LOOKMAXXING WILL DO NOTHING

mathis

mathis

Zephir
the truth ? Most lookmaxxers have no confidence neither self esteem.
if you act like as follow, you are concerned.
Notice 1 / multiples physicals falios, and believe those are the reason of you being miserable, start over thinking about them, and dream about how life will be when they will be fixed.
You shurely will fix them. But do you know what will happen after ?
You will find new insecurities, and repeat the same process, again and again.
I know excatly what you think. You are going to fix them all.
Im sorry to break it to you but you always will be imperfect. There ALWAYS will be something else to fix, something to be insecure about.
this prevent you from living an happy life. The problem isnt the body but the mind. You must learn to accept yourself as you are.

If you dont fix this now, one day or another, you will wake up, realise that you wasted half your life over nothing. There will be no going back.

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock, Detective, STUPIDREFEREES and 8 others
t50 gang would like to know your location

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
I know im going to get hate for this but it had to be said

True but also being blackpilled + looksmaxxed is better than only being blackpilled.

I have zero regrets about my looksmaxxing. Sure I still feel like shit all the time, but not nearly as much as I did before.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, STUPIDREFEREES, hoursk and 12 others
tbh i dont agree. I already fixed 2 of my biggest insecurities and life is much better rn. Ofc i would like to be perfect, but the "new insecurities" dont cause me that much trouble. Just lookmaxx and stop coping. Take action.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, LooksThinker, proxyy and 2 others
True but also being blackpilled + looksmaxxed is better than only being blackpilled.

I have zero regrets about my looksmaxxing. Sure I still feel like shit all the time, but not nearly as much as I did before.
well said.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and RoyaleWithCheese
tbh i dont agree. I already fixed 2 of my biggest insecurities and life is much better rn. Ofc i would like to be perfect, but the "new insecurities" dont cause me that much trouble. Just lookmaxx and stop coping. Take action.
Then you arent concerned hopefully. If you are confident and dont feel like you arent good enought this dont apply to you.

Healthy minded looksmaxx > Blackpilled + looksmaxxed > blackpilled

Last edited:

are u really a 5'7 htn

Notice 1 / multiples physicals falios, and believe those are the reason of you being miserable, start over thinking about them, and dream about how life will be when they will be fixed.
Im sorry to break it to you but you always will be imperfect. There ALWAYS will be something else to fix, something to be insecure about.
this prevent you from living an happy life. The problem isnt the body but the mind. You must learn to accept yourself as you are.

If you dont fix this now, one day or another, you will wake up, realise that you wasted half your life over nothing. There will be no going back.
What if I just dont do that

Coping so hard lmao just fix your problems

Dont knock it till u try it

Then you arent concerned hopefully. If you are confident and dont feel like you arent good enought this dont apply to you.
no bro. I am insecure but I try to get over it every day. And the fact that I am more attractive now than 1 year ago is good. You said "Looksmaxxing will do nothing" and thats just false lol.

no bro. I am insecure but I try to get over it every day. And the fact that I am more attractive now than 1 year ago is good. You said "Looksmaxxing will do nothing" and thats just
Looksmaxxing itself wont make you more confident. Its just that what you live outside of your looksmaxx journey made you gain confidence. Its not due to looksmaxxing

Looksmaxxing itself wont make you more confident. Its just that what you live outside of your looksmaxx journey made you gain confidence. Its not due to looksmaxx.
Its due to looksmaxxing because that concept helped me to be more attractive to people, jfl lmao thats so obvious bro wtf.

just looksmax bro, you probably are having a hard time but its fine. Its way better if you looksmax every day than if you dont. Maybe you will not be a chad but who tf cares

Its due to looksmaxxing because that concept helped me to be more attractive to people, jfl lmao thats so obvious bro wtf.
Its not 🙏 if you arent constently insecure about something on your look you arent insecure and then you have no reason to reply to this thread.

I look the same as I did 2 years ago, still ugly and friendless :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Its not 🙏 if you arent constently insecure about something on your look you arent insecure and then you have no reason to reply to this thread.
- Bro you said "looksmaxx will do nothing"
- I was very insecure about 2 specific things (So i have a reason to reply)
- I looksmaxxed
- I am less inscure and more atrractive.
- Therefore, looksmaxx will do something

- Its kinda obvious bro i guess, but you can keep coping if u want

just looksmax bro, you probably are having a hard time but its fine. Its way better if you looksmax every day than if you dont. Maybe you will not be a chad but who tf cares
There looksmaxxing and looksmaxxing. One have the goal to improve your appareance, the other to fill out the hole of your missing confidence, a hole that will nver stop to be empty if you dont heal the problem itself

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and cobicado901
I feel I am good enough, I have a gf, but I still improve my looks because I want to be the best version of me

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and mathis
- Bro you said "looksmaxx will do nothing"
- I was very insecure about 2 specific things (So i have a reason to reply)
- I looksmaxxed
- I am less inscure and more atrractive.
- Therefore, looksmaxx will do something

- Its kinda obvious bro i guess, but you can keep coping if u want
Then your confidence was not the problem. If a physical trait is the reason of you feeling bad then yes. But for most of us here, we are insecure at first, then find a physical trait to improve and hope that it will change everything.

jfl at this brain rot, what’s next? love is real???!

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
well said.

Well said indeed. Feel like some people would have the problem OP described if they had severe body dysmorphia, otherwise major (categorized as shit that everyone notices whether it is brought up in convo or not) failos on the face are objectively making your life worse and blackpilled people should fix them.​

View attachment 2852152
Well said indeed. Feel like some people would have the problem OP described if they had severe body dysmorphia, otherwise major (categorized as shit that everyone notices whether it is brought up in convo or not) failos on the face are objectively making your life worse and blackpilled people should fix them.​
I agree. If you have a falio that others heavly notice its not the same. I was talking about falios that are notisable by you due to a lack of confidence. most peoples here have HUGE body dismorphia dont forget that btw

Last edited:

How did your life change pre and post op? In IOIs, general treatment from both sexes etc? What was the biggest difference?

Looksmaxing has lost its purpose after this thread... The forum will close down by next week notice...

• Woah
What's the solution then

learn how to looksmaxx in an healthy way
So what you are trying to say is that looksmaxing may help with your appearance, however people tend to fixate themselves too much on it and never get actually get to a content level when they start obsessing over facial ratios and autism so they become insecure and act uncomfortably and they still do not succeed.
And you thing we can apply this in a healthy way and not suffer from the former.

• +1
So what you are trying to say is that looksmaxing may help with your appearance, however people tend to fixate themselves too much on it and never get actually get to a content level when they start obsessing over facial ratios and autism so they become insecure and act uncomfortably and they still do not succeed.
And you thing we can apply this in a healthy way and not suffer from the former.
Yes now open your cheeks daddy is comin

Retarded thread

Well mathis whatever you believe, but i will ascend you not

• JFL
How did your life change pre and post op? In IOIs, general treatment from both sexes etc? What was the biggest difference?
The biggest change was in mood and self-esteem. Feeling good when you look in the mirror instead of disgusted is a huge quality of life upgrade. And yeah women and men are both nicer to me too.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Retarded thread

Well mathis whatever you believe, but i will ascend you not
I do lookmax but my parents are millionaires, htn while being over weight ( asked here a while ago ) and 6’1. Dont really have to do anything :feelshah: While you will be spending all your life trying to gain 0,1 PSL i will be fucking stacies in my chalet ( my actual gf is a stacy btw something you will never even dream of )

The biggest change was in mood and self-esteem. Feeling good when you look in the mirror instead of disgusted is a huge quality of life upgrade. And yeah women and men are both nicer to me too.
Sex life change?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
There looksmaxxing and looksmaxxing. One have the goal to improve your appareance, the other to fill out the hole of your missing confidence, a hole that will nver stop to be empty if you dont heal the problem itself
one step at a time

Yes and the first one need to be the mental one
why?
aside surgeries, Looksmaxxing doesn't even take much active effort.
In practise, its just popping dutasteride, tret, minoxidil, dietary changes and a few gym sessions.
You can almost do it on autopilot. I don't see why you need to ascend Spiritually and Mentally before that. You will just end up becoming an oldcel as you chase this elusive "nirvana" which only exists for chad anyway jfl.

And actually, good luck fixing your brain when people get cortisol spikes from jsut looking at you:
Subhuman

The essence of the Blackpill is that being ugly will erode your spirit, simply because of the way people treat each other based on Looks.

why?
aside surgeries, Looksmaxxing doesn't even take much active effort.
In practise, its just popping dutasteride, tret, minoxidil, dietary changes and a few gym sessions.
You can almost do it on autopilot. I don't see why you need to ascend Spiritually and Mentally before that. You will just end up becoming an oldcel as you chase this elusive "nirvana" which only exists for chad anyway jfl.

And actually, good luck fixing your brain when people get cortisol spikes from jsut looking at you:
View attachment 2852210

The essence of the Blackpill is that being ugly will erode your spirit, simply because of the way people treat each other based on Looks.
I anderstand. The issue is that looksmaxxing can lead you to feel even worse than before mentally. Either do both at the same time or start by the mental one it what i would recommend.

Its not. Confidence is 100% due to your past. Not your genes.
cope
even if that was the case, one's past is shitty because of one's genes, and the past can't be changed. Hence it's still unfixable

cope
even if that was the case, one's past is shitty because of one's genes, and the past can't be changed. Hence it's still unfixable
Low iq. Past quality is due to an hight amount of factors. Genes are just one. Low confidence is due to education or reject in childs years. ( dont say that the reject is due to look its not true in 90%+ )

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese

I always see people advising gymmaxxers to do it for themselves and not to become more attractive, that way they're always self motivated. It's society's way of subtly telling us that looksmaxxing is a cope. Even surgery tbh, there have been studies done proving that for the most part it doesn't actually do anything to improve attractiveness and only makes you look younger.

• +1