Looks are not the only reason curries/ ethnics don't do well in the dating market

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
Talking to a white friend, she is Irish, and started discussing dating lives. She said she finds darker featured men attractive, most dates were from med to northern India, then I asked her if her parents are accepting of it. Her reply was "they would definitely side eye if I brought a non-white guy home, my sister had a greek bf and my dad straight up made a racist joke about greeks....". It's also to do with the social aspect. Dating non-whites is just looked down upon, even if the guy looks good

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, FrameMogger, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, koalendo, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
@Gaia262 why are you sad reacting that u cant date white women? You should be happy they are disgusting ugly sewer rats

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Liberal women always like to preach how they are tolerant and accepting of all ethnic minorities, yet when it comes to dating men with these ethnic backgrounds, all of that shit goes straight out the window.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 19036
Talking to a white friend, she is Irish, and started discussing dating lives. She said she finds darker featured men attractive, most dates were from med to northern India, then I asked her if her parents are accepting of it. Her reply was "they would definitely side eye if I brought a non-white guy home, my sister had a greek bf and my dad straight up made a racist joke about greeks....". It's also to do with the social aspect. Dating non-whites is just looked down upon, even if the guy looks good
I think only white boomers have that attitude, and they're dying out.

My noodle GFs mum had no issue with me, idk if I was darkskin she might have.

But yeah I guess her boomer dad had a problem so go figure

I think only white boomers have that attitude, and they're dying out.

My noodle GFs mum had no issue with me, idk if I was darkskin she might have.

But yeah I guess her boomer dad had a problem so go figure
are you half mongoloid