looks dont matter

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Real women are into successful and well off gentlemen who can support and provide for the family. Maybe looks only matter to dumb high school girls but once they grow old and get life experience and become smarter, looks dont matter. Like for example my mom was with hundreds of guys in college but settled for my below average father because he was the best pick for her in terms of a good family life.

LOOKS DONT MATTER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, DrTony, Deleted member 9819 and 16 others
JUST MARRY A GOLD DIGGER THEORY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bimaximum, Deleted member 8902, mewcoper and 5 others
Ur father got a used up girl who had hundreds of guys in college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 5891, Gaia262 and 11 others
JUST MARRY A GOLD DIGGER THEORY
sweetie my love.. we all grow old and wrinkley and become ugly. looks never last. thats why looks dont matter. Marry someone who loves u for who u are sweetie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrTony, Deleted member 9819, OgreMaxxing and 4 others
It's called betabux

• +1
Reactions: pizza, Teutonic, BradAniston and 1 other person
It's called betabux
ummm?? incel much? "betabux" is an incel word. that could also be a reason. women are not into misogynestic pieces of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 9048, lepo2317 and 5 others
ummm?? incel much? "betabux" is an incel word. that could also be a reason. women are not into misogynestic pieces of shit
U must be ironic

• JFL
Reactions: DrTony
sweetie my love.. we all grow old and wrinkley and become ugly. looks never last. thats why looks dont matter. Marry someone who loves u for who u are sweetie

No, this is why looks matter so much because it doesn't last forever. Anything that is scarce or time limited automatically have higher value.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, Gaia262, Deleted member 10491 and 2 others
In fact, the fact that I use an incel word does not make me a misogynist

No, this is why looks matter so much because it doesn't last forever. Anything that is scarce or time limit automatically have higher value.
mega obese 500 lb beasts are very scarce but they have zero value. cope harder

DenseConcreteAustralianshelduck-small.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and coping ethnic
mega obese 500 lb beasts are very scarce but they have zero value. cope harder

Being obese is not scarce because it is easy to obtain you fucking donkey

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and 5'8manlet

Not only are you low iq and lack critical thinking skills able to put together a good point, you're an immature worthless piece of shit.

Over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Not only are you low iq and lack critical thinking skills able to put together a good point, you're an immature worthless piece of shit.

Over for you
why are you flaming this trucel

Over for you

'real women' are 30+ yo and not relevant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Looks234 and coping ethnic
Source: trust me bro, looks don't matter
Op:
EdoiVS7XoAMI4GI 1 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Looks234 and Deleted member 9090
9E89CAB8 F3EC 4635 97EE A581DEDA0543

Shite thread mate.

99293158 CBFB 40D8 8039 20A788AC8A46

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

women choose good looking millionaires rather than

this ugly millionaires

life’s not fair, face it

Attachments

• 1608136552402.jpeg
    1608136552402.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
but settled for my below average father because he was the best pick for her in terms of a good family life.
ALPHA FUCKS BETA BUCKS

btw, this is the biggest cope i've ever seen

This is 100% a bait thread

This is kind of true and should be the case. I.e. whoever can keep them safe and provide for them and their child should be more attractive evolutionarily. But strangely people are instead attracted to things which have no survival benefit

OP is not entirely wrong.
Women developed two different strategies to evolve, because they look for good genes (as we and every living creature do) AND involvement in raising the child.
Since high T slayers always have been very volatile and are not reliable when it comes to raise childrens, they developed an evolutionary strategy, that manifest as a powerful/successful fetish. The powerful male happened to be a better strategy when the times were rough, since he was more likely to ensure the needs of the child and stick with the women, since he’s not (that much) driven by his hormones (learn that in history, alpha male are more likely to have low T (still more than u modern men :lul:), because high T makes you impulsive, which means you’re not making the right decisions).
Therefore, the dream guy of every girl is an asshole (aka High T dimorphic slayer) that would change and stop having this slayer behavior by falling in love with her and will stick forever (beta low T behavior).
Just have a look to women’s love literature. This is what happen in EVERY STORIES.
The guy is always an “asshole” at first, and only GL can be assholes, otherwise you’re just an invisible piece of shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pizza