looks are never enough?Delta-FosB and exagerated stimuli

yandex99

yandex99

Diamond
I used to think kiera knightely,scarlet johanson,angelina jolie were the most attractive women as a kid,but then I got bored of their looks,and found better looking women so they became meh to me,while I now find all the beauties of a few months ago meh aswell.

I know the reason for this,the hedonic treadmill and Delta-FosB.

As a kid,I could get hard just looking at a naked body or a flash of breasts,now only F cups minimum and a huge booty+Curves can get me hard or do anything for me at all.

I wonder how happier we would be without media and internet,where we only saw women in our own vicinity,and women saw only men in their vicinity,how much happier we would be because Delta-Fosb isn't activated.

Anyone else have a similar issue or experiences?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, thereallegend and fag82
Based, autistic kids don't know how to rate.

funny, i made a post earlier today about finding keira knightly meh after a while

and, yeah, billy bob thornton compared fucking angelina after a while to fucking a couch

i can't even watch the same movie twice

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
The only solution is monk mode

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I used to think kiera knightely,scarlet johanson,angelina jolie were the most attractive women as a kid,but then I got bored of their looks,and found better looking women so they became meh to me,while I now find all the beauties of a few months ago meh aswell.

I know the reason for this,the hedonic treadmill and Delta-FosB.

As a kid,I could get hard just looking at a naked body or a flash of breasts,now only F cups minimum and a huge booty+Curves can get me hard or do anything for me at all.

I wonder how happier we would be without media and internet,where we only saw women in our own vicinity,and women saw only men in their vicinity,how much happier we would be because Delta-Fosb isn't activated.

Anyone else have a similar issue or experiences?
Explain what deltafsob is