Looks aren't everything

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Despite what this forum might tell you girls don't want an emotionless dominating 7 foot tall ogre. Girls just want someone that:

1. Will produce good offspring
2. Will keep them safe
3. Won't leave them

The first condition is fulfilled if the girl finds you sexually attractive.
The second is fulfilled if you are: 1. Strong 2. Supportive
The third is fulfilled when a girl knows you are committed to them. You can show this by opening up to them about your emotions or showing interest in them.

People who say: "Looks are everything" are just coping. Obviously looks are important but there are plenty of other factors at play when it comes to relationships. The happy feeling you get when you look at a girl you like will fade after you look at that girl for a couple hundred hours and eventually the thing holding your relationship together will be a sense of companionship not appearance.

*I would agree that looks are everything in a one night stand or fwb relationship but definitely not in a long term relationship

Also to be clear I am 100% correct and if you disagree and think that "looks are everything" how could you ever explain away the fact that a significant portion of the population is in a relationship. Is a significant percentage of the population chad now?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, hennypapi, Kilimanjaro and 17 others
AHA, BLUEPILL

LOOKS ARE INDEED EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING ELSE MATTERS AFTER LOOKS

Screenshot 20210423 043347 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 25 others
Above high tier normie is when things become subjective, that's the rule of Chads and Chadlites, Gigachads/models, etc.

But if u actually are mentally defective in a few ways then that will hinder u a bit... how will u provide for your kids when u can barely provide for yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, EverythingMaxxer, IdiAmin and 1 other person
3. Won't leave them
Massive cope. Girls like attractive bad boys. Just look at the videos that get millions of views from girls:

Not a single "nice guy" in them. All of them are psychopaths with leather jackets and cigarettes. There are some HTNs in the second video, but they are ultra dark triad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, fvolkek, Essonerian and 11 others
AHA, BLUEPILL

LOOKS ARE INDEED EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING ELSE MATTERS AFTER LOOKS

View attachment 1103508
If looks are everything then why: have 47% of all adult Americans been married or have been in a committed relationship for more than five years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Mongrelcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
If looks are everything then why: have 47% of all adult Americans been married or in a committed relationship for more than five years.
Beta buxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Essonerian, Mongrelcel and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, .👽., Mongrelcel and 1 other person
So looks aren't everything?
Yes. Now go betabuxing son

Edit: Accept your fate as an incel dude, the club is awaiting you :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and court monarch777
So looks aren't everything?
Betabuxx isn't attraction. Anyone with a stable job and an apartment in NYC can get a girl who only wants him for his money.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, TeraCope54, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
TLDR:

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Chintuck22
Depends on the girl, entirely. For many girls, if you behave how you suggest, she's going to get ridiculously bored and leave you (unless you're gigachad)
Also, the halo effect does its job very, very nicely. You generally don't have to actually be these things, you just have to look like you are these things.

But all of this is irrelevant because I don't even know what to say to you if you still actually WANT an ltr jfl

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7419
Yes. Now go betabuxing son

Edit: Accept your fate as an incel dude, the club is awaiting you :feelsokman:
If appearance is everything and 47% of all adult Americans been married or in a committed relationship for more than five years then is 47% of the adult male population htn or chadlite?

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Artemide
If appearance is everything and 47% of all adult Americans been married or in a committed relationship for more than five years then is 47% of the adult male population htn or chadlite?
Everyone but actual subhumans can betabux, this means nothing
This is why ltr’s are bullshit in general

Everyone but actual subhumans can betabux, this means nothing
This is why ltr’s are bullshit in general
Ok so by your logic a significant percentage of the population is either very attractive or rich enough to attract a girl

7725.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Commitment before or after getting along with Chad.
We all know the answer
7e13ff9c e4dd 592c aa29 77aa9794440bimage

How come none of these so called males who women married into were there first choice?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lihito
significant percentage of the population is either very attractive or rich enough to attract a girl
A significant percentage of women can hookup whenever she likes. Most do this prior to marriage. End of discussion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lihito and Adriana Lima
legit, the appearance is only 99%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, faggotchadlite, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
A significant percentage of women can hookup whenever she likes. Most do this prior to marriage. End of discussion
women can hookup my xbox and then stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, faggotchadlite, .👽. and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lihito
This thread is not that wrong tbh
Females are genuinely attracted to money and providers, its not in a manipulative manner, its genuine attraction

the biggest issue today with divorce rape, is that society is toxic and promotes bad behaviors, and people just look
at marriage as just pure love with constant highs all of which fade away in the first 1-3 years rather then a project

even chads can't keep beckys forever if they are like that, high status, good looking men still get divorced raped

its unironically personality of the woman

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and Lihito
For anyone who disagrees with me:
Just imagine a hypothetical world in which looks really are everything. In this world every relationship would involve an attractive male (it would have too because looks would be everything) but if we jump back to our world that clearly isn't the case. There are plenty of relationships and most of them are formed between 2 average to slightly below average people

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 7901
Women aren't stupid. Most of them know they can't LTR with Chad so they settle for less after their "whore phase" are done (in their mid/late 20's) and betabuxx for a less attractive but resourceful guy.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
The third is fulfilled when a girl knows you are committed to them. You can show this by opening up to them about your emotions or showing interest in them.
jfl. the girls love the guys who can leave them anytime

For anyone who disagrees with me:
Just image a hypothetical world in which looks really are everything. In this world every relationship would involve an attractive male (it would have too because looks would be everything) but if we jump back to our world that clearly isn't the case. There are plenty of relationships and most of them are formed between 2 average to slightly below average people
Looks are everything for slaying but LTR, not really. Other things come into play i.e. money, status, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
jfl. the girls love the guys who can leave them anytime
No women have to pay a very high cost during pregnancy (9 months with a parasite and then 18 years of heavy responsibility) and over time this lead to them craving security in a relationship. Whereas men don't have to pay a high cost so they just want to put there seed in every women that can move (and even ones that can't.)

*I would agree that looks are everything in a one night stand or fwb relationship but definitely not in a long term relationship
And that's the issue, girls reserve ONS and FWB for guys they see as highest value, is has the highest looks.

Anyone can get a girlfriend, just need to show those 3 traits as you say, maybe even less if u don't mind an average to ugly looking one.

However you have to live with the reality in your mind that your girlfriend sees you as low value because she wouldn't have ONS with you, but would with another dude. If you are fine with this sure have a ln LTR

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
You're forgetting the concept of dual mating strategy.

Sure, you don't need to look amazing to get into a relationship but it's better to be seen as a lover than a provider (boyfriend potential vs boyfriend material), because as a lover you get to have as much sex as you want with as many women as you want, while the provider is stuck with the same woman, he has to give her his time, his money, his resources and risk losing everything through marriage/having kids.

Meanwhile, the lover gets all the benefits without any of the drawbacks because he doesn't have to commit.

The main difference between a Chad and an average man is that the Chad can be a lover if he wants, he has the choice of either being a lover or a provider, but the average guy doesn't have that choice, he can either be a provider or an incel.

This is where the concept of the black pill comes from. The black pill tells us that because of women's dual mating strategy, women view most men as providers and some men as lovers, and the winners are the lovers because they don't have to commit and they get everything they want. And it's not like being with a prostitute because the lover doesn't pay for anything except maybe drinks, and the woman is actually attracted to him so it's not a business transaction.

The reason why so many users on looksmax envy better looking men is because they have better sex lives, this has been proven by many tinder experiments and no amount of cope could ever hide that undeniable truth.

I know that lots of guys here are confused, they think that the goal of succeeding with women is to fall in love but it really isn't, unless you're a woman. As men, our goal should be to be able to have sex with as many women as we want as often as we want without having to pay prostitutes.

Also, you don't have to be a Chad to be viewed as a lover by women, you just have to become above average enough that they want to have sex with you. The most important features to achieve that are mainly:

1) Jaw and Chin:

They should not be recessed, this can be fixed with a double jaw surgery, a very safe surgery that costs around 5000$).
Lots of people have this area already thanks to good genetics.

2) Hair:

You don't need really thick hair but you must not be bald or balding, because that will completely ruin a man's attractiveness for most women.

3) Dimorphism:

Some guys look nerdy even when looksmaxxed, this is because of bad dimorphism. Masculine men get laid more than nerdy men.

The best way to increase dimorphism is to get a thicker neck. Most guys start with a 14 inch neck, but with direct neck work, you can get an 18-21 inch neck in less than a year, there are lots of tutorials on youtube for that.

4) Height:

6 foot 2 or taller ideally. Shoes with an elevated heel can fraud your height well, I am able to fraud being 6 foot 7 as a 6 foot 4 man and women think I am taller than I really am. Lots of guys on here think that taller than 6 foot 2 is overkill but it's not, there is no such thing as too tall for women, otherwise NBA players would be incels, not Chads. Frauding my height makes me look more attractive.

5) A muscular ripped physique:

Natural or Enhanced but you need to look big. You don't need to take steroids, you just need to get really strong at the right exercises, especially bent over rows, close grip bench press, overhead press, (tricep) skullcrushers, bicep curls, squats and deadlifts. Those exercises alone will give you the best body of your life if you get really strong at them.

Naturals can build a great body in 2-3 years while steroid users can do it in around 3 months, however, the drawbacks of steroids make them risky, since you're forced to keep taking them even after getting the physique that you want, otherwise you risk losing all your gains. Natural gains, on the other hand, are permanent except if you starve yourself for many months, and even then, your gains will come back quickly when you start training again.

6) Social Skills and Self-Confidence:

You don't have to be a master Pickup Artist, you just need to be able to carry 10 minute conversations when approaching women that you don't know anything about, and you need to be able to ask them out on a date and get their number.

You also need to have the self confidence to approach attractive women when you see them, it doesn't matter if you're shy because unlike what the mainstream media tells us, women can't sense your confidence except if you make it extremely obvious. Being shy is normal, but if your self confidence is so lacking that you can't approach, you'll never meet any women so you'll have no success, even if you're good looking. If you have no self confidence, the best way to increase it is to force yourself to approach lots of women, that will fix the problem, nothing else can fix the problem though, don't let normies convince you of the contrary.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, fvolkek, Essonerian and 6 others
Ok so by your logic a significant percentage of the population is either very attractive or rich enough to attract a girl
Lol bro betabux =/= rich
If you can afford to take care of yourself and one other person you can betabux

Naturals can build a great body in 2-3 years while steroid users can do it in around 3 months, however, the drawbacks of steroids make them risky, since you're forced to keep taking them even after getting the physique that you want, otherwise you risk losing all your gains. Natural gains, on the other hand, are permanent except if you starve yourself for many months, and even then, your gains will come back quickly when you start training again.
How much do you weigh now?

Natural or Enhanced but you need to look big. You don't need to take steroids, you just need to get really strong at the right exercises, especially bent over rows, close grip bench press, overhead press, (tricep) skullcrushers, bicep curls, squats and deadlifts. Those exercises alone will give you the best body of your life if you get really strong at them.
you will never look big without steroids

How much do you weigh now?
I weigh 180 lbs but I haven't made a lot of progress since December because I wasn't consistent with my training, mainly because I was always worried that if I trained when tired, I would not make any gains but I was wrong. Progress will still be slow though, it will take me at least 1 year to be able to use my physique to my advantage to attract a better quantity and quality of women.

you will never look big without steroids
I already look slightly muscular in some places on my body even though my strength level is quite low, so you don't know what you're talking about.

My genetics are far from being bad, at worst, they are average but my guess is that they are actually above average, for some muscle groups, especially the back since my bent over row is much stronger than my bench press and it was like that naturally even though I started with the bench press.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
I already look slightly muscular in some places on my body even though my strength level is quite low, so you don't know what you're talking about.

My genetics are far from being bad, at worst, they are average but my guess is that they are actually above average, for some muscle groups, especially the back since my bent over row is much stronger than my bench press and it was like that naturally even though I started with the bench press.
cope and you have shit genetics for natural muscle building

I weigh 180 lbs but I haven't made a lot of progress since December because I wasn't consistent with my training, mainly because I was always worried that if I trained when tired, I would not make any gains but I was wrong. Progress will still be slow though, it will take me at least 1 year to be able to use my physique to my advantage to attract a better quantity and quality of women.
If you're 6'4" barefoot, you need to be ~210 lbs to not look like a lanklet. I looked like a lanklet until I was ~225 lbs at 6'7".

If you're 6'4" barefoot, you need to be ~210 lbs to not look like a lanklet. I looked like a lanklet until I was ~225 lbs at 6'7".
I thought that too for many years but it's actually the strength level that matters the most.

I'm not aiming for a specific bodyweight, I'm aiming for specific numbers for my main lifts, once I reach the numbers that I have predicted, I will have a great muscular physique, whether I am 200 lbs or 210 lbs when this happens doesn't really matter.

Muscle size is not defined by bodyweight but by strength. Bulking doesn't build more muscle, except if you're underweight and this is just because muscle gain is not possible below 10% body fat without steroids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
cope and you have shit genetics for natural muscle building
All I can say right now is that I'll prove you wrong in 2-3 years, if you're still here by then.
Unless by big you mean Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime.

I'm mainly aiming for the look that Henry Cavill had in Man of Steel and what Tom Welling had in Smallville, that is achievable naturally with my genetics in 2-3 years of consistent strength training.

When I said that I started lifting in 2016, what I failed to mention is that I've never been consistent for longer than 3 months at a time, this is why I still look like a DYEL. If I had been consistent, I would have already reached my biggest fitness goals.

All I can say right now is that I'll prove you wrong in 2-3 years, if you're still here by then.
Unless by big you mean Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime.

I'm mainly aiming for the look that Henry Cavill had in Man of Steel and what Tom Welling had in Smallville, that is achievable naturally with my genetics in 2-3 years of consistent strength training.

When I said that I started lifting in 2016, what I failed to mention is that I've never been consistent for longer than 3 months at a time, this is why I still look like a DYEL. If I had been consistent, I would have already reached my biggest fitness goals.
Good luck if you think that you can be consistent if you weren't before, people underestimate how hard it is to actually stay consistent with your muscle building

No women have to pay a very high cost during pregnancy (9 months with a parasite and then 18 years of heavy responsibility) and over time this lead to them craving security in a relationship. Whereas men don't have to pay a high cost so they just want to put there seed in every women that can move (and even ones that can't.)
even so, the girls love the guys who can leave them anytime

Good luck if you think that you can be consistent if you weren't before, people underestimate how hard it is to actually stay consistent with your muscle building
The difference here is that I realized why I wasn't being consistent, it's because I was often sleep deprived from spending too long on the internet at night and being woken up by my parents early in the day. Then, I would delay my workout to the next day to catch up on my sleep but in the end, I couldn't fall asleep early at night. This is because, when I don't lift, the excess energy prevents me from sleeping early.

So, the solution to my problem is to sleep when I feel tired, and to do my workouts even when I feel tired, because even if my lack of energy has a negative effect on my workout, doing it keeps me consistent. I wish I had realized that many years earlier.

It's not that I wasn't able to be consistent, it's that I was just listening too much to my body during the day and not enough during the night, by staying up late and delaying my workouts the next day. Now I'll just do my workouts even when I haven't had as much sleep as I would like.

Right before the quarantine I was extremely consistent, if the quarantine hadn't happened, I would have been able to maintain that for a very long time. Also, now I have my home gym so it's way easier for me to be consistent.

I thought that too for many years but it's actually the strength level that matters the most.

I'm not aiming for a specific bodyweight, I'm aiming for specific numbers for my main lifts, once I reach the numbers that I have predicted, I will have a great muscular physique, whether I am 200 lbs or 210 lbs when this happens doesn't really matter.

Muscle size is not defined by bodyweight but by strength. Bulking doesn't build more muscle, except if you're underweight and this is just because muscle gain is not possible below 10% body fat without steroids.
What numbers are you aiming for on your lifts? I'm 10.9% bodyfat after a dirty bulk from 210 to 225. You can stay lean until your genetic muscle limit. The ideal rep range for hypertrophy is 8-12 reps. That's why powerlifters who deadlift 400 lbs don't look as good as the guys who just lift free weights for muscle gains.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Looks are not everything but what you pointed out is literally bullshit

Despite what this forum might tell you girls don't want an emotionless dominating 7 foot tall ogre. Girls just want someone that:

1. Will produce good offspring
2. Will keep them safe
3. Won't leave them

The first condition is fulfilled if the girl finds you sexually attractive.
The second is fulfilled if you are: 1. Strong 2. Supportive

People who say: "Looks are everything" are just coping. Obviously looks are important but there are plenty of other factors at play when it comes to relationships. The happy feeling you get when you look at a girl you like will fade after you look at that girl for a couple hundred hours and eventually the thing holding your relationship together will be a sense of companionship not appearance.

Also to be clear I am 100% correct and if you disagree and think that "looks are everything" how could you ever explain away the fact that a significant portion of the population is in a relationship. Is a significant percentage of the population chad now?
I'll agree, but it seems you've forgotten to add one thing. A girl needs a man who isn't afraid to tell her "no".

"Sees thread title"

56swmi.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10913
What numbers are you aiming for on your lifts? I'm 10.9% bodyfat after a dirty bulk from 210 to 225. You can stay lean until your genetic muscle limit. The ideal rep range for hypertrophy is 8-12 reps. That's why powerlifters who deadlift 400 lbs don't look as good as the guys who just lift free weights for muscle gains.
No, the reason why powerlifters who deadlift 400 lbs don't look as good as bodybuilders is because of training specificity.

Powerlifters do only 3 lifts: the squat, the bench press and the deadlift.

The Squat trains the Quads, the Bench Press trains the Chest, and the Deadlift trains the Lower Back, Hamstrings and Glutes.

So powerlifters have big muscles in those areas, but they have small shoulders, small lats, a small upper back, small arms and a small neck because they don't train those muscles at all.

It's not that strength training doesn't build muscle, but limiting yourself to 3 main lifts isn't going to build all the muscle groups.

My Current Numbers are:

Skullcrusher: 30 lbs for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 60 lbs for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 67.5 lbs for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 90 lbs for 10 reps
Squat: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Deadlift: 160 lbs for 10 reps

Here are the standards that I am aiming for:

200 lb (estimated) Intermediate (in 6-12 months from now):

Skullcrusher: 90 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 90 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 120 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 160 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 175 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 240 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 280 lb for 10 reps

210 lb (estimated) Advanced (in 2-3 years from now):

Skullcrusher: 135 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 135 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 160 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 210 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 225 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 315 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 365 lb for 10 reps

So, although I am doing higher reps, it's not the high reps that are going to give me a muscular physique, it is the progressive overload.

If you enter those standards in a 1RM (1 rep max) Calculator, you'll get that:

Skullcrusher: 120 lbs for 1RM
Barbell Curl: 120 lbs for 1RM
Overhead Press: 160 lbs for 1RM
Bent-Over Row: 215 lbs for 1RM
Close-Grip Bench: 235 lbs for 1RM
Squat: 320 lbs for 1RM
Deadlift: 375 lbs for 1RM

Skullcrusher: 180 lbs for 1RM
Barbell Curl: 180 lbs for 1RM
Overhead Press: 215 lbs for 1RM
Bent-Over Row: 280 lbs for 1RM
Close-Grip Bench: 300 lbs for 1RM
Squat: 420 lbs for 1RM
Deadlift: 485 lbs for 1RM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
No, the reason why powerlifters who deadlift 400 lbs don't look as good as bodybuilders is because of training specificity.

Powerlifters do only 3 lifts: the squat, the bench press and the deadlift.

The Squat trains the Quads, the Bench Press trains the Chest, and the Deadlift trains the Lower Back, Hamstrings and Glutes.

So powerlifters have big muscles in those areas, but they have small shoulders, small lats, a small upper back, small arms and a small neck because they don't train those muscles at all.

It's not that strength training doesn't build muscle, but limiting yourself to 3 main lifts isn't going to build all the muscle groups.

My Current Numbers are:

Skullcrusher: 30 lbs for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 60 lbs for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 67.5 lbs for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 90 lbs for 10 reps
Squat: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Deadlift: 160 lbs for 10 reps

Here are the standards that I am aiming for:

Skullcrusher: 90 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 90 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 120 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 160 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 175 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 240 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 280 lb for 10 reps

Skullcrusher: 135 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 135 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 160 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 210 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 225 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 315 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 365 lb for 10 reps

So, although I am doing higher reps, it's not the high reps that are going to give me a muscular physique, it is the progressive overload.

If you enter those standards in a 1RM (1 rep max) Calculator, you'll get that:

Skullcrusher: 120 lbs for 1RM
Barbell Curl: 120 lbs for 1RM
Overhead Press: 160 lbs for 1RM
Bent-Over Row: 215 lbs for 1RM
Close-Grip Bench: 235 lbs for 1RM
Squat: 320 lbs for 1RM
Deadlift: 375 lbs for 1RM

Skullcrusher: 180 lbs for 1RM
Barbell Curl: 180 lbs for 1RM
Overhead Press: 215 lbs for 1RM
Bent-Over Row: 280 lbs for 1RM
Close-Grip Bench: 300 lbs for 1RM
Squat: 420 lbs for 1RM
Deadlift: 485 lbs for 1RM
You're not doing anything for your chest. Close grip bench press is mostly for triceps and you can't go as heavy with it. You're already doing skullcrushers. No need for close grip bench press.

how could you ever explain away the fact that a significant portion of the population is in a relationship.
are we just going to ignore that 30% of men are celibate and the people who make up most of the relationships are from previous generations? Yes? Okay then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1332 and 5 others
are we just going to ignore that 30% of men are celibate
And a lot of the other 70% got laid a few times in the past year and believe that they’re slayers jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, faggotchadlite, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others