Looks aren't everything pill

B

Bdf4030

Silver
This has happened several times to me know and just recently a girl I really liked and went out with on Tinder wasn't interested in me a while back and I see her on my facebook people you may know and she's with some ugly dude. Wtf??? I know I'm better looking than that guy I dont understand.

It must be my confidence, I have extremely low confidence with women and it has gotten worse over time because I let my body go a bit (dad bod) I use to get compliments all the time of how in shape I was.

Not having confidence honestly is probably worse that not being good looking 100x I need to work on this big time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Mr.cope, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
CORRECT, HEIGHT, DICK, RACE, AND FRAME ALSO MATTER :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 8765 and 19 others
Also, read rules. Bluepilled shit ain’t real.
Everyone percive them self ad more attractive than what actually is; so that guy is ad ugly ad you

Attachments

• 52BDB5D1-487A-4D10-B63F-64F451122575.jpeg
    52BDB5D1-487A-4D10-B63F-64F451122575.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,520
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 8765, Effortless and 12 others
Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 9819, Bigfatpersonboy and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
This nigga said confidence

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope, optimisticzoomer, MentalistKebab and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Its true man... Some girls also dates ugly looking guys.. Its not always the look. If you are fucking piece of shit.. It will turn off girls even if you are 7.. Its depends on person. I

• +1
Reactions: Bdf4030
Looks are a prerequisite for everything else to start mattering. If you don't meet a certain modicum of standards you're invisible (though this standard isn't as high as people here believe it to be).

Also you might be overrating yourself and underrating the other person in your anecdote.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
Frame > personality jfl
idk id rather have top 1% personality and average frame than top 1% frame tbh (only with good height ofc otherwise you need good frame)

idk id rather have top 1% personality and average frame than top 1% frame tbh (only with good height ofc otherwise you need good frame)
Personality is definitely important but frame mogs. You don’t want to be boring and not dark triad, like a cuck high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Looks are a prerequisite for everything else to start mattering. If you don't meet a certain modicum of standards you're invisible (though this standard isn't as high as people here believe it to be).

Also you might be overrating yourself and underrating the other person in your anecdote.

Yesterday I saw Three ugly guys dating decent looking women. One was Rice looking incel and other white looking incel. .the last one was average looking Arab.... They where 3-4 at P . ... Blackpill is no reality.

Yesterday I saw two ugly guys dating beautiful women. One was Rice looking incel and other white looking incel.. They where below 4... Blackpill is no reality.
Yeah it really depends on the girl

die from cancer bitch

• Woah
Reactions: Bdf4030
Yeah it really depends on the girl

Yes.. I have seen so much that I dont believe in blackpill anymore... I saw below average curry dating big ass white milf..

You’re prolly uglier than you think you are and also personality only matters once you’ve already gotten the girl, looks are what makes her say yes or no. Different girls have a different minimum threshold some might accept a normie some might only want chads. And personality doesn’t need to be good it just needs to be not autistic as girls are turned off by autists, I’m only borderline autistic and it’s still a massive turnoff I had one gf but only for a week before she got sick of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Mr.cope and Deleted member 6512
Yes.. I have seen so much that I dont believe in blackpill anymore... I saw below average curry dating big ass white milf..
I believe the blackpill is partially right especially online but irl it’s more flexible there are many varying factors to be accounted for

You’re prolly uglier than you think you are and also personality only matters once you’ve already gotten the girl, looks are what makes her say yes or no. Different girls have a different minimum threshold some might accept a normie some might only want chads. And personality doesn’t need to be good it just needs to be not autistic as girls are turned off by autists, I’m only borderline autistic and it’s still a massive turnoff I had one gf but only for a week before she got sick of me

Yes but some women can get attracted on you even if other people see you as ugly..

I believe the blackpill is partially right especially online but irl it’s more flexible there are many varying factors to be accounted for

Thats because of Tinder. Its just suck big ass. Its nothing but Window shopping. Women arent even interest on finding dates there.. They wanna just feel good by getting so many matches from horny men..... They think they are in top of the world.

Yes but some women can get attracted on you even if other people see you as ugly..
Yes generally the stronger your features are the more different the opinions on your looks are, softer prettyboyfeatures tend to have people more in agreement if that makes any sense, that’s why Chico is universally attractive while someone like Barrett might be seen as ugly to some and Gigachad to others

Thats because of Tinder. Its just suck big ass. Its nothing but Window shopping. Women arent even interest on finding dates there.. They wanna just feel good by getting so many matches from horny men..... They think they are in top of the world.
Yea tinder makes even the ugliest women feel like they deserve a chad, the app needs to be banned hate that thing

Yes generally the stronger your features are the more different the opinions on your looks are, softer prettyboyfeatures tend to have people more in agreement if that makes any sense, that’s why Chico is universally attractive while someone like Barrett might be seen as ugly to some and Gigachad to others

All of those guys are rarity.. They are like 9-10% percent of population. . Humanity does not survive if women have no interest on Average or below average looking guys. Chadlites and Chads are very rare species.

Yea tinder makes even the ugliest women feel like they deserve a chad, the app needs to be banned hate that thing

Agree.. fuck that place. Even Chadlites suffer there..... You need have perfect set of pictures. You need to be fucking doctor to able getting matches..

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and sytyl
depends on the phenotype, there's ugly low trust and ugly high trust, when women date uggos it's most likely the latter

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigBoy
@goat2x

prove him wrong by showing your face

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
huge cope
No did you see this photo where he hes liftmaxxed for song cover photo with cardi b jfl I could never take such manlet seriously doesnt matter if everyone on earth knows him

if confidence is your problem what the FUCK are you doing in a looksmaxing site jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Blackpill is no reality.
you are so deluded it's tragic

the blackpill IS reality. Yes ugly/short/ethnic people can get laid, yes they can LTR, yes they can be successful but the fact that this happens does not deny the blackpill.

There are 15 year mentally retarded kids on here who have grasped what you still can't. PRETTY THINGS ARE APPEALING. This is instilled in us since childhood, it's intrinsic to evolution, and it's been proved time and again. Additionally, TALL PEOPLE COMMAND MORE AUTHORITY. This too is not only obvious but backed up by research.

Of course there are EXCEPTIONS but to act as if they're the norm is beyond stupid.

People who are attractive/ have wealth/ are incredibly smart will have a far better quality of life, there's no denying this.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and some1h0peless
face, height> fame> dick> personality> frame
Cope
Heightpill is the framepill, they’re the same. Outside of height fetishists girls like height because 9 times out of 10 height comes with frame

And broad shoulders do the same thing to a girl’s brain that big tits do to our brain

No did you see this photo where he hes liftmaxxed for song cover photo with cardi b jfl I could never take such manlet seriously doesnt matter if everyone on earth knows him
yeah what a painful existence to live as a globally famous celebrity that wakes up in a 10 million dollar mansion with a young 6 PSL jailbait drinking the semen out of his ballsack in the morning, afternoon and evening
fucking 5'5 height man...

Cope
Heightpill is the framepill, they’re the same. Outside of height fetishists girls like height because 9 times out of 10 height comes with frame

And broad shoulders do the same thing to a girl’s brain that big tits do to our brain
hip to waist ratio mogs tits

you are so deluded it's tragic

the blackpill IS reality. Yes ugly/short/ethnic people can get laid, yes they can LTR, yes they can be successful but the fact that this happens does not deny the blackpill.

There are 15 year mentally retarded kids on here who have grasped what you still can't. PRETTY THINGS ARE APPEALING. This is instilled in us since childhood, it's intrinsic to evolution, and it's been proved time and again. Additionally, TALL PEOPLE COMMAND MORE AUTHORITY. This too is not only obvious but backed up by research.

Of course there are EXCEPTIONS but to act as if they're the norm is beyond stupid.

People who are attractive/ have wealth/ are incredibly smart will have a far better quality of life, there's no denying this.

Of course it is appealing but its not everything. You dont need to be fucking Ken doll to have attention from women. Where the fuck you people have been living? I have said 100 times that those attractive people are rarity.. You dont see them everyday. What you will see is Average looking guys, below averages and handful of Chadlites... but you need research whole country to able find guy that belongs to 8-7 Category.. As I said before they are 8-9% percent of population... Where you find Chad that are smart and have wealthy? I have seen soo many fucking average to below average guys dating decent women... but still people say You need to be perfect human being able date a fucking women..

Last edited:
Its not only about confidence - you also need a great haircut and 5 daily showers, in addition to good fashion. Ladies love a man with good fashion and a sharp haircut. Dont forget to treat her with respect and make sure she feels comfortable!! Women are just like men, you just need to be nice and have a cool, fun, interesting personality!!!

• JFL
Reactions: some1h0peless
FAce>height>frame>status>personality/voice>dick>money

Its not only about confidence - you also need a great haircut and 5 daily showers, in addition to good fashion. Ladies love a man with good fashion and a sharp haircut. Dont forget to treat her with respect and make sure she feels comfortable!! Women are just like men, you just need to be nice and have a cool, fun, interesting personality!!!
Just spray a few sauvage dior fragrance paired with a $999 tom ford suit and a classic pompadour combover and your good to go + YOU HAVE TO BE FUNNY or your boring

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Of course it is appealing but its not everything. You dont need to be fucking Ken doll to have attention from women. Where the fuck you people have been living? I have said 100 times that those attractive people are rarity.. You dont see them everyday. What you will see is Average looking guys, below averages and handful of Chadlites... but you need research whole country to able find guy that belongs to 8-7 Category.. As I said before they are 8-9% percent of population... Where you find Chad that are smart and have wealthy? I have seen soo many fucking average to below average guys dating decent women... but still people say You need to be perfect human being.
Attractive people are a rarity, but that doesn't mean that looks aren't proportional to QoL. It's also not like looks are binary with the two options being ugly or attractive. As you go up in PSL past the average your QoL increases exponentially. As to your question of "where do you find chads that are smart & wealthy", predominantly in fields such as IB etc.

Attractive people are a rarity, but that doesn't mean that looks aren't proportional to QoL. It's also not like looks are binary with the two options being ugly or attractive. As you go up in PSL past the average your QoL increases exponentially. As to your question of "where do you find chads that are smart & wealthy", predominantly in fields such as IB etc.

Yes I agree and thats why you dont need to be high in PS to able get women. What blackpill say is that if you dont have these certain features its over for you which is BIG bullshit. I have seen so much that I feel like some aspect of Black bill does not even exit in reality..

Last edited:
Yes I agree and thats why you dont need to be high in PS to able get women. What blackpill say is that if you dont have these certain features its over for you which is BIG bullshit. I have seen so much that I feel like some aspect of Black bill does not even exit in reality..
no, you haven't. You've seen exceptions to a rule & used it to come to conclusions about reality because those conclusions are more appealing to you.

no, you haven't. You've seen exceptions to a rule & used it to come to conclusions about reality because those conclusions are more appealing to you.

I dont give really shit if they are appealing or not appealing. Its just hard to believe in blackpill when I see opposite of it every single fucking day. It does not make sense in reproduction wise because women would never mate with guys that are below 6.0 inch with PSI off 3-4 when they are the majority of population. It does not make any damn sense. There are some truth in Blackpill buts it no accurate in every aspect.

Last edited:
I dont give really shit if they are appealing or not appealing. Its just hard to believe in blackpill when I see opposite of it every single fucking day. It does not make sense in reproduction wise because women would never mate with guys that are below 6.0 inch with PSI off 3-4 when they are the majority of population. It does not make any damn sense. There are some truth in Blackpill buts it no accurate in every aspect.
6 inches is the average. I don't think you realise just how small sub 6 inches is. That's less than a fucking 15cm ruler man.

But I agree that when taken to the extreme the blackpill doesn't hold up, like I said. Ugly people can & do have sex, but their quality of life is significantly worse.

The blackpill isn't just about getting laid, that's the point that you're missing. It's about how you're treated on a day to day basis, how seriously people take you, how much respect you have by default, how thick your skin has to be, how much effort you have to put in to achieve the same results as someone else etc etc.

most of the people in this thread making sub-greycel tier statements

hip to waist ratio mogs tits
Wide shoulders do the same thing as that too, big tits big ass etc, anything that make your pp hard is = to wide shoulders