LOOKS ARE LIKE FINANCIAL CRISIS

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
THE RICH PEOPLE GET EVEN RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE BECOME EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL AND UGLY PEOPLE GET UGLER (IF THEY DON'T LOOKSMAXX)

I'm not sure about financial topics but I can speak about looks. Chads and Stacies aren't living the way you think they do. They don't consume high quality foods, drinks etc. Their parents didn't eat much better than your parents. They don't go to bed before midnight. They practice bad habits like smoking, drinking alcohol, doing drugs etc.

All of those things like healthy lifestyle matter only during puberty. If you developed properly (nothing to do with muh genes), you will most likely be somewhat attractive. Genes have impact on your looks but most certainly they alone won't make you subhuman.

My final point is:

If you're attractive, you'll most likely be happy. Being happy = no rotting, healthy hormones, remaining your attractiveness. If you're a Chad or a Stacy you'll be even more attractive because of constant happiness.

If you're an incel, you will rot and be depressed and miserable like many of us here. If we didn't looksmaxx we all would look even worse and descend even more by the time.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, GabachoCopium, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Snowball effect

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
adoniissss
i was banned from adonis gang for blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ggg.tv, Jarate and 4 others
i would need to surgerymax for a new skull

• JFL
You're actually wrong about Chads eating whatever they want and shit. It's just an illusion. They live very healthy lives.

I remember Post Malone saying in a podcast that Justin Bieber eats healthy as fuck - salmon and salad like 3 times a day, and doesn't do drugs. Looking at Bieber though, you'd assume he's doing copious amounts of drugs and alcohol. Just one example there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, douche and hopecel

• Love it
goodlooking people look better in their prime or lot? Youthfulness just looks better

• +1
What’s the meaning behind your profile picture? Why doesn’t he like the blowjob? Looks like he feels bad
Don’t know found it on instagram without explanation, just like this one:

• Love it
  • +1
You're actually wrong about Chads eating whatever they want and shit. It's just an illusion. They live very healthy lives.

I remember Post Malone saying in a podcast that Justin Bieber eats healthy as fuck - salmon and salad like 3 times a day, and doesn't do drugs. Looking at Bieber though, you'd assume he's doing copious amounts of drugs and alcohol. Just one example there.
I'm talking about irl Chads tho not about those moggers with infinite money due to their status
mirin new pfp
goodlooking people look better in their prime or lot? Youthfulness just looks better
obviously yeah agepill is brutal even for them but my point is that if they mogged during puberty they will mog even more in their 20s and maybe 30s
What’s the meaning behind your profile picture? Why doesn’t he like the blowjob? Looks like he feels bad
he's being raped jfl
Don’t know found it on instagram without explanation, just like this one:

View attachment 2809750
they look soooooo happy omg I like foids :love::love::love::love:
Was he feeling bad getting a blowjob because he was cucking someone?
yeah Jordi is a nice guy

I'm talking about irl Chads tho not about those moggers with infinite money due to their status

mirin new pfp

obviously yeah agepill is brutal even for them but my point is that if they mogged during puberty they will mog even more in their 20s and maybe 30s

he's being raped jfl

they look soooooo happy omg I like foids :love::love::love::love:

yeah Jordi is a nice guy
Whos Jordi?

• JFL
Shit thread I don't even know why you are here

Shit thread I don't even know why you are here
says greycel Jeffrey who joined 10 days ago yet has one of the worst post-to-rep ratios I've even seen on .org

fuck off Jeffrey

• JFL
Reactions: workingondying
says greycel Jeffrey who joined 10 days ago yet has one of the worst post-to-rep ratios I've even seen on .org

fuck off Jeffrey
Who the fuck cares about rep you bulgarian shitskin ukrainian cock sucker? I dont get rep because people hate when I tell them the truth so no thumbs up