LOOKS are everthing

Todeboas16

Todeboas16

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
92
Reputation
115
People on TikTok are terrible. I recently saw that rising Asian creator doing "looksmaxxing" (BS) and other stuff, and the girls in the comments—or just normies—were saying, "NOOOOO, don't do it, you were so cute." Yet, when it came to James Sapphire, everyone laughed and mocked his family over absolutely nothing. A lot of people say men's mental health doesn't matter and spout other crap like that, but how many suicides have happened solely because of someone's appearance? Take Vinicius Jr., the Real Madrid soccer player: he completely changed his look through facial surgery because people were constantly mocking his appearance and putting him in videos comparing players to the "ideal handsome man" template. And this is a guy who is a famous multimillionaire, yet he changed his entire look because of the racism and social pressure he faced.(Sorry if the text is poorly written, I used a translator to translate it into English).
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, gan21 and handelsman
People on TikTok are terrible. I recently saw that rising Asian creator doing "looksmaxxing" (BS) and other stuff, and the girls in the comments—or just normies—were saying, "NOOOOO, don't do it, you were so cute." Yet, when it came to James Sapphire, everyone laughed and mocked his family over absolutely nothing. A lot of people say men's mental health doesn't matter and spout other crap like that, but how many suicides have happened solely because of someone's appearance? Take Vinicius Jr., the Real Madrid soccer player: he completely changed his look through facial surgery because people were constantly mocking his appearance and putting him in videos comparing players to the "ideal handsome man" template. And this is a guy who is a famous multimillionaire, yet he changed his entire look because of the racism and social pressure he faced.(Sorry if the text is poorly written, I used a translator to translate it into English).
yea that's why I love this site honestly. Even the biggest dicks here are willing to be more real with you than almost every normie.

I think the most ironic part is that they will go out of their way to lie to ugly people they like that they're attractive or not ugly which just reinforces how bad it is to look ugly, while claiming they care less about looks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: aleeck03, Todeboas16 and Jgns
i fucking hate normies there was a very deformed girl on ig he needed like 7 mm mandibullar setback and 9 mm maxilla push her bite was all fucked up no occlusion she got bimax and normies were like “noo you were perfect your old face was characteristic” nigga kill yourself you dont even know what that bad occlussion gives you terrible pain eating and breathing issues and irl they would still prefer after before before. I just got tons of implants rhinoplasty canthoplasty and told everyone i asked my face got destroyed during accident and had go get it reconstructed with grafts from my ribs i dont even give a fuck how immoral it is they are normies they wont understand it and still fuck the after anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: gan21 and Jgns
FUUUUCK I CANNOT WAIT TILL I HARDMAX AND GET BACK INTO UNI TO BITCH THESE LIMP DICKED TWO FACED NORMIE FUCKING CUUUUUUUNTS. Holy fuck dude their depraved hypocrisy for their own self interest is so fucking inhuman, fuck the only start is to become so goodlooking u got the wow factor and then just bitch them, thats how its gt be.
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
yea that's why I love this site honestly. Even the biggest dicks here are willing to be more real with you than almost every normie.

I think the most ironic part is that they will go out of their way to lie to ugly people they like that they're attractive or not ugly which just reinforces how bad it is to look ugly, while claiming they care less about looks.
A false compliment is worse than an insult.
 
People on TikTok are terrible. I recently saw that rising Asian creator doing "looksmaxxing" (BS) and other stuff, and the girls in the comments—or just normies—were saying, "NOOOOO, don't do it, you were so cute." Yet, when it came to James Sapphire, everyone laughed and mocked his family over absolutely nothing. A lot of people say men's mental health doesn't matter and spout other crap like that, but how many suicides have happened solely because of someone's appearance? Take Vinicius Jr., the Real Madrid soccer player: he completely changed his look through facial surgery because people were constantly mocking his appearance and putting him in videos comparing players to the "ideal handsome man" template. And this is a guy who is a famous multimillionaire, yet he changed his entire look because of the racism and social pressure he faced.(Sorry if the text is poorly written, I used a translator to translate it into English).
I don’t get the whole Asian appeal thing on TikTok. If you’re ugly and full Asian or wasian that’s more Asian looking, you’ll get foids to comment like they want u or something. Idk if they are fooling around or dead serious, but some of these Asians are genetic dead ends. So looks are everything- prolly but these chopped Asians getting too much love on social media, especially on chinktok. Sick of it, Jbw. I really can’t explain it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
I’m a hapanigger myself, but I look 60% white so it doesn’t apply to me. It’s fucked
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
I love how there was one dude debating Timothy Harieth, he went on to rant for minutes how Timothy should've not gotten the surgeries and that people should be "happy with how they are", yet when he got mad at Timothy he immediately started making fun of his philtrum LMAO... How tf are people supposed to be happy with who they are when they are made fun of their failos constantly lmao.. Like he spew his shit how looks don't matter, yet when he got mad he started making fun of Timothy's looks.. :ROFLMAO:

Even when the slightest anger hits the bloodstream of those normie larpers, they instantly contradict themselves and start making fun of someones looks lmao.

Just like with women, they can larp for hours to you how looks don't matter, but after a sip of alcohol every unattractive short guy should go and die in their opinion and the legs are only open for the good looking dudes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gan21 and compost_
yea that's why I love this site honestly. Even the biggest dicks here are willing to be more real with you than almost every normie.

I think the most ironic part is that they will go out of their way to lie to ugly people they like that they're attractive or not ugly which just reinforces how bad it is to look ugly, while claiming they care less about looks.
Nah this forum is still bluepilled too tbh, even on here people are pushed towards the instinct for politeness. Just to a lesser degree
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
I love how there was one dude debating Timothy Harieth, he went on to rant for minutes how Timothy should've not gotten the surgeries and that people should be "happy with how they are", yet when he got mad at Timothy he immediately started making fun of his philtrum LMAO... How tf are people supposed to be happy with who they are when they are made fun of their failos constantly lmao.. Like he spew his shit how looks don't matter, yet when he got mad he started making fun of Timothy's looks.. :ROFLMAO:

Even when the slightest anger hits the bloodstream of those normie larpers, they instantly contradict themselves and start making fun of someones looks lmao.

Just like with women, they can larp for hours to you how looks don't matter, but after a sip of alcohol every unattractive short guy should go and die in their opinion and the legs are only open for the good looking dudes.
To be fair they don't care about looks, just personality, it just so happens by pure chance in their eyes basically all the people with good personality are also attractive, and most of the ugly people are horrible and deserve to die. I wish I was as virtuous and pure hearted as they were.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

logical17
Replies
2
Views
51
logical17
logical17
volvic.0q
Replies
8
Views
97
Hardmaxx.aze
H
7sese
Replies
3
Views
159
asuframe
asuframe
mongoliangoon
Replies
38
Views
881
t0urist
t0urist

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vermicel
Back
Top