Looks are important no matter your money

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
WATER IS WET THREAD DO NOT READ IF ON TIME RESERVE

Looks are important no matter how big your financial power is. Water has never been much wetter.

Elon Musk 2010

Take this guy as an example.
He is no PSL god, women do not find this person conventionally attractive. But that's not what matters for male influencers.

He looks YOUNG and FRIENDLY, hence why he is so popular among youngsters and the new generations. Kids desire to buy a Tesla car and SpaceX stocks just because of how cool their CEO is.

Would people love this guy had he looked like his previous, non-looksmaxed self?
A balding recessed ITcel? Think about it.

Jeff Bezos at Amazon Spheres Grand Opening in Seattle   2018 39074799225 cropped

Let's take this guy as the other example and, oh my oh my!

People visualize this person as the very manifestation of evil on Earth: short, bald with weird bulging eyes. This is what a Disney villain looks like.

Both abuse the fuck out of their employees, yet only one of them is considered accountable for this.
Hint: it's not the looksmaxed meme guy.

Amazon is one hundred times more successful than Tesla and SpaceX combined, yet it is struggling with a seemingly irremovable evildoer stigma.

That's what happens when your representative not only behaves like an evil person, he also looks like one.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14139 and 13 others
Aqua

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
We are made in like 80% of water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Very true, the way you look determines how people perceive you

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10987 and Danish_Retard
huge cope if i had money good money and grade and job, would never have found this site and got married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
only Musk understood, Bezos had not learned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
Imagine being rich like Bezos. And hiring a gay stylist, whom knows all about looksmaxxing and stuff. Is just pocket change money for him
And he can make him normie looking with hair. But than still don't do it.
For him to looksmax hardcore, costs as much as it costs for me to buy a tea spoon of salt.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8765
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 8765
Imagine being rich like Bezos. And hiring a gay stylist, whom knows all about looksmaxxing and stuff. Is just pocket change money for him
For him to looksmax hardcore, costs as much as it costs for me to buy a tea spoon of salt.

It's priorities. He doesn't care at that point in his life...

funny thing about Bezos is that he pays his employees more than the competition, it's just that he makes them work and not slack and that is what he is hated for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 9090
People would feel more sympathetic for him had he bought a hair transplant and faked his height on Google.

He decided to keep that Pixar villain look and now he will die like one.
Maybe he likes being the villain

I don't think there's a way to really prove or disprove my belief just yet, at least not based on the info I've seen. But it seems to me that rich men in the West tend to be bluepilled when it comes to women. They can be extremely knowledgeable about how to earn money, but completely clueless about the sexual market and its awful dynamics that the modern Western culture is living through.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 3043
funny thing about Bezos is that he pays his employees more than the competition, it's just that he makes them work and not slack and that is what he is hated for
The conditions they work in are terrible tbh.

if you're rich just be at least normie