LOOKS DON'T MATTER CONFIRMED

only .is users would call r/IT users chads

WTF is this retard saying :soy::soy::soy:
no one calls ITcucks chad bro what you talking about.

Just browse the sub you will see their selfie, male posters have at least 1 subhuman trait for %99.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Stfu gymmax mogs your malnourished Ganges pheno
i literally mog him in my worst form u nigger. and a couple others up tere

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GorLee, Deleted member 21620, stevielake and 2 others
funny thing is that the IT users are the actual truecels in denial lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Account, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others

wow. i legit dont see guys this ugly irl even in the slums. damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Account, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Account, Deleted member 21620, Adamsmith12345 and 4 others
3E9C3013 7BD2 415C A6FC 9510A536E431

Magic personality detector. They can sense your misogyny by looking at your face.

How fucking stupid are these people holy shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Account, Deleted member 21620, Adamsmith12345 and 4 others
just lol

791d1035 02a7 4049 bd1f ac383d56f6d5

Bf465b61 8d5a 455f 813e ec71c403d277

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, 5'8manlet, Account and 5 others
When 6'10 tyrone freshman pulls up on a college campus, and got a bunch of of 18-24 year old women who want THE PIPE WORK BONE CHILLING.:lul:

And cucks say 6 foot is enough. It's never enough. Mog or be mogged world

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, stamaster21, GetShrekt and 2 others
but the "looksmax incels" slay
i bet these reddit tards actually think theyre incel because of their personality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and John124
folks be thinking its a lie , i tell folks these small minority of men are fucking young fit women in their prime, and easily in a 10 year span can have sex with one thousand to three thousand women. Notice you didn't see no ugly fat women around him. Young women know they got the sex appeal and body and face to get sexual access to the top men. Mind you most of those women were probably 6/10s to 8/10s still doesn't matter they can get chad/tyrone dick anytime they want.

All these folks who tell ya moneymax, and go to school and be a good boy then you will have women. what they don't tell ya it will be the women in this video after they hit the wall or become single mothers or gained 25-50 pounds. You should focus on money but it should never be your top priority it should be looksmaxing and being social.

This video is the number one reason for youth violence. Dudes are being told to got to school and be a decent person, care about others, and at the end of the night the go home with their dicks in their hand. Mean while tyrone/chad has a horde of young attractive women who are willing to give him threesomes and give him double blow-jobs . The young men see this and say fuck this , since most young men are avg looking and have avg wealth , the only way they can compete is trying to get status from fighting other men in the area. So they join gangs, the data already showed men in and out of jail/prison have higher sexual partner counts, and are more likely to have children by multiple women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai
folks be thinking its a lie , i tell folks these small minority of men are fucking young fit women in their prime, and easily in a 10 year span can have sex with one thousand to three thousand women. Notice you didn't see no ugly fat women around him. Young women know they got the sex appeal and body and face to get sexual access to the top men. Mind you most of those women were probably 6/10s to 8/10s still doesn't matter they can get chad/tyrone dick anytime they want.

All these folks who tell ya moneymax, and go to school and be a good boy then you will have women. what they don't tell ya it will be the women in this video after they hit the wall or become single mothers or gained 25-50 pounds. You should focus on money but it should never be your top priority it should be looksmaxing and being social.

This video is the number one reason for youth violence. Dudes are being told to got to school and be a decent person, care about others, and at the end of the night the go home with their dicks in their hand. Mean while tyrone/chad has a horde of young attractive women who are willing to give him threesomes and give him double blow-jobs . The young men see this and say fuck this , since most young men are avg looking and have avg wealth , the only way they can compete is trying to get status from fighting other men in the area. So they join gangs, the data already showed men in and out of jail/prison have higher sexual partner counts, and are more likely to have children by multiple women.

View attachment 1864990
View attachment 1864994
View attachment 1864995
Forgive me if i sound ignorant.But i find it really hard to believe that chad/tyrone are actually able have sex with over 1000 women...He wouldn't have time to work to make money or study for exams(insinuating that if he's in college)If he's always having sex with women all the time.

• +1
Forgive me if i sound ignorant.But i find it really hard to believe that chad/tyrone are actually able have sex with over 1000 women...He wouldn't have time to work to make money or study for exams(insinuating that if he's in college)If he's always having sex with women all the time.
I said over a 10 year period, having sex seems like a time consuming investment because most men have to spend time courting the women and going out on dates. A women can easily come over and spend 40 minutes at a chad/tyrones place and fuck him, there are 24 hours in a day.
Have a guy do this with 1-2 women maybe 2-3 nights a week or every other week easily 1000-3000 thousand women a in a 10 year span i didn't even count the threesomes.

I said over a 10 year period, having sex seems like a time consuming investment because most men have to spend time courting the women and going out on dates. A women can easily come over and spend 40 minutes at a chad/tyrones place and fuck him, there are 24 hours in a day.
Have a guy do this with 1-2 women maybe 2-3 nights a week or every other week easily 1000-3000 thousand women a in a 10 year span i didn't even count the threesomes.
That just plain nasty...No human,man or woman should be sleeping with over 1000 partners...

• +1
funny thing is that the IT users are the actual truecels in denial lol.
none of those cucks have sex, but it's funny to see them cope thinking "incels" are in the same boat as them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
also where did you get that picture? :oops: I think I only posted it on Lookism :think:

and I did not consent :soy::soy::soy::soy: now people know my face as "incel" and it will failo my personality :feelscry: :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: khvirgin
That just plain nasty...No human,man or woman should be sleeping with over 1000 partners...
the top men will and they do. Its easy for men who are not in the top 20 percent of men to say eww, and thats nasty. For men getting sexual access to young attractive women is a goal for most men.

Whoever created and posted that collage has provided a year’s worth of copium for those reddit folks

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 1851
the top men will and they do. Its easy for men who are not in the top 20 percent of men to say eww, and thats nasty. For men getting sexual access to young attractive women is a goal for most men.

But with a thousand women?!Your basically a sex addict at that point...That can not be healthy for any human.

• +1

View attachment 1864990
View attachment 1864994
View attachment 1864995

Incel Tears are just projecting incels.

The average looks on social events are a decent amount higher than average as ugly people are much less likely to be social and will experience negative reinforcement from clubbing etc while attractive people get a dopamine farm.
i don't see ppl like this in the subway, school, family, street, or nowhere. those are just rare exceptions that for some reason ended up in a subreddit that makes fun of incels (when they are the actual incels)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
They dont understand that ¬ looksmax=incelsite
They are just coping super hard because it ruins their narrative when some blackpilled retard gets laid. Watch them grasp at straws in that entire thread and banning everyone who tries to educate their dumb asses.

That community is so unbelievably toxic, they are criticizing retarded incels only to feel like they are doing something virtuous, it's one of the sewers of the internet.

i don't see ppl like this in the subway, school, family, street, or nowhere. those are just rare exceptions that for some reason ended up in a subreddit that makes fun of incels (when they are the actual incels)
Even on the streets the average is higher Than reality. I know this from having gone to a stem school and the people look so fucking ugly. The creatures of the night don’t shop in malls they order it home, they’re more likely to be neet etx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851