Looks don't matter. Here's why. (Speaking from personal experience)

I dont usually read threads like this but I didnt read this one either

another shit graycel thread thinking they brought revolutionary ideas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, balding17yomanletcel, Arkantos and 1 other person
Did the woman fuck you? Oh, they didnt.

Kys utter subhuman, I mog u to death and/or the Andromeda galaxy

Very low effort thread
Meanwhile op using looksmax
Images 15

no pics no care

another shit greycel topic

All you need is average to above average looks to succeed with women. The rest is personality. But you do need to have the minimum level of looks required, which pretty much everyone has anyway.

You read all this BS on this site about "ohhh girls ignore 95% of guys bruuu, if you're not 9/10 then it's over". That's complete nonsense. I have been told by many women that they think I am "good looking". Not your grandma saying chit like that, but actual real women. I have caught women staring at me, one time my friend's mum told him that she thinks I am attractive. My phuking dad's friend said that she thinks I am good looking in front of my parents and then it was awkard af. All these experiences while being A 5/10 IN LOOKS. Probably 4 /10 here.

Not saying all this to flex but to knock some sense into you. AND GUESS WHAT, I AM ALSO ETHNIC living in a western country. All these compliments were from mostly Caucasian women. I am light skin though, so I will put that in there.

If a 4-5/10 guy can get all this shit, then what is your excuse?
Only ioi that matters is p in v. Also, I am not reading anywhere here about you slaying, so cope. Next

Shit thread not a single pixel entered my cornea.

[LifeFuel] Looks don't matter. Here's why. (Speaking from personal experience)

All you need is average to above average looks

>says looks don't matter
>writes an essay about how you need looks to succeed with women
greycel moment

tbh ive never seen looks play a significant factor in male female interactions in my life

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 7753, Copeful and 2 others
If they are saying you are attractive without fucking you or showing more interest than just words they are lying to you

WldZ1O1q9xmTYnmWFmI0qIBc yB6Vw30DomXAyVbp6A

looks dont matter brah im only 3 but still get women

Of course looks matter but it’s not as black and white as people make it seem here.
“Girls only go for chad tbh”etc erm.... NO.
This is coming from experience as well. I’ve seen a lot of what people would consider unattractive guys get/be with attractive girls/women “stacys, stacylite” so on.

"Looks don't matter"
"All you need is average to above average looks to succeed with women"
I thought looks implies good looks? You wouldn't say someone with an average face has looks right? So you just need to be average and since average is most, you set.

In my city the situation is extreme. Beeing a average normal looking dude = you need to date ugly or fat girls. Since weeks i observe couples or dates on the streets. 95% of cases look like this: Either the guy is very good looking (chad) with normal height (182cm), or a very tall robust guy (190+) with normal face. Attractive girls are ONLY going out with high tier dudes. Otherwise they walk alone or with female friends on the street.
Then i see guys with average height and normal face with very fat girls 2 points below their looksmatch. In nightclubs i see so many guys approaching and never have a chance. Its always the few chads that come into the club arrogant and get into conversations very fast. Since young girls dont care about ltr, im very sure a small elite of guys are fucking most of the hot girls in my city. Its like a closed ecosystem.
My very attractive chad friend has a rotation of girls for EVERY DAY of the week!! Literally every night another fuckbuddy of him comes to get his dick.

A normal looking dude will never give a woman any emotions from his looks. A girls pussy can only get wet from a HOT guy!

Last edited: