Looks and IQ correlation

water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Attractive people are more intelligent than unattractive people on the average. There all sorts of people at the extremes, however.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14392, Chadrapist and 3 others
Attractive people are more intelligent than unattractive people on the average. There all sorts of people at the extremes, however.
I'm extremely ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Being good looking is a sign of being healthy. Being unhealthy increases the odds that you will not get your full IQ. I know after I got insomnia when I was a kid I got dumber for sure bad sleep also made me look way worse.

I am pretty sure shit sleep and diet lost me 10 IQ points. Being unhealthy geneticially or due to enviroment effects your hormones which effect your face mouth breathing makes you lower IQ too and that lead to ugliness

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 26116
being good looking and smart is 99% just having decent diet and hormone levels during puberty. if you look at ugly people the biggest commonality you see is lack of masculinity, strong bias towards round skinny fat forms with estrogenic neckbeards, and developmental disability due to prefrontal cortex deprived of testosterone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 11126
being good looking and smart is 99% just having decent diet and hormone levels during puberty. if you look at ugly people the biggest commonality you see is lack of masculinity, strong bias towards round skinny fat forms with estrogenic neckbeards, and developmental disability due to prefrontal cortex deprived of testosterone.
I look low T... I need to hop on T but its too late regardless

Old money high IQ entrepreneurs breeding with european attractive foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Attractive traits are attractive for a reason. They signify good health and wealth. Height signified you had good food (for context the average German peasant in 1300 was recorded to be 5'3 for men) While the aristocrats of the past were 5'11 the same as today.

Facial shape is influenced by diet hormones more then people realize. Being good looking is an indicator that you are healthy environmentally and genetically

Exactly. Since intelligence and beauty are highly inheritable characteristics, couples who possess both will produce simultaneously intelligent and beautiful children. Basic math.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Attractive traits are attractive for a reason. They signify good health and wealth. Height signified you had good food (for context the average German peasant in 1300 was recorded to be 5'3 for men) While the aristocrats of the past were 5'11 the same as today.

Facial shape is influenced by diet hormones more then people realize. Being good looking is an indicator that you are healthy environmentally and genetically
Food and nutrition is a historical bluepill cope that never actually correlated with height
Humans got and are getting taller because manlets were and are being eliminated from the gene pool right as we speak
The whole "better food = more height" is a lie propagated by media to not have short people kill themselves knowing they will not reproduce so the species can further improve
Facial shape is an indicator of good genetics, good environment and upbringing (proper tongue posture, etc.)
Attractiveness is 80% genetic, rich people happen to have it easier with models and high value foids and they will always tend to produce taller, more attractive offspring because of that

Last edited:
Food and nutrition is a historical bluepill cope that never actually correlated with height
Humans got and are getting taller because manlets were and are being eliminated from the gene pool right as we speak
The whole "better food = more height" is a lie propagated by media to not have short people 5'7 kill themselves
Facial shape is an indicator of both genetics and good environment and upbringing (proper tongue posture, etc.)
Attractiveness is genetic 80% of the cases, rich people happen to have it easier with models and high value foids and they will always tend to breed taller, more attractive offspring because of that
That is only the case with good protein. Also humans are not getting taller anymore in 1st world nations.

I guess some eugenics may have occurred over time among elite circles although look at groups like Jews they are 5'7 and have more wealth then a lot of Chads or whatever.

That is only the case with good protein. Also humans are not getting taller anymore in 1st world nations.

I guess some eugenics may have occurred over time among elite circles although look at groups like Jews they are 5'7 and have more wealth then a lot of Chads or whatever.
Because Jews have a large problem with inbreeding, that supposedly helps them keep the IQ genes strong considering they tend to be smart and disciplined in general but no european genes (they have less than africans lol) is always a disaster looks wise
If you want to be attractive you need to have european features, it's not even about being racist it's just the way it is, caucasian features dominate the looks market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Because Jews have a large problem with inbreeding, that supposedly helps them keep the IQ genes strong considering they tend to be smart and disciplined in general but no european genes (they have less than africans lol) is always a disaster looks wise
If you want to be attractive you need to have european features, it's not even about being racist it's just the way it is, caucasian features dominate the looks market
Genes do matter too I even stated being good looking is a result of less harmful genetic mutations that negatively impact hormones or face development but environment impacts a lot too. Environment effects genetic potential but genes still determine the upper limit for a lot of people

This is why breeding anything less than a tall, white foid is bluepill
You're literally asking for your son to be incel if you cum inside a womanlet or a female ethnic
Brutal but it is what it is

This is why breeding anything less than a tall, white foid is bluepill
You're literally asking for your son to be incel if you cum inside a womanlet or a female ethnic
Brutal but it is what it is
r/hapas is a good redpill for this. I really could never marry an Asian girl. Even though I think Japanese girls are cute what it does to the kids is terrible

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Genes do matter too I even stated being good looking is a result of less harmful genetic mutations that negatively impact hormones or face development but environment impacts a lot too. Environment effects genetic potential but genes still determine the upper limit for a lot of people
Yes genes matter a lot and are mostly responsible for how attractive you are
Genes are so important istitutions need to spread lies and cope with "food and nutrition" to justify undesirable males being kicked out of the gene pool, nature intended evolution to work like this tbh

look at groups like Jews they are 5'7 and have more wealth then a lot of Chads or whatever.
Israel is the tallest country in the middle east and the arab population (20%?) holds them back too. It is not 5'7 jfl @David Rothschild