Looks aren't everything pill

Everything matters, not only your physical aspects but also your location, status, wealth etc... It all plays a role in your life.

• +1
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
depends on the phenotype, there's ugly low trust and ugly high trust, when women date uggos it's most likely the latter
i'm not sure, loads of ugly low trust criminals in relationships with women better looking than them

i'm not sure, loads of ugly low trust criminals in relationships with women better looking than them

criminal halo

criminals are attractive to women google hybristophillia

6 inches is the average. I don't think you realise just how small sub 6 inches is. That's less than a fucking 15cm ruler man.

But I agree that when taken to the extreme the blackpill doesn't hold up, like I said. Ugly people can & do have sex, but their quality of life is significantly worse.

The blackpill isn't just about getting laid, that's the point that you're missing. It's about how you're treated on a day to day basis, how seriously people take you, how much respect you have by default, how thick your skin has to be, how much effort you have to put in to achieve the same results as someone else etc etc.

6 inches is average in Blackpill but in population size 5.8-5.9-5.10 are most average in western countries. There are only some rare expectation were 6.0 are average like in netherland. Im not talking about sex.... Im talking about dating. Its also hard to believe in success theory when I see almost every single CEO looking like a goblin. Beautiful people can success better in certain sectors--... Like movies, modeling, Music industry etc.. How people treat you depends of people and how they have been raised as kid and in what environment they are living in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
This has happened several times to me know and just recently a girl I really liked and went out with on Tinder wasn't interested in me a while back and I see her on my facebook people you may know and she's with some ugly dude. Wtf??? I know I'm better looking than that guy I dont understand.

It must be my confidence, I have extremely low confidence with women and it has gotten worse over time because I let my body go a bit (dad bod) I use to get compliments all the time of how in shape I was.

Not having confidence honestly is probably worse that not being good looking 100x I need to work on this big time.
for hapiness in life. It's better to have decent/good confidence than good looks.

Still though. in general.
the number factor on it's own, is looks though.

other factors are in general less important.

ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, it can obvioulsy differ. General statements, are in general true. Nowehere near 100% true. But true like 80% of the time.

6 inches is average in Blackpill but in population size 5.8-5.9-5.10 are most average in western countries. There are only some rare expectation were 6.0 are average like netherland. Im not talking about sex.... Im talking about dating. Its also hard to believe in success theory when I see almost every single CEO looking like a goblin. Beautiful people can success better in certain sectors--... Like movies, modeling, Music industry etc.. How people treat you depends of people and how they have been raised as kid and in what environment they are living in.
Yeah but there's a difference between dating someone & having a healthy relationship with them. Sex is important in that aspect, as is physical attraction. As to your point about success, that's why I put in the caveat about wealth. But also, it's been proven that, for example, height is correlated with corporate success. This is quite intuitive & probably not a fluke.

FAce>height>frame>status>personality/voice>dick>money
Status>face>height>frame>personality>dick>voice>money

foids would rather fuck ugly local soundcloud rappers than Chad. Unironically social status beats looks. 5'4" Lil Uzi Vert slays more than 6'5" white Chad. Status >>>>> everything

criminal halo

criminals are attractive to women google hybristophillia
even when they're not actual criminals
i just see low trust people men with no harmony in relationships often

Yeah but there's a difference between dating someone & having a healthy relationship with them. Sex is important in that aspect, as is physical attraction. As to your point about success, that's why I put in the caveat about wealth. But also, it's been proven that, for example, height is correlated with corporate success. This is quite intuitive & probably not a fluke.

Usually average looking guys have much healthier relationship than Good looking guys because women are afraid that their good looking husband will betray them with another women. The reason why taller people are more successful than shorter people is because they have more confidence in puberty age.. The height does not automatically correlates as success but it does give them more confidence than short guys.. So yeah there are some truth in BP when it comes to height but you can still success even if you are short or above average. You need have to confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Usually average looking guys have much healthier relationship than Good looking guys because women are afraid that their good looking husband will betray them with another women. The reason why taller people are more successful than shorter people is because they have more confidence in puberty age.. The high does not automatically correlates as success but it does give them more confidence than short guys.. So yeah there are some truth in BP when it comes to height but you can still success even if you are short or above average. You need confidence.
No bro

Relationships are a power dynamic plain & simple, & the fact that you think average looking guys have healthier relationships is deluded.

You could be delusional OP, thinking you’re better looking than him tbh ngl

No bro

Relationships are a power dynamic plain & simple, & the fact that you think average looking guys have healthier relationships is deluded.

Here is downside of good looking guys

- Attractive, masculine men are more likely to cheat
- They have as big ego as Trump.
- They get a lot of attention from women which will hurt their girlfriends mood.

Here is one research.

Recent research shows that relationships involving highly attractive individuals are less likely to endure over the long term, perhaps due to the tendency to be unfaithful discussed above. Recent research using a variety of different methods shows that more attractive individuals are more likely to divorce , that they have shorter relationships, and that they are less likely to choose not to pursue attractive alternative partners (Ma-Kellams et al., 2017). Further, in married couples with more attractive husbands, these husbands report reduced relationship satisfaction and are less supportive of their spouses (McNulty et al, 2008). Interestingly, more masculine, taller men are also more likely to divorce and remarry than their shorter counterparts (Mueller and Mazur, 2001).

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
height > fame
jfl

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Chad splaining .or splining.
Most guys can't rate other guys looks .
Just because 1% of females don't care about looks doesn't mean the black pill isn't real. Is all about percentages and statistics.
To guide 50%of guys to the 1% of females that don't care about looks is unrealistic. It will mean that a female will have 50 incels as boyfriends.

if confidence is your problem what the FUCK are you doing in a looksmaxing site jfl
Because he is too stupid to understand that confidence comes from looks via positive reinforcement. If he doesn’t get positive reinforcement when making his moves then he is unattractive to who ever he is aiming for.

yes confidence matters a lot irl

but reminder that good looks = perceived confidence and vice versa

Grayel moment

This has happened several times to me know and just recently a girl I really liked and went out with on Tinder wasn't interested in me a while back and I see her on my facebook people you may know and she's with some ugly dude. Wtf??? I know I'm better looking than that guy I dont understand.

It must be my confidence, I have extremely low confidence with women and it has gotten worse over time because I let my body go a bit (dad bod) I use to get compliments all the time of how in shape I was.

Not having confidence honestly is probably worse that not being good looking 100x I need to work on this big time.
OP is fucked in the head
retard Meme Templates - Imgflip