Looks are predestined - Case Study

How is it charlatanry when i'm just quoting you direct excerpts from ancient authors? I'm not making anything up on my own
u avoided this nigga asking u
Can you decipher mine so I can tell you if it is accurate
> quotes ptolemy
nahšŸ’€ that nigga believes we livin in geocentric world plus tropicalmaxxer

u avoided this nigga asking u
"You didn't respond to this nigga, who nobody knows what he looks like, asking you to work for free, so you're a charlatan"

Mirin your IQ
quotes ptolemy
nahšŸ’€ that nigga believes we livin in geocentric world plus tropicalmaxxer
Geocentrism is important in metaphysics. When you're predicting events happening on Earth, you do it by looking at the sky from the perspective of Earth.

Ptolemy was well aware that the solar system is physically heliocentric, by the way. It was a very popular idea in the ancient world. And yes, I'm using the tropical zodiac, because seasons are important.

You're yet another smooth-brain in this thread who doesn't understand the theory of astrology, nor can you argue with anything I wrote, because I demonstrated that it works and it painted a completely accurate picture of Delon, so you're forced to scream "charlatanry" and call me a schizo. Truth could spit in your face and you'd think it's raining

Last edited:
Geocentrism is important in metaphysics. When you're predicting events happening on Earth, you do it by looking at the sky from the perspective of Earth.

Ptolemy was well aware that the solar system is physically heliocentric, by the way. It was a very popular idea in the ancient world.
i know lil bro i am messing with u

muh tropical
how come i get the right description of myself from sidereal but tropical is off

@ropemax whats yo thoughts on age of aquarius? are ages legit , they are only mentioend recently no ancient mf talked about them šŸ˜«

i calculted age of aq will begin n 2060 then google it and newton and sum rudhya guy said same

how come i get the right description of myself from sidereal but tropical is off
It's not off, you just don't know how to use it.

You're asking something like "how come I can introduce myself in spanish but if I apply the same syntax to russian it's off"

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
whats yo thoughts on age of aquarius? are ages legit , they are only mentioend recently no ancient mf talked about them
They probably are in some way. The problem is that both sidereal and tropical coincided in antiquity, and that most authors didn't even know the difference, meaning only a few understood that there is precession. The few that knew, well, didn't have any past data to see what, if anything, changes as the equinox changes its sidereal sign

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
"The star of Hermes, when rising before The Sun, makes bodies honey-colored in appearance, medium in height, handsome, graceful, with small eyes and brown hair"
rising means closest to ascendant or what

"You didn't respond to this nigga, who nobody knows what he looks like, asking you to work for free, so you're a charlatan"

Mirin your IQ
You asking me to send you 5 dollars and a picture of myself so you can just tell me what my face looks like and then act as if you did something? Mirin your mental gymnastics.

On top of that you havenā€™t listed any of the sources you used to decipher Alain Delonā€™s birthchart apart from some saying that ā€œhe wrote some bookā€ Which book??

I was just asking you to prove it to me so I can make my own assumption about whether or not the hellenistic astrology has any merit since I have been looking to delve into it lately.

You asking me to send you 5 dollars
I won't even fuck you for 5 dollars. Mirin your IQ if you think the time I spent learning this discipline is worth that amount
picture of myself so you can just tell me what my face looks like
I meant that no one else knows how you look like, so it's pointless because it's unverifiable. There's also a 70% chance you're indian and 95% you're ugly/average, so where's the surprise?
On top of that you havenā€™t listed any of the sources you used to decipher Alain Delonā€™s birthchart apart from some saying that ā€œhe wrote some bookā€ Which book?
If you took minimal effort to search on google instead of yapping you'd find out that Ptolemy, my main source, wrote only one book on astrology in his lifetime. Dorotheus also wrote only one book on astrology. It's all in there and you can check if you want
I was just asking you to prove it to me
I don't have anything to prove to you. I picked a random chad's birth chart and went through it step by step just by quotations. I did the same for Trump in my second post. I'm not gonna cater to you for free because you think you're different

I won't even fuck you for 5 dollars. Mirin your IQ if you think the time I spent learning this discipline is worth that amount

I meant that no one else knows how you look like, so it's pointless because it's unverifiable. There's also a 70% chance you're indian and 95% you're ugly/average, so where's the surprise?

If you took minimal effort to search on google instead of yapping you'd find out that Ptolemy, my main source, wrote only one book on astrology in his lifetime. Dorotheus also wrote only one book on astrology. It's all in there and you can check if you want

I don't have anything to prove to you. I picked a random chad's birth chart and went through it step by step just by quotations. I did the same for Trump in my second post. I'm not gonna cater to you for free because you think you're different
Forget I ever asked. Keep being a slave to your trade.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back