lookmaxxing is becoming a joke

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
just as you saw this is becoming a joke I heard some people irl talking about how this is stupid outrage like sigma males, all this situation is thanks to the mass of people who join this through tiktokcells

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Zobox, mvp2v1 and bloomercel
if you're unable to filter through the banter and memes you won't be able to gain any valueable information from this site.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MoggedToSuicide, redmaxx and 31 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19766 and 16 others
vamptriad

Arborist

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Elvisandreaa, GetShrekt and 30 others
if you're unable to filter through the banter and memes you won't be able to gain any valueable information from this site.
which is good: we don't want more competition

every time I see a man with a receding hairline IRL I get a jolt of happiness.
A few more years of hair-follicle destruction and he will be out of the game entirely. I will mog him effortlessly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Zobox, Elvisandreaa and 17 others
It was always a meme

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
Looksmaxxing is just gymmaxxing + surgeries to correct failos

It's just a redpill, nothing more

People who think surgery will change their ratios and their faces are wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zobox, Elvisandreaa, GetShrekt and 7 others
which is good: we don't want more competition

every time I see a man with a receding hairline IRL I get a jolt of happiness.
A few more years of hair-follicle destruction and he will be out of the game entirely. I will mog him effortlessly.
if you make it into your 30's with your hair and skin intact and have average bone structure you're a chad by market value, everyone else your age even if they're genetically blessed is already recessed from lifestyle choices.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
@TRUE_CEL @Master time to close doors bois. The red pill sigma males have won. It is over. It is true tho that nowadays very little good content is posted. It is either @Xangsane being gay, a bbc thread, a height is everything thread, a rate me guys(Its either a HTN+, or LTN), moneymaxxing is filled with autism.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Sick, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
in 2019 when I left this I did not think in my life that I was going to be here again

Picsart 23 07 25 21 54 28 363

• JFL
people who think it matters are also wrong, the most popular prettyboys have extremely mediocre bone structure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
10244b901904c5c6590927f8fb0fa589.webp
sinnibiμs
yeah you found out about looksmaxxing from tiktok right?

bonusToday at 17:12​

sadly yes

if you make it into your 30's with your hair and skin intact and have average bone structure you're a chad by market value, everyone else your age even if they're genetically blessed is already recessed from lifestyle choices.
This. I’m 30 and people think I’m early 20s

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
just as you saw this is becoming a joke I heard some people irl talking about how this is stupid outrage like sigma males, all this situation is thanks to the mass of people who join this through tiktokcells

It’s over

my honest reaction:
ceo

• JFL

It’s over
IMG 4116

• +1
Reactions: Zobox and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 31845 and 1 other person
This bitch doesn't know looksmaxing has been around for a decade now. Looksmaxing will never die. I live for this place. My life is looks. I will never let this place die. LOOKISM FOREVER!

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Tylermax
nigga you have a subhuman uee its over.
this subhuman tries to be a model.

when they accept me you will be the first to be tag

Looksmaxxing is just gymmaxxing + surgeries to correct failos

It's just a redpill, nothing more

It’s not, redpill is “just improve your game and cold approach bro”.
Also sigma male bullshit has nothing to do with looksmaxxing either.

It’s not, redpill is “just improve your game and cold approach bro”.
Also sigma male bullshit has nothing to do with looksmaxxing either.
Redpill is: "Just go to the gym and get money". Honestly this would work for 90% of the people in here

• +1
The entry cost to proper looksmaxxing is huge : you need to spend half your time filtering the trolls, the retarded shit, the larpers, the scammers and the negative cunts.

It takes mental fortitude to be able to gather valuable informations for weeks.

It's exhausting at the beginning.That's why a lost of newbies decide to put all their trust in one guy or just to follow easy (but lazy) pathways (bimax meme) instead of doing their homework and developing some discernment:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
anyway, what do you think of my ears?

The entry cost to proper looksmaxxing is huge : you need to spend half your time filtering the trolls, the retarded shit, the larpers, the scammers and the negative cunts.

It's exhausting at the beginning.That's why a lost of newbies decide to put all their trust in one guy or just to follow easy (but lazy) pathways (bimax meme) instead of doing their homework and developing some discernment:
how was your genio? You got a thread?

how was your genio? You got a thread?
It went beyond my expectations.

• Hmm...
It went beyond my expectations.

It looks amazing tbh, what an improvement. How many mm was advanced, Im looking into genio but I want to gain forward growth and some lateral

how is bimax a meme?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan