Looks don't matter, getting girls does

I just want 2 things
-5/10 midtier normie girl
-she won't cheat on me

THATS IT

most the girls I've asked out have been between a 4-6/10 in my opinion and people here will agree with me
Can't have it unless above average. Evolution is evil.

With obsessive self improvement and good personality+money you can make it probably.

Unless you are sub3 psl.

49 rejections? It’s over

I wanna have a chiseled body, girls dont matter in that point for me. But seems i will never accomplish a chiseled great body, it's over.

"Engines don't matter, driving somewhere does"

The utter state of this forum lately...jfl

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and PubertyMaxxer
you have to be good looking to see positive reinforcement and attention from women, otherwise, have fun trying to date around

And you label this shit as a blackpill? The fact is that looks matter much more than getting girls because of halo effect and how they permeate every area of life and not only dating or sex.

I would gladly become a 9/10 forever in exchange of not gettiny any girl anymore

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Looks don't matter, getting girls does
Halo effect. It flows over, in many aspects of life.
Good Looks =Halo effect. In work, social, getting help/attention, family, etc..

Looksmaxing, is even beyond or more then getting women.

ETC.......................

And you label this shit as a blackpill? The fact is that looks matter much more than getting girls because of halo effect and how they permeate every area of life and not only dating or sex.

I would gladly become a 9/10 forever in exchange of not gettiny any girl anymore

Agreed, just walking around knowing that wimminz get wet at your appearance is better than any foid

I just want to be a chang that girls fawn over

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown