LOOKS DON’T PASS ON TO CHILDREN? JUST MARRY TALL WOMAN THEORY

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
If this is the case, since females don’t have to worry about looks most of the time… you can just save your sons life by marrying a tall woman?

Attachments

• v12044gd0000co5cttfog65orq5tqjr0.mp4
    5 MB
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Ok, is 5'7 for a woman at least not short?

As long as your parents are healthy and dont have any genetic deformities that they can pass on then

okay so you're saying "tall > white"

and your evidence being?
Because there is evidence that white people have a predisposition to being tall, or relatively taller to ethnics.

Whereas there is no evidence that if both of your parents are not white but ethnics that are tall, that that is somehow passed onto you, at least from what I have seen so what I am saying is that you can enlighten me.

Because there is evidence that white people have a predisposition to being tall, or relatively taller to ethnics.

Whereas there is no evidence that if both of your parents are not white but ethnics that are tall, that that is somehow passed onto you, at least from what I have seen so what I am saying is that you can enlighten me.
As long as your parents are healthy and dont have any genetic deformities that they can pass on then

okay so you're saying "tall > white"

and your evidence being?
Me, and i think most people, would rather be a 6’2 black or arab mtn than a 5’7 white mtn

The girl I got pregnant is 5 ft 9 inches tall if that's good enough