• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Bonez, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
oldcell spotted

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Easy to live for looks.....but would you die for looks :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Easy to live for looks.....but would you die for looks :feelshah:
every incel here would die for looks
everytime they grt a lefort they are risking their life litetally
if i bleed out from getting q forehead implant so be it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Clearly you haven’t tried crack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
whats crack like?

whats acid like? @RabidRosaries
Acid can’t be explained that’s why you have to take it to understand. @RabidRosaries and I can’t tell you about it with words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16275
Acid can’t be explained that’s why you have to take it to understand. @RabidRosaries and I can’t tell you about it with words
damn, its like the matrix

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."
the matrix what GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Pink tight pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 16275
damn, its like the matrix

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."
the matrix what GIF
Exactly, you ever listened to some acid abusing retard in a tie dye shirt? They sound dumb as fuck! Cause you can’t explain that shit in English

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Anchor_Ship
Wanna try I'm buying for my friend this week. 1000 for 200 ug u take 50 ug if you want
how do you do acid? what even is it first? like what acid :hnghn:

Chadrone but fogged by Anchor O’Meeks
If you ever do get jaw surgery and it goes will you will look insane my friend I’ll say that

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
true tbh every mirror i see i look into :lul::feelswhy: if i hadnt empathy i was full blown narcy, now i am just a nice narcy

• +1
when are we doing crack yo

Mirin avi?
I didn’t look at your avi gay ass mf you always got makeup tutorials on your avi and shit

I gave you the best recipe in the world but I still am not sure if you will get that 2 plate bench and become a real big boy ngl cause you be suckin these hoes dicks, but I know it’s possible cause you’re still a young buck and you’re smart

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 19157 and Anchor_Ship
true tbh every mirror i see i look into :lul::feelswhy: if i hadnt empathy i was full blown narcy, now i am just a nice narcy
why the fuk u on this site if u aint looking at urself in every even slight reflective surface at all possible times
if im looking a girl in glasses thats the only thing im focused on

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars and Anchor_Ship
I didn’t look at your avi gay ass mf you always got makeup tutorials on your avi and shit

I gave you the best recipe in the world but I still am not sure if you will get that 2 plate bench and become a real big boy ngl cause you be suckin these hoes dicks, but I know it’s possible cause you’re still a young buck and you’re smart
Nah nigga that’s my sig look at my avi and you’ll see an Egyptian prince Meeks the pharaoh of Egypt. My mom saying she notice my arms getting bigger lifefuel id say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17763
Nah nigga that’s my sig look at my avi and you’ll see an Egyptian prince Meeks the pharaoh of Egypt. My mom saying she notice my arms getting bigger lifefuel id say
I don’t even have sigs on I would have shot myself long ago if I did with all the retarded shit everyone has in their sig on here

You do seem to be lifting at least 3-4 times a week though my boy, if you’re lifting like you mean it there’s hope for you with that eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
why do people do it? whered you get the pleasure from?
u get extremely euphoric

ive had insanely good times with friends. its hard to explain but everything feels like a movie

dramatic, intense, u feel literlally every experience x5 and the way your thoughts trail off into euphoric loops is fucking insane you reach insane dopamine peaks just by thinking about extrmerly abstract topics. you think and feel completely differently and obviously after tbat theres colors and distortions, first time i did shrooms i thoufht i was melting into the earth, that there were pools of water all over the ground in my house, it was just fuckijg crazy. i also thoufht every old person accross the street from me was on drugs. its just very reality distorting and crazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
I don’t even have sigs on I would have shot myself long ago if I did with all the retarded shit everyone has in their sig on here

You do seem to be lifting at least 3-4 times a week though my boy, if you’re lifting like you mean it there’s hope for you with that eye area
On my way there right now brother and we are striving for 6 days but usually about 5 average a week. This will be waiting for me when I return.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
u get extremely euphoric

ive had insanely good times with friends. its hard to explain but everything feels like a movie

dramatic, intense, u feel literlally every experience x5 and the way your thoughts trail off into euphoric loops is fucking insane you reach insane dopamine peaks just by thinking about extrmerly abstract topics. you think and feel completely differently and obviously after tbat theres colors and distortions, first time i did shrooms i thoufht i was melting into the earth, that there were pools of water all over the ground in my house, it was just fuckijg crazy. i also thoufht every old person accross the street from me was on drugs. its just very reality distorting and crazy
damn, really? i wanna try it

• +1

Rate my sig then

• +1
in my younger days the best days of my life were definitely on lsd and shrooms and it sucks i can never relive those exact moments they were so fuking epic. specifically my first and second trip. it was everything i was hoping for and 10x more

legit , 9 PSL or death

dei paytm me 400 i can come till west mambalam and give or i can dunzo it do it when parents are not at home and dont do more than 100 ug first time

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
u get extremely euphoric

lsd?

i mean i mixed some experiences with shrooms and lsd because they can be very similar. tbh though i like LSD it has a more smooth feeling than shrooms

• +1
Reactions: Lars