not even an sfcel you're just legit retarded
Virgin at 21 with no friends who neets has the nerve to call someone out?

Jfl man this shits hilarious it’s to good

the lack of self awareness is astounding on this site.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and xit
Sure, with undisputed being highest iq ever seen on the whole internet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 2581, InjectE and 1 other person
current IQ measuring techniques are deeply flawed. this is another area where PSL is far ahead of the research community

the IQ of a male can only be measured after he has been on no fap for no less than 90 days, and only while he is facing a supreme ascended goddess with massive milky breasts. our research shows that it is only under these circumstances that true IQ can surface

further, in the absence of the stressors mentioned above, you only get what we call 'IQ at rest,' which is a very irrelevant number. assuming someone with a high 'IQ at rest' is intelligent, is like assuming someone who is 6'10" is necessarily an NBA player

as such, with our pioneering technique described hereby, we in this forum are the only ones who can accurately measure someone's IQ

i will notify the National Institute of Health and mensa as a courtesy, but i don't think they'll get this quite yet

Dat Feel, Ph.D
Department of Diddly Feelerino
PSL University
dat.feel@pslu.edu

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Mayorga, AscendenceImminent and 3 others
why did this nigga get banned?

I don't consider myself lookism user and my Iq is very low

free OP right now

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and InjectE
I liked lookism a lot...Nd I like a lot of ppl from there..

but the way it was ran was absolutely ridiculous...Admin never goes online?? Pathetic human being. mods abusing their privileges to give out user information??

Like wtf happened

PS: Free OP rn, free my nigga out the box

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and InjectE
this forum software is so much better than lookism or any PSL forum

it was painful to post redpill DailyMail articles now it's easy

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and InjectE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back