Looks Define Your Mental Development

Agreed, (y). We don't have much time until looksmaxxing becomes ultra mainstream.
I've been looksmaxxing since Jan 2019. Combined with real world experience, I can give testament as to just how much looks matter. My mind and thoughts changed too, based off feedback from people in the real world. But this forum needs the real world feedback and not cope with PSL theory. No theory needed, looks matter, a lot.

Blackpill delivers clarity though. When I wasn't "looksmaxxing", I was never aware that I was being treated worse. Now in retrospect, I can see I was. We need to gain clarity and get people away from living in delusion/naivety. PSL "study" is just timewasting cope. It's worse than that too because it will make you manic because you believe in what you learn. But realise, your interactions with the real world isn't what you're learning. You're learning from extreme tiktoks and brutal blackpill clips and worst of all Wheat Waffles. Your mind doesn't realize the source of its learning isn't feedback from the real world, it thinks what you focus on is real feedback.

I say "you" as in, this forum in general. Or people who are hooked into extreme looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, UnluckyRedSmith, galego123 and 6 others
Like I said, it's just something I've observed. I never make rules for this kind of stuff. I'm not sure if you're speaking generally or directing at me?
Generally. And I know you're not making rules. But digging for etiologies behind why looks matter is just a cope, masked as being an effort to dig for "deeper knowledge". But none of that actually helps you (general).

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I've been looksmaxxing since Jan 2019. Combined with real world experience, I can give testament as to just how much looks matter. My mind and thoughts changed too, based off feedback from people in the real world. But this forum needs the real world feedback and not cope with PSL theory. No theory needed, looks matter, a lot.

Blackpill delivers clarity though. When I wasn't "looksmaxxing", I was never aware that I was being treated worse. Now in retrospect, I can see I was. We need to gain clarity and get people away from living in delusion/naivety. PSL "study" is just timewasting cope. It's worse than that too because it will make you manic because you believe in what you learn. But realise, your interactions with the real world isn't what you're learning. You're learning from extreme tiktoks and brutal blackpill clips and worst of all Wheat Waffles. Your mind doesn't realize the source of its learning isn't feedback from the real world, it thinks what you focus on is real feedback.

I say "you" as in, this forum in general. Or people who are hooked into extreme looks theory.
People here compare themselves with chads and chadlites on the internet when in reality they're competing with HTNs and maybe the wild chadlite over women.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and cardiologist
@Korea I am angry do you want to do an avi mog battle??

People here compare themselves with chads and chadlites on the internet when in reality they're competing with HTNs and maybe the wild chadlite over women.
Yeah and some people here call themselves Chads when clearly, feedback from their own real world is telling them they're not a Chad. So they make threads on here, dig deeper into PSL, and fuck themselves further.

All this shit should be processed instantly, there should be no second thought. It's funny seeing threads like "[BRUTAL] Normies are actually blackpilled". It's just that they focus on what they can do in their own lives, rather than comparing themselves to someone they can never be.

If I was bluepilled I'd say shit like "Chico probably has a lot of the problems people here do". That would be bullshit, he doesn't have problems with his looks. But the harshest reality is that people still need to continue living as themselves, and looking into male models and tiktok Chads just doesn't do anything for them in their own lives.

It doesn't even make you understand the truth any better, because everyone has differences in their lives. People need to use feedback from your own lives to gain clarity about themselves. I'd love to see more people sharing brutal blackpill anecdotes from their lives (no larps), because that would actually add value to the forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus
In reality, if a girl likes you and you like her, you can try hookup. If she's actually attracted to you, she'll make it easy for you. She'll basically bait you into seduction and it's your choice to do what you want, if you can pickup on her cues. You should be able to tell if a girl is attracted to you.

You're not competing with other guys just for ANY chick. There really should be no competing. You don't need to outmog someone just to hookup with some Becky. If she likes you more than the other guy(s) competing, she'll make it impossible for them to fuck her, and will chase you until you realise she's looking for you to show interest in her too.

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Kingkellz and LooksOrDeath
Brutal black pill.

Imagine adolescence as Chico. Fucking imagine the validation as a top tier MM where you literally mog everyone in sight.

• +1
  • +1
People forget how rare legit PSL 6 is IRL. Literally 1 in thousands.

TikTok makes it look like everyone is either a HTN or Chad

• +1
People forget how rare legit PSL 6 is IRL. Literally 1 in thousands.

TikTok makes it look like everyone is either a HTN or Chad
this forum does to the aspies here what hollywood and instagram does to teenage girls and young women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Korea, UnluckyRedSmith and 1 other person
No, not literally. Looks are not everything. Lots of ugly folks grabbing the world by the ass.
Looks are everything in terms of attraction. But attracting more girls than your peers isn't everything in life. The latter is what most people on the forum seem to be obsessed with. There is so much more to life than smashing chicks.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Looks are everything in terms of attraction. But attracting more girls than your peers isn't everything in life. The latter is what most people on the forum seem to be obsessed with. There is so much more to life than smashing chicks.
Looks might be everything in terms of initial attraction. Too many dudes are cowed by a girl's first impression of them if it's not what they were hoping it would be. In that case they'll usually do one of two things. They'll resign themselves with their tail between their legs thinking "it's over". Or they'll go out of their way in a desperate effort to change the girl's mind.

Girls have always either been slightly attracted to me, completely neutral, or slightly repulsed upon their first impression of me. Though it's never mattered to me how a girl perceived me at first. I've never given a damn how they've felt. Never tried to change the way a girl feels. I know from experience that if I like you you're gonna love me no matter what in the end. It's only a matter of time.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Looks might be everything in terms of initial attraction. Too many dudes are cowed by a girl's first impression of them if it's not what they were hoping it would be. In that case they'll usually do one of two things. They'll resign themselves with their tail between their legs thinking "it's over". Or they'll go out of their way in a desperate effort to change the girl's mind.

Girls have always either been slightly attracted to me, completely neutral, or slightly repulsed upon their first impression of me. Though it's never mattered to me how a girl perceived me at first. I've never given a damn how they've felt. Never tried to change the way a girl feels. I know from experience that if I like you you're gonna love me no matter what in the end. It's only a matter of time.
Based. Yeah you should not feel like shit just because a girl isn't attracted to you. Just move on. It shouldn't affect anyone at all. Just be yourself is the most brutal blackpill, a lot of people are gonna like you.

I mean in terms of actual attraction; on tinder for example. You should be screening for attraction immediately. If a girl is giving you 1 word responses, or not responding; move on and don't waste your time.

I agree with you that if you don't bend your will towards appeasing your peers and girls, you'll get a lot more out of life. But speaking about a specific girl who's not attracted to you, there is nothing you can do to create that attraction; and if you try to show off money/status thinking she'll "become" attracted to you when she wasn't prior, then you're setting yourself up to be a mark.

Girls can pretend to be into you, and they do, especially when you're showing off money and an expensive lifestyle. I just want people to realise that the "MS part of LMS" isn't an actual driver of attraction. Desire isn't a choice, and there's literally NOTHING you can do to create desire in someone who doesn't desire you. High value man and all that bullcrap is just dangerous cope. Everyone wants to moneymaxx. Statusmaxxing idk; if your aim in life is to become a status symbol, then go for it. I'm not here to prescribe anyone a way of living; but I just want people to know they need to use the feedback the world gives them and adjust/adapt so they can go for what they really want in life.

A lot of people are brainwashed and idolize people like the Tate brothers. I'm not criticizing the lifestyle they portray, but I don't want people to be deluded into thinking they NEED to be like that. You can be happy in other ways and you really need to just live your own life and not compare yourself to people you aren't.

So what I'm saying is; pursuing girls who don't like you is a FOOLS GAME. "Game" as it's marketed, is a scam marketed to desperate men. In your case, you have girls who are attracted to you, and you can see that; so if you're attracted to them, then NO GAME needed. It's that simple.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768 and Deleted member 12002
I know from experience that if I like you you're gonna love me no matter what in the end. It's only a matter of time.
This isn't true in terms of making friendships or relationships. You can like people but not everyone is going to like you back. But you don't need everyone to like you; it's impossible. Being hurt over people who don't like you back is something most of this forum still can't get over. Blackpill is about clarity and acceptance. The clarity will help you easily see who likes you and who doesn't. So just work from there.

I'm talking about (you in general) btw. Pursuing people who don't like you is DANGEROUS. Even pursuing friendships where your "friends" don't treat you right or talk shit about you etc. Moving on without trauma should be instinctual rather than a confusing ordeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768
Even autism is a physical disease