looks are the only thing that matter in hs

turtlecel

turtlecel

Iron
Want to give anectdotal information on height vs face based off what I saw in my highschool *autism warning**low iqcel*.
background, my highschool was near university so pretty wealthy and predominantly white, it was also 66% male population.
personal, I saw the blackpill at a very early age due to high competition of my peers in looks,
at my highschool it was very important to be toptier or popular to even have a chance w a girl and looks had everything to do with it
brutal experience girls would tell me that I was ugly and would never get a girl unless she was fat or ugly
now i am 6'2 6.5+/10 hispanic htn that still struggles to get anything but not horrible
i got to see w my eyes why guys were getting any attention and it was all based on looks
only the top guys would get anything at all 6.5/10 under 6' was a death sentence.
based on my analysis i rated the top tier guys from my school sample size 170 based on height face and status and how they ended up

1. 6'5 7.5 face berklee 5 star recruit
2. 6'1 7 hs quarterback d1 full ride baseball scholarship now is balding and depressed
3. 5'11 8/10 good personality d1 baseball recruit
4. 5'9 8.5 best looking guy model tier at school goes to school in amsterdam
5. 6'1 8/10 probably highest status today gf is gigastacy from hs works for football team
6. 6'3 7/10 very rich parents married to rich white becky
7. 6'2 8/10 dumb shit military married to white becky
8. 5'8 8.25/10 artsy guy is waiter
9. 5'10 7.5 very funny and wealthy, now frat president
10. 6'2 7 ripped honduran military
11. 5'10 8/10 tyrone no job gf is a whore
12. 5'9 8/10 looks like sean mendes military
13. 6'3 6/10 d1 scholarship was made fun of for big head
14. 6'5 6/10 bad body now sells cars
15. 5'11 7/10 muscular delusional masculine now military
16. 6'0 7/10 high iq now frat president at prestige uni

The trend I noticed most was that the biggest reason these guys were respected or could get laid even due to low amount of women was based on face basically having an 8/10 chadlite minimum face height was mainly cope unless you were either 6'5 6 face or 5'11 min with 7/10 face and even then you needed something else to compensate even then these guys would struggle to get beckies. The rest of us would have to kill eachother for the remaining beckies. this is just an observation that shows that looks was really the only thing that matter in hs

jfl at thinking that being high iq, getting good grades, being good at a sport, instrument, talent mattered only to jestermaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, PubertyMaxxer, UnluckyRedSmith and 7 others
Looks are only thing that matter in life*

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, UnluckyRedSmith, chawaje and 10 others
It doesn't get any better after school, once you enter adulthood women still look for hot guys to fuck with and ugly nerdy providers to leech money off of.
Not to mention how many cheat on their nerdy husbands once a few years roll by and they chalk it up to boredom.

We aren't any different from other animals who look for physical signs of fitness and get aroused by them.
Money is a huge cope. Yes, ugly men can buy a trophy wife with money. So what? She is not attracted to you. She is using you financially.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15302, delta7 and 2 others
well if u are a sayain then u got powers also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
most aspie thing i've read in a while. I think you're gonna fit in on this forum, greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abu Based, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 19499 and 6 others
It doesn't get any better after school, once you enter adulthood women still look for hot guys to fuck with and ugly nerdy providers to leech money off of.
Not to mention how many cheat on their nerdy husbands once a few years roll by and they chalk it up to boredom.

We aren't any different from other animals who look for physical signs of fitness and get aroused by them.
Money is a huge cope. Yes, ugly men can buy a trophy wife with money. So what? She is not attracted to you. She is using you financially.
you and the hot trophy wife can have babies who might not be as ugly as their father

you and the hot trophy wife can have babies who might not be as ugly as their father
True. Though I would go to great lengths to ensure there was no paternity fraud.
Then if she tried to pass off a 'chads' child as yours just dump her to the curb.

The risk increases exponentially the uglier the guy is physically.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
your value starts at your face then you are forced to slave to get anything else

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
With this format, don't expect me to read a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, thereallegend, RoundHouse and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and LampPostPrime
Want to give anectdotal information on height vs face based off what I saw in my highschool *autism warning**low iqcel*.
background, my highschool was near university so pretty wealthy and predominantly white, it was also 66% male population.
personal, I saw the blackpill at a very early age due to high competition of my peers in looks,
at my highschool it was very important to be toptier or popular to even have a chance w a girl and looks had everything to do with it
brutal experience girls would tell me that I was ugly and would never get a girl unless she was fat or ugly
now i am 6'2 6.5+/10 hispanic htn that still struggles to get anything but not horrible
i got to see w my eyes why guys were getting any attention and it was all based on looks
only the top guys would get anything at all 6.5/10 under 6' was a death sentence.
based on my analysis i rated the top tier guys from my school sample size 170 based on height face and status and how they ended up

2. 6'1 7 hs quarterback d1 full ride baseball scholarship now is balding and depressed
5. 6'1 8/10 probably highest status today gf is gigastacy from hs works for football team

The trend I noticed most was that the biggest reason these guys were respected or could get laid even due to low amount of women was based on face basically having an 8/10 chadlite minimum face height was mainly cope unless you were either 6'5 6 face or 5'11 min with 7/10 face and even then you needed something else to compensate even then these guys would struggle to get beckies. The rest of us would have to kill eachother for the remaining beckies. this is just an observation that shows that looks was really the only thing that matter in hs

jfl at thinking that being high iq, getting good grades, being good at a sport, instrument, talent mattered only to jestermaxx
There's absolutely no way a 6'5 6/10 or a 5'11 7/10 would struggle with getting Beckies.
Either your school is hypergamy central, or you're overrating these guys or ur just on the autism spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

nope u a retarded if so

high school is were ugly niggas have the most chance
and short niggas

in highschool u can catch niggas 5'5 slaying hoes

game in highschool is everything

ugliest niggas at my school still bag bitches

FAT ASS NIGGAS TOO like u cant even see there bone structure

i seen a nigga in the security room 5'6 FAT ASS FUCK like 390 lbs talk a lil pretty girl up nd they went to a dance together

he was a cholo type of nigga just hella confidence nd was laid back asfk

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

went from being a 2/10 to a 6/10 in high school but that happened senior year so it was too late lol

I was a 2-3/10 freshman year 4-4.5/10 sophomore year 4/10 junior year to give a good scope

Looks > Money > Status > NT

*in life

• +1
Reactions: delta7
So the most model looking one was 5'9''. I guess you can't be 6'3'' and have pretty model face...

So the most model looking one was 5'9''. I guess you can't be 6'3'' and have pretty model face...
i have met 6'5 with model tier face but it's probably 1/1000 very rare 6'3 model tier probably 1/300