Looks alone WON'T get you the hottest girls

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
Looks AND status are required. You need to have social power and status in the eyes of the HOT women you want to fuck. Being a nobody and looking good won't give you shit with those, only beckies that feel mogged by your looks.

Stacies are not impressed at all by your looks, in fact, the thing they MOST crave is status. If you look good and have status they will feel mogged by you, not for your looks, but for your social power and connections, they will understand that with you they can climb the social ladder.

This is the PRINCIPAL reason women love Instagram so much, because it's a very simple way to discern who mogs who status wise, to know how good your life is.

You think you keep needing to look better and better, but probably what is bottlenecking you after a certain point of being maxxed (HTN+) is your fucking status. Hot women don't want anything to do with you because you are an OUTSIDER to them: you don't belong to their cool social circles and your life (Instagram) is not cool enough (travelling, parties, money, social connections) to make them atracted to you.

This is the ultimate pill. A status maxxed HTN will mog to death any Chadlite+ that has average or poor status. If you want to get the best quality you need to give the same importance to your status.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. President, Elvisandreaa, Johnnybegood and 11 others
Deja Vu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
ze world!!

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 17448 and poopoohead
I don't care if you are Chad or Chadlite, without any social status it will be over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
I don't care if you are Chad or Chadlite, without any social status it will be over for you.
Why would you have zero status?

I don’t get why this site is so obsessed with these mythical modelesque looking chads that are somehow complete losers in other areas of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and 10 others
What are good ways to statusmax fellow jojocel?

I don’t get why this site is so obsessed with these mythical modelesque looking chads that are somehow complete losers in other areas of life
They dream of looksmaxing to chad to try and make up for all the lost time and social experience. The thing is, even by some miracle that actually occurred some social HTN is going to be infinitely happier than the neurotic blackpilled “slayer”

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620 and Jarate
Looks AND status are required. You need to have social power and status in the eyes of the HOT women you want to fuck. Being a nobody and looking good won't give you shit with those, only beckies that feel mogged by your looks.

Stacies are not impressed at all by your looks, in fact, the thing they MOST crave is status. If you look good and have status they will feel mogged by you, not for your looks, but for your social power and connections, they will understand that with you they can climb the social ladder.

This is the PRINCIPAL reason women love Instagram so much, because it's a very simple way to discern who mogs who status wise, to know how good your life is.

You think you keep needing to look better and better, but probably what is bottlenecking you after a certain point of being maxxed (HTN+) is your fucking status. Hot women don't want anything to do with you because you are an OUTSIDER to them: you don't belong to their cool social circles and your life (Instagram) is not cool enough (travelling, parties, money, social connections) to make them atracted to you.

This is the ultimate pill. A status maxxed HTN will mog to death any Chadlite+ that has average or poor status. If you want to get the best quality you need to give the same importance to your status.
The final cope

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm and Deleted member 21620
Everything is about likeability not status if you have the minium amount of looks required for her.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Elvisandreaa, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Water. Stacies are status whores

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Cope. With Money if you can buy them. Stacy doesn't give af if chad works a religious 9-5 and saves up Money.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Good luck trying to fuck the Stacy that goes to parties, travels and is constantly bombarded by high value men inside her social circle. What do you bring to the table as a Chadlite with normal social life and status?

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Good luck trying to fuck the Stacy that goes to parties, travels and is constantly bombarded by high value men inside her social circle. What do you bring to the table as a Chadlite with normal social life and status?
Just approach her at the party if you're chad, besides that i wouldn't want a girl with a different lifestyle than mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 21620 and poopoohead
Just approach her at the party if you're chad, besides that i wouldn't want a girl with a different lifestyle than mine
Unless you are statusmaxxed life is no longer like college where you have several parties/go out several nights a week, meeting new people each time.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 21620 and poopoohead
Unless you are statusmaxxed life is no longer like college where you have several parties/go out several nights a week, meeting new people each time.
I Just went to clubs until i cared. Nowadays i Just order an htb or a stacylite if i want to. Who cares about Stacy anyway lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and poopoohead
I Just went to clubs until i cared. Nowadays i Just order an htb or a stacylite if i want to. Who cares about Stacy anyway lol
does it cost a delivery fee?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and poopoohead

ur coping women dont give a shit about ur status. they just wanna fuck the hottest, tallest white guy

Chad posts one 10 second tik tok, goes from nobody to famous

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 22037
This is 100% true

• +1
I feel like this should be water but apparently it isn't.

Although i do believe the type of status that is required to make up for a lack of looks is utterly unattainable for the VAST majority of men.

Most average guys WITH status started very young, meeting people, getting into social circles, becoming famous, you can't create that out of thin air

The only hope is to look as good as you possibly can and settle with a HTB

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well I knew a guy who was very high up on the PSL scale and looks were more than enough to make up for everything else. It was like seeing the MM experiments happen IRL. Brutal.