Looks are everything

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
My good lookign friend gets approached all the times by girls. They blatantly ask him out without any hesisatation. Thats how it happens. It supposed to be easy. No chasing, no bullshit "game", just pure physical attraction.

I can only get dates by begging, pleading, manipulating and they wont go well in the end. Girls never approach me, they laugh at me, ignore me, but this seems to be the case for the majority of men anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, ChoSeungHui, Lumbersexual and 2 others
My good lookign friend gets approached all the times by girls. They blatantly ask him out without any hesisatation. Thats how it happens. It supposed to be easy. No chasing, no bullshit "game", just pure physical attraction.

I can only get dates by begging, pleading, manipulating and they wont go well in the end. Girls never approach me, they laugh at me, ignore me, but this seems to be the case for the majority of men anyway.
any looksmaxxing plan?

JFL if you even try to approach as a non chad

Post pic of your friend

No bro with your looks it must be your autism tbh
It definitely is. He didn't pick up on the sarcasm in this thread at all.

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
Yup. My bestfriend since pre-school gets flirted with all the time, asked to parties, dates, etc.

I'm just ignored.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Bengt
Yup. My bestfriend since pre-school gets flirted with all the time, asked to parties, dates, etc.

I'm just ignored.

i stopped caring after a certain point tbh

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Begging is cucked. You should completely stop giving foids any validation.

Go ER. Your copes will run out. Go ER You may be young and think you can ascend but you're wrong. Go ER, just fucking go ER(in minecraft)