Looks dont matter as much as u faggots say they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
i dont care what you bitches say i see hot women with average-slightly above average men all the time because theyre alpha and have their life in check. Fuck you faggots
(im not saying people who look like blackopscel have a chance hes below avg not avg)

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Fuck you cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BrettyBoy
Leaked picture of OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, jefferson, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Exactly. I see tons of guys this site would call 6/10 who are slayers.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
i dont care what you bitches say i see hot women with average-slightly above average men all the time because theyre alpha and have their life in check.
I hear this all the time, but I almost never actually see it. If anything it's the opposite. Maybe it just seems that way because the standard for male attractiveness is so much higher.

As an example, I live in small town. I'm 5'11''. For the past 6 months, I have not seen a single couple that was under 40 where the man was under 6 ft. I see guys who are shorter than me all the time. None of them are with a girl. Ever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy and BigBoy
I hear this all the time, but I almost never actually see it. If anything it's the opposite. Maybe it just seems that way because the standard for male attractiveness is so much higher.

As an example, I live in small town. I'm 5'11''. For the past 6 months, I have not seen a single couple that was under 40 where the man was under 6 ft. I see guys who are shorter than me all the time. None of them are with a girl. Ever.
no 5'0 women for your 5'11 height

i see manlets with women all the time. stop larping with this fake bs

i agree with the first part tho

i see manlets with women all the time. stop larping with this fake bs
I don't in my town. I do see it a lot if I go into a bigger city though.

I'm also not blaming my issues on my height. I know it's not my problem.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DarknLost, Arkantos and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.